Ghost

To begin with, all of the traders, are in the EXACT same place, to begin with, all of the dungeons are EXACTLY the same, to begin with the xp rate isn't even 100x *clearly dk what 100x is*. Stop being a greedy money whore, and ur server might get somewhere again. To top it all off, theres not even 150 people on both servers combined "ONLINE" at one time, don't lie to gain players xD, it's pathetic, you lost your touch the day paradise died.

Edited by ConsterMock

Ya, the 12 people that play lol, go on, do side by side videos or hell, even side by side comparison in statistic/client information, about 95% of it's the same, looks like you grabbed a pack from here, and installed it to ur server, and didn't even do it right, gg mate, bad, server is bad, as always.

Side by side videos? have you even played the server? what's your character name?

Character name : Avaritia 

got boring farming raid all fuking night and lost all items after restart, server is hyper boring to farm/evets why? 90% huting ground req 10-85, why u make a fuking god+ server and all farm zone are only for pre-awaken chars?

and btw 95% events got canceled no one play boring events lvl 30-50-60-70 etc 

The server went through massive development... issues were to be expected on launch. Give some time to the server and let it mature if you can't handle experiencing issues - our dwarfies are doing their best to assist us narrowing down the biggest problems and resolving them.

On a related note, here's the list of updates and fixes that have gotten in since the launch - 4 days ago:

Update 19 [Released 4 June 2015, 21:00 GMT]

Issues sorted out with this update:

- I'm unable to equip Heavy Armors on my Kamael.

Other updates getting in:
- Adenas, all over the world, now drop at a 100% rate instead of 70%.
- Monsters in the Primeval Island may now drop Elemental Stones and Crystals.

The adenas drops for the monsters in Orbis Temple has been modified:
- Monsters at the 1st Floor drops between 1kk to 1.5kk.
- Monsters at the 2nd Floor drops between 1.5kk to 2kk.
- Monsters at the 3rd Floor drops between 1.5kk to 3kk.

The Open World Raid System for Lv. 85+ is now in:
- Every hour, a random Lv. 85+ Raid Boss will now spawn at a random position in the Orbis Temple.
- When a Raid Boss spawns/dies in the Orbis Temple, the whole server is notified.

Update 18 [Released 3 June 2015, 23:00 GMT]

- I'm unable to move a single clan member from a squad to another, but swapping two members works fine.
- My clan privileges often go away till I relog.
- The level and class of clan members do not properly refresh when getting on a temporary level / switching between subclasses.
- After declaring a clan war to an enemy clan, the war should be auto accepted whenever the clan I declared the war on kills five of my clan members. That's not happening.
- I'm not earning any clan war points, and they are not decreased from the opponent clan either.
- I'm not seeing any notification when a clan member gets killed or kill a member from a clan I'm in war with.
- I'm unable to use my skill Fatal Counter on any target.

- The mini raids strength was calculated depending on the amount of party members in range of the mini raid. In addition to that, the system now checks for HWID.

Update 17 [Released 2 June 2015, 21:00 GMT]

- Summoners are able to bypass level and classes attack restrictions with their pets.

- Some of my items seems to magically disappear.

- Raid Bosses sometimes do not drop any item at all - even if all conditions are met.

- Tattoos are having various, different grades while they all should be no-grade.

- I'm randomly getting ported back to town sometimes, somehow, while in the boosted hunting grounds.

Update 16 [Released 1 June 2015, 22:00 GMT]

- All S-Grade gears sold by the merchants, at the exception of Dynasty, are sold in their common shape. All S-Grade should be sold Uncommon. *

- I'm unable to de-level when my reputation is positive.

- I'm unable to get back on my original level while having Karma, and can't de-karma on a temporary level.

- On my Ertheia, while on a subclass from another race, I'm unable to hit awakened characters because "I'm not awekened".

- Frintezza instance requires a quest item in order to be entered.

The mini raids drops and strenght now increases depending on the amount of players attacking them.

- The mini raids base strength has been lowered a little.

- Raid Feathers and Raid Souls are now shared between party members.

- Jonah, the Vote Manager, spawned in Giran.

