Rebuilding all Ranks - Suggest and win VIP status.

Maxtor

Same example goes Lineage 2 (when you donate), it makes sense that the server will be closed sooner or later.

There is a logic in the middle, nothing can last forever.

No no take it as official, they never close and they will always satisfy theyr customers.

Not like other fails private servers, Most serious private servers are alive from years, and they still satisfy theyr customers.

What you tell to me it's that MxC its fail?

it's so easy dude..

MxC need donates if you don't want help MxC so why you are here and you cry about lifetime donate?

as you buy one you can buy another one again if you want it so much and you will help this forum to be better..

if this forum will not be better than it's now then you will loose again your "lifetime donate" jesus!

OPEN YOUR EYES!

Count your words. Why you dont make donation for MxC?

Ah ok... Nevermind. I wont give explanation to you... It's just in vane.

No no take it as official, they never close and they will always satisfy theyr customers.

Not like other fails private servers, Most serious private servers are alive from years, and they still satisfy theyr customers.

What you tell to me it's that MxC its fail?

NcSoft have billions of dollars, each developer is paid 10k-50k per month. You talk about a business, with handrends or thousands of workers inside.

we are a small forum, in front of them. The only income is from VIPs and Banners.

NcSoft have billions of dollars, each developer is paid 10k-50k per month. You talk about a business, with handrends or thousands of workers inside.

we are a small forum, in front of them. The only income is from VIPs and Banners.

The point its all you should do if you change something will affect the future customers not the old ones.

Dont sell us donuts.

Count your words. Why you dont make donation for MxC?

Ah ok... Nevermind. I wont give explanation to you... It's just in vane.

cauz i don't like to spend money for games,forums,etc..it's my choice as it's ur choice to spend money on games,forums,etc :)

The point its all you should do if you change something will affect the future customers not the old ones.

Dont sell us donuts.

thats why im trying to find a solution. but the true is that mxc needs more resources. i have many things in mind , to improve here, first of all i will bring back in front Lineage and LoL.

When you donate, it doesn't matter for what, you should know the risks in the first place.

I donated for more than 5 vip/premium members and I knew this moment would come sooner or later.

cauz i don't like to spend money for games,forums,etc..it's my choice as it's ur choice to spend money on games,forums,etc :)

Yes since i calculate how i pay for what i pay. I though this is serious forum... not like he try now to sell me donuts. If you dont know about what i am talking or about how much for some persons means that 50 or 25 Euros dont even bother to reply here.

You think if i though my VIP will desapear in 1 Year i would donate it? Hell no.

(I tel ok 20 euros for 10 years... 25 for life time ok let's give to mr Maxtor 25 euros because i support him and he make me good offer)

And now OPS... what the fuck is this?

Its like the Romanian word " faci bine, si cazi de prost " (en: you amke good stuffs and eventually you are stupid)

And now OPS... what the -beep- is this?

Its like the Romanian word " faci bine, si cazi de prost " (en: you amke good stuffs and eventually you are stupid)

stupidity is when you dont understand or dont listen to other people saying. I made some examples and you keep your mind stack there at "Lifetime".

true , 90% or private servers are closed , and all donations are gone in seconds. it sthe best example.

i can tell a lot of stories since 2005. !

You shouldn't mention Lineage as an example because it's a company directed by some people.If those people decide to NOT change their game, sooner or later it's gonna die, it's inevitable because people will get bored.

Forum is something different.It's the community that keeps a forum alive, not the owners.

About the VIP, there are 2 ways that this is gonna end up (speaking of the situation as it is right now).If you implement lifetime VIP, you will get a big amount of money in a shorter time.If the forum stays the 'same' for the next 2 years, you will get way less money than you got in the beggining because everyone in the forum will have VIP and ranks.

If you implement temporary VIP, you will get those money in a longer period of time but you are gonna have greater chances of getting more and more in the future because some people's VIPs are gonna expire sooner or later.

It's like recycling.

When you donate, it doesn't matter for what, you should know the risks in the first place.

I donated for more than 5 vip/premium members and I knew this moment would come sooner or later.

Im member here since 2009. Because of some personal problems i stop being active, and last year when i tryed my old acc i forgot the password. So i decided to dont tell to noone who i am and create a new Profile. I know most of you but you dont know me. Because i dont want it!

And now that dog xdem comes to me because he has big "cojones" and hes just a poor kid. And he have the courage to tell me stupid.

Anyway... i'll stop answering here because i know eventualy this wont go anywhere.

stupidity is when you dont understand or dont listen to other people saying. I made some examples and you keep your mind stack there at "Lifetime".

Solution ?

Move all VIP and donators to another group, where they will retain their low privilages, but they will have cheaper prices to go to the Platinum Member which is the VIP you described before, no emoqqing and no drama

If you implement temporary VIP, you will get those money in a longer period of time but you are gonna have greater chances of getting more and more in the future because some people's VIPs are gonna expire sooner or later.

This is my point, there should be no lifetime package.

And now that dog xdem comes to me because he has big "cojones" and hes just a poor kid. And he have the courage to tell me stupid.

Yet another keyboard hero, yet that "poor" kid xdem drives 3.2 A5 and doesn't cry for 20 stupid euros, go back to your cave

This is my point, there should be no lifetime package.

so people who "pay" must get what they paid for. (old and new) right? im on discussion what to offer or what im able to , so everyone will be happy and satisfied.