* If you purchased S-Grade Common equipments before the fix got in, Puss the Cat can exchange your Common S-Grade Armors for Uncommon ones.

Phoenix is doing pretty well and a notable increase on the population can be felt day after day. Few more updates have been released since my last post here, here's the list:

Update 22 [Released 7 June 2015, 17:15 GMT]

- When entering mini games, my summons keep their buffs.
- My Castle Cloak is not giving me the Escape: Castle skill.
- I can't summon some of my servitors when I don't have any Spirit Ores because "Summoning a servitor costs 0 Spirit Ores".
- Opponent summons HP seems to visually go back to full randomly.
- Skills to summon a (or all) party member(s) are not working. They throw a "Incorrect target" message.
- Skills affecting party members do not reach my nor my friends summons.
- Mini Raids are blocking attacks from my summons.

- Aria Furstmater spawned in Hunter Village.
- The check for the possession of a Light Cloak in order to level up your clan to 11 has been removed.
- The preparation time (time between the teleportation and the start) in the mini games has been increased from 10 seconds to 30 seconds.
- Level and gear requirements are now announced when a mini game comes up.
- The random chance to kill Istina has been removed. If you damage the balista at 40% or more of its max HP, it will now kill Istina. The instances timer for this instance were reset.
- The Orbis Raids may now drop Dark and Bloody Enhancement Stones. For Amaranthine ones, the chance is 2%. For Eternal ones, it's 10%. There's three times more chance to loot a Bloody than a Dark.

Update 21 [Released 6 June 2015, 14:30 GMT]

- Something seem to break the Boosted Hunting Grounds, none showed up over the past few hours.
- I'm able to hit targets while bypassing geodata with my summons.
- Zaken (open world version) doors opens at midnight, game time, but closes 5 minutes (real time) later. They should close at 1AM game time.
- Characters speed can be brought down under 0 with various debuffs, causing issues such as monsters/raids porting backwards.

- Your summons will now be healed by Beryl when Beryl heals you.
- The drop rate of the Elemental items in the Primeval Island has been lowered.
- The price of the Hats (both with and without stats) at Lorain's stores has been lowered.
- Jonah now requires you to vote before giving out a Vitality Belt.
- The Vitality Belt now grants auto-loot in the boosted hunting grounds.

Update 20 [Released 5 June 2015, 23:00 GMT]

- Mamba Edge Dual Daggers are missing from Hashir stores.
- If I logout on my horse while on a temporary level, I log back in without any skills.
- Quick Healing Potions are currently use-able while in combat.
- I'm not earning any war point if the target is at war with me but not flagged for PvP.
- I can see my Agathion, but other players can't see it.
- Registering more than one character to a mini game, per PC, is no longer possible.
- The Mini Raids in Valley of Saints sometimes transform and then ends up being normal monsters again.
- I'm currently able to use Superior CP Potion (instantly restores 2000CP) on non-awakened characters.

- A Magic Gem appeared in your inventory. You can use it to join Mini Games and set-up private stores using currencies other than adenas as ingredients. More functions to be added.
Edited by Ghost*

Server is great and much easier than previous Dream servers you can solo if you want now, most mini raids you can kill alone(but with party you get bigger rewards) you can be whatever level you want with the gatekeeper to kill anything you want. You can even have 3 dual classes so no need for 10 chars. Ghost is fixing bugs with ninja speed in this new chronicle and adding content so its a suprise everyday with new stuff. Try it out before you bash,  its gameplay like youve never seen before.

Some tips if you join - for adena farm lower Imperial Tomb(easy possible 1bill/hour if you awaken and devel to 86 with mage). For fast mantras you can go to enhanced zones(changes every hour read the GK) and people don't pick their mantas you can make hundreds stealing loot but will be flagged stealing loot.

Edited by Sinnocent

funnn server i havent had so much fun in l2 for years, i love the mini raid system you can farm mini raids easy on low levels solo so gear is not TOO hard to get but yes you need to farm. PvP is alive. and guess what? no zranger pvp like retail!

Hola Sinnocent! %5E1.gif

Some more updates were applied to Phoenix since my last post here:

Update 7 [Released 11 June 2015, 22:30]

The following costums from Infinite Odissey Part. 2 have been added:
- Tauti Outfit
- Kelbim Outfit
- Freya Outfit
- Dynasty Soul Heavy/Light/Robe Outfits
- Zubei Soul Heavy/Light/Robe Outfits

This patch also contains characters textures and animations update to the latest version of the Korean client (Infinite Odissey - Part 2), which should address quite a few issues, especially with Ertheias.

A quick validity check is enough for this update.

Update 26 [Released 11 June 2015, 22:55]

- There's a lot of debuffs I can't cleanse with my skills. (a global fix has been applied, but some exception may still cause troubles. Report them.)
- My AOE skills are not currently hitting invisible targets.
- Compelling Wind should not lower the target speed.
- Compelling Wind should cause the effected character to follow you till the effect ends, but currently only move the effected character position once, on start.
- Sayha's Blessing and Eye of the Storm should stack, but currently do not.
- Storm Sign. Lv. 4 is getting aborted when using Hydro Drain/Rush, and Air Rush. That should not happen.
- Chance skill effects, when at their max. level, should not re-trigger again to re-apply the same effect with its full duration.
- None of the chance skills that should trigger when attacked by both, regular attack and skills, currently triggers when attacked by skills.
- Hydro Attack, similarily to the regular, physical attacks should be automatically re-used till manually stopped. That's not currently happening.
- Air Rush should not always knockdown when landing. Most of the time, it should knock-back, and sometimes knockdown.
- The Knockback animation for Air Rush is incorrect.
- I'm unable to use Air Rush on unflagged targets.
- I'm unable to attack the opponent whenever he buffs up with a skill giving him invincibility.
- I can't register to the mini games through Lorain while having positive reputation, works fine with the Magic Gem however.
- Bestowing Dark/Bloody on Amaranthine currently asks for 5 Enhancement Stones, but should only ask for 1.

Update 25 [Released 10 June 2015, 21:35]

- When the template of a minion is used for a Mini Raid, and the minion respawns, it becomes a mini raid without boosted stats.

- When attempting to equip/unequip more than one item through macros, it only equips the first one.
- I'm currently able to perform the first class change on my Ertheia starting from the Lv. 20, resulting in my stats getting bugged.
- I haven't received my class cloak on my Ertheia upon the last possible class change.

- Brooches and their jewels can now only be used when higher than Lv. 85.
- Boosted Hunting Ground System now checks for the amount of Mini Raids nearby prior spawning any more, to avoid rains of mini-raids when the dwarfies focuses on the most wanted monsters only.
- Mini Raids original drops are now randomized - they may now have drops from monsters up to 10 levels higher.
- Most Wanted Monsters are now the Mini Raids. Upon death, they may transform.
- The chance to miss (for both, physical and magical attacks) the target when using a weapon of an incorrect grade has been increased drastically.
- Anakim is now accessible. Fight her by entering the Disciple Necropolis through the Gatekeeper Ziggurat, near Field of Massacre.

Update 24 [Released 9 June 2015, 20:05]

- On my Iss Dominator, I'm unable to use Harmony, Sonatas and a few other skills unless the targeted clan member is in my party.
- I'm sometimes getting two rewards when opening my Treasure Sack.
- Antharas (Instanced Version) is missing his drops.
- Skills hitting party members sometimes do not reach all of my party members, for no apparent reason.
- Horn Melody currently lasts 20 minutes instead of 30.
- I'm unable to enter Balok instance through Astrake - it requires an item.

- Jolie, the Ancient Merchant, spawned in Giran. This is a preliminary implementation of the auctions system.
- An option to remove Special Abilities to R+ Armors and Weapons has been added to Aonix.

Update 23 [Released 8 June 2015, 19:45]

- The merchants are not giving me any adenas when I sell them items.
- I'm unable to refund more than one item at a time. I get kicked out on every attempt.
- Soul Bottle from Orfen, Queen Ant, Baium, Frintezza and Freya drop are currently missing.
- Certain bosses (both open world and instanced) are dropping certain items twice more than they should.

- You can now raid Lindvior. The entrance NPC, Kato Sicanus, can be found in the Forest of the Dead.
- The items bought from the merchants now have a sale value of 0.

The Treasure Sack received in the Boosted Hunting Grounds will now reward you with the following:
- 25kk Adena (60% Chance)
- 50kk Adena (20% Chance)
- 100kk Adena (10% Chance)
- 250kk Adena (5% Chance)
- 1kkk Adena (1% Chance)

Note that there also is a (low) chance for the sack to go poof without giving you anything.

whats the fastest way to connect (i have both h5 and ertheia clients) ... updater on h5 seems like taking ages...is there a patch i can download like luna?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Pig dog are you still alive? Are you still able to escape from the military registration and enlistment office? Well, nothing, either they will catch you and send you to be meat in a combat zone, or after the end of a special military operation, we will find and punish every degenerate. And you pig dog can’t hide anywhere. I will personally make sure that you cannot stay on the territory of the Russian Federation and Ukraine. By the way, don’t be offended by those who call you a pigdog. You are a descendant of Bandera’s followers, and the soldiers of Hitler’s Germany called them schweinehund   So.... 🤣
    • Hello, i purchased an interface and unfortunately i don't receive any support on this issue weeks now. Basically when you go at any Fortress (Baroy for example) and you hit anything your character stuck there hitting and you cannot quit, chat or do anything.   Is like client overflood by packets. If i remove the interface everything works fine. Anyone have any idea how to fix this or what could cause this? I can provide access to my interface which i bough but i think it's encrypted. Thanks.
    • Any code global chat for this feature?   
    • (862)4337118Timberwood Park,TX PsychicReadingLove Spells     (862)4337118  Love u  Instantly & How To Cast 2024 | Return Ex-Lover | Best Spiritual Psychic | Love & Relationship Problems | Free Best Online Astrology Medium. Top Astrological Solutions for Your Love, Marriage & Relationships Life Problems Using Real Powerful Love Spells That Work Instantly. Do you ever wonder why some people are successful and joyful? They won't tell you how they made it in their marriage, or at their work, or how they fixed that money problem, or how they got pregnant, or how they got their lover back, or how they removed that family curse. ☎ Call Or WhatsApp (862)4337118. Love Spells in New York City, NY They won't tell you how they stopped the divorce from happening or how their spouse stopped cheating. Have you been disappointed or lost hope? Then you are fortunate to have found. I offer to guide you and answer your questions. These spells are harmless and are designed to help you. As a real spell caster, I Caster Ruben believe in coincidence, there are superior energies in the universe that can be used to your advantage. Voodoo Love Spells in New York City, NY Meet one of the world's best lost love spell casters, traditional healer, Psychic, spiritual healer, and herbalist healers in America with head offices in Town today for a great transformation in your life. Lost Love spells are very effective and work fast for both opposite-sex and same-sex couples. Be serious that the person you want to cast this spell upon, you love him or her. BRINGING BACK LOST LOVERS IN 24 HOURS Bring back your lost love today with the help of these bring back lost love spells that work fast. Even if you lost your lover 2 years or 4 years ago, with the help of these love spells he or she will be back. These spells are very powerful. If you would like to bring back the love of your life? This bring-back lost love spell is a must. They are very easy to use and safe you will have him or her back in no time. MARRIAGE SPELLS | THAT WORK FAST VERY Is your lover not taking you seriously? Are you tired of being single? Have you stayed with your lover for so many years? He or she doesn’t want to propose to you. Marriage love spells are a must for you. To decide about casting these spells. You must clear your mind and make the right decision. This powerful marriage spell is a must. The marriage love spell will make things to be revived and be on a smooth track again in your marriage. Your marriage could be failing due to many things like unresolved arguments. The number one cause of most failed marriages is arguments being unresolved. That is where the marriage love spell comes in because it will go to the actual core of the issue and solve it so that it never affects you again. Binding Love Spells Do you want to strengthen your relationship? Do you want to make him love you more? Do you feel he or she is seeing others? Binding love spells help you to tire your relationship tight. Binding love spells make your lover love you more and more. These spells also create more passion and care in your relationship. Strengthen your relationship today. Simply contact our love spells caster. Most Boyfriend, Girlfriend Problems Many unmarried couples go through a tough time and they can perform astrological remedies to help a person to end such boyfriend/girlfriend problems very easily and make the relationship good. Love Spells in New York City, NY How To Solve Relationship Problems Today numerous couples are struggling with relationship problems, astrology helps them to achieve the best part of their relationship by making everything better and keeping the love life better always. Lost Love Back Specialist in America When you need a solution for lost love back then it is good to use astrology which is the best remedy to end love issues and get love on track. Divorce Love Spells Do you want to divorce? Do you want to stop a divorce? Is your lover planning to divorce you? Are you tired of your wife or husband and you want to divorce her? These Divorce spells are very powerful. So, you have to be very careful when choosing these spells. You command whatever you may like whether to divorce or to stop a divorce. Divorce spells or Stop a Divorce spells in America are cast by our powerful love spell casters like me, Ruben Black Magic Love Spells in New York City, NY for Winning the Lottery / Gambling If you want to win the lottery using black magic, a lot of it involves positive thinking, and being proactive. Firstly, you need to write down what you wish to achieve and make sure that you focus all of your energy on that one simple thing: winning the lottery. It is also important, of course, that you go out and buy lottery tickets. No one has ever struck it rich with the lottery by sitting at home and forgetting to buy tickets to all of the big draws. Remember that you might not win the biggest lottery playout in the world, but you are bound to win something if you keep on focusing your energy, and you use the right types of black magic spells for the lottery to help you win. If you would like to know more about winning the lottery using black magic, or about improving your life in any other way, there are many helpful lottery spells available from black magic experts.(862)4337118 Voodoo Death Spell That Works Voodoo black magic to kill or destroy enemy/ Revenge death spells are the ultimate weapon of taking revenge or destroying them by using Revenge Spells. Powerful working death spells. A death spell is cast on a person whom we just can't tolerate any further not only around us but in this world. since someone has created so much trouble for us and has caused/ can cause some irreparable damage to us. How To Cast Voodoo Divorce Banishing Spells Mix Salt with vinegar, Press it in Front of a burning candle. Make A short prayer for 5 minutes then the Voodoo divorce spells to banish divorce so that you & your partner stay together & make your marriage last. Love spells to help a couple save their marriage & resolve their differences. Prevent a divorce with love spells to make your marriage stronger & banish all negativity from your marriage. Relationship Booster Love Spells Voodoo relationship spells boost the love, intimacy & affection between couples for a stronger relationship. Voodoo love spells make someone fall in love with you or cause an ex-lover to fall back in love with you. Lost love spells to help a couple get closer together & become more intimate & loving with each other. Attraction Love Spells in New York City, NY to attract a lover& make them desire you. Be reunited with an ex-lover using attraction spells to find a new lover. Attract a new lover or an ex-lover with attraction spells Increase the attraction between the toy & your lover using attraction spells. Powerful attraction spells to make someone fall in love with you & attraction spells to make your ex come back to you Voodoo Spells to Break Up a Couple Break up a relationship or marriage using voodoo break-up spells by Voodoo spells Caster Ruben who will cause a couple in a relationship to fall out of love & break up in less than 2 days after casting the voodoo break-up spell. If your ex-lover is in a relationship with someone else use my voodoo spells to break up their relationship & get them back. Crush Love spells Make the man or woman you desire to be in a relationship with fall in love with you using crush love spells. Psychically connect to the heart of the person you love & make them have feelings for you using voodoo love spells Obsession spells Perhaps obsession spells are the strongest love spells that exist. Even the word ‘obsession’ expresses a desire which is more than love and lust. To cast an obsession spell, the spell casters must have a great strength of mentality and huge knowledge of the spell casting realm (including witchcraft). Obsession spells are mainly used to create a great connection between people and things. The love spell of this category that I will introduce is the ‘love me deeply’ spell. It’s one of the free spells without ingredients * in other words, you don’t have to prepare any ingredients except your strong mind, your faith, and your focus. Gay And Lesbian Spells. Gay and Lesbian love spells are designed in such a way that they will attract only your male or female partner or love towards you. Love is an amazing feeling between two souls. There are different definitions of love according to the type of relationship. In today’s scenario love towards the same sex is very common. CLIENT TESTIMONIAL I have solved my inter-caste marriage problem by consulting Astrologer Psychic Ruben. His astrological remedies have worked best for me to get my parents' approval and blessings for my love marriage. A consultation with Astrologer Psychic BITOKA has helped me to tackle my business issues easily. His guidance and solutions are worth using and help to bring success to my business. Psychic Reading | Love Spells | Lost Love Spell Caster | Astrology | Remove Black Magic | Witchcraft Spells. (862)4337118
    • (862)4337118    Del Rio,TX Psychic Reading Love Spells     (862)4337118  Love u  Instantly & How To Cast 2024 | Return Ex-Lover | Best Spiritual Psychic | Love & Relationship Problems | Free Best Online Astrology Medium. Top Astrological Solutions for Your Love, Marriage & Relationships Life Problems Using Real Powerful Love Spells That Work Instantly. Do you ever wonder why some people are successful and joyful? They won't tell you how they made it in their marriage, or at their work, or how they fixed that money problem, or how they got pregnant, or how they got their lover back, or how they removed that family curse. ☎ Call Or WhatsApp (862)4337118. Love Spells in New York City, NY They won't tell you how they stopped the divorce from happening or how their spouse stopped cheating. Have you been disappointed or lost hope? Then you are fortunate to have found. I offer to guide you and answer your questions. These spells are harmless and are designed to help you. As a real spell caster, I Caster Ruben believe in coincidence, there are superior energies in the universe that can be used to your advantage. Voodoo Love Spells in New York City, NY Meet one of the world's best lost love spell casters, traditional healer, Psychic, spiritual healer, and herbalist healers in America with head offices in Town today for a great transformation in your life. Lost Love spells are very effective and work fast for both opposite-sex and same-sex couples. Be serious that the person you want to cast this spell upon, you love him or her. BRINGING BACK LOST LOVERS IN 24 HOURS Bring back your lost love today with the help of these bring back lost love spells that work fast. Even if you lost your lover 2 years or 4 years ago, with the help of these love spells he or she will be back. These spells are very powerful. If you would like to bring back the love of your life? This bring-back lost love spell is a must. They are very easy to use and safe you will have him or her back in no time. MARRIAGE SPELLS | THAT WORK FAST VERY Is your lover not taking you seriously? Are you tired of being single? Have you stayed with your lover for so many years? He or she doesn’t want to propose to you. Marriage love spells are a must for you. To decide about casting these spells. You must clear your mind and make the right decision. This powerful marriage spell is a must. The marriage love spell will make things to be revived and be on a smooth track again in your marriage. Your marriage could be failing due to many things like unresolved arguments. The number one cause of most failed marriages is arguments being unresolved. That is where the marriage love spell comes in because it will go to the actual core of the issue and solve it so that it never affects you again. Binding Love Spells Do you want to strengthen your relationship? Do you want to make him love you more? Do you feel he or she is seeing others? Binding love spells help you to tire your relationship tight. Binding love spells make your lover love you more and more. These spells also create more passion and care in your relationship. Strengthen your relationship today. Simply contact our love spells caster. Most Boyfriend, Girlfriend Problems Many unmarried couples go through a tough time and they can perform astrological remedies to help a person to end such boyfriend/girlfriend problems very easily and make the relationship good. Love Spells in New York City, NY How To Solve Relationship Problems Today numerous couples are struggling with relationship problems, astrology helps them to achieve the best part of their relationship by making everything better and keeping the love life better always. Lost Love Back Specialist in America When you need a solution for lost love back then it is good to use astrology which is the best remedy to end love issues and get love on track. Divorce Love Spells Do you want to divorce? Do you want to stop a divorce? Is your lover planning to divorce you? Are you tired of your wife or husband and you want to divorce her? These Divorce spells are very powerful. So, you have to be very careful when choosing these spells. You command whatever you may like whether to divorce or to stop a divorce. Divorce spells or Stop a Divorce spells in America are cast by our powerful love spell casters like me, Ruben Black Magic Love Spells in New York City, NY for Winning the Lottery / Gambling If you want to win the lottery using black magic, a lot of it involves positive thinking, and being proactive. Firstly, you need to write down what you wish to achieve and make sure that you focus all of your energy on that one simple thing: winning the lottery. It is also important, of course, that you go out and buy lottery tickets. No one has ever struck it rich with the lottery by sitting at home and forgetting to buy tickets to all of the big draws. Remember that you might not win the biggest lottery playout in the world, but you are bound to win something if you keep on focusing your energy, and you use the right types of black magic spells for the lottery to help you win. If you would like to know more about winning the lottery using black magic, or about improving your life in any other way, there are many helpful lottery spells available from black magic experts.(862)4337118 Voodoo Death Spell That Works Voodoo black magic to kill or destroy enemy/ Revenge death spells are the ultimate weapon of taking revenge or destroying them by using Revenge Spells. Powerful working death spells. A death spell is cast on a person whom we just can't tolerate any further not only around us but in this world. since someone has created so much trouble for us and has caused/ can cause some irreparable damage to us. How To Cast Voodoo Divorce Banishing Spells Mix Salt with vinegar, Press it in Front of a burning candle. Make A short prayer for 5 minutes then the Voodoo divorce spells to banish divorce so that you & your partner stay together & make your marriage last. Love spells to help a couple save their marriage & resolve their differences. Prevent a divorce with love spells to make your marriage stronger & banish all negativity from your marriage. Relationship Booster Love Spells Voodoo relationship spells boost the love, intimacy & affection between couples for a stronger relationship. Voodoo love spells make someone fall in love with you or cause an ex-lover to fall back in love with you. Lost love spells to help a couple get closer together & become more intimate & loving with each other. Attraction Love Spells in New York City, NY to attract a lover& make them desire you. Be reunited with an ex-lover using attraction spells to find a new lover. Attract a new lover or an ex-lover with attraction spells Increase the attraction between the toy & your lover using attraction spells. Powerful attraction spells to make someone fall in love with you & attraction spells to make your ex come back to you Voodoo Spells to Break Up a Couple Break up a relationship or marriage using voodoo break-up spells by Voodoo spells Caster Ruben who will cause a couple in a relationship to fall out of love & break up in less than 2 days after casting the voodoo break-up spell. If your ex-lover is in a relationship with someone else use my voodoo spells to break up their relationship & get them back. Crush Love spells Make the man or woman you desire to be in a relationship with fall in love with you using crush love spells. Psychically connect to the heart of the person you love & make them have feelings for you using voodoo love spells Obsession spells Perhaps obsession spells are the strongest love spells that exist. Even the word ‘obsession’ expresses a desire which is more than love and lust. To cast an obsession spell, the spell casters must have a great strength of mentality and huge knowledge of the spell casting realm (including witchcraft). Obsession spells are mainly used to create a great connection between people and things. The love spell of this category that I will introduce is the ‘love me deeply’ spell. It’s one of the free spells without ingredients * in other words, you don’t have to prepare any ingredients except your strong mind, your faith, and your focus. Gay And Lesbian Spells. Gay and Lesbian love spells are designed in such a way that they will attract only your male or female partner or love towards you. Love is an amazing feeling between two souls. There are different definitions of love according to the type of relationship. In today’s scenario love towards the same sex is very common. CLIENT TESTIMONIAL I have solved my inter-caste marriage problem by consulting Astrologer Psychic Ruben. His astrological remedies have worked best for me to get my parents' approval and blessings for my love marriage. A consultation with Astrologer Psychic BITOKA has helped me to tackle my business issues easily. His guidance and solutions are worth using and help to bring success to my business. Psychic Reading | Love Spells | Lost Love Spell Caster | Astrology | Remove Black Magic | Witchcraft Spells. (862)4337118
  • Topics