Rebuilding all Ranks - Suggest and win VIP status.

Maxtor

L2 Never died fool, it will never die, you play lol for 2 years you get bored, you play L2 7 years you want to play more, L2 cant die

Open a server then to see your activity. You are 14 years old what do you know about lineage 2 lol. You don't even know and you never lived the golden times before 7 years that l2 servers were full of people. Now everyone plays lol. L2 expired.

Since i payed for a Life Time stuff, I expect it to be life time because for this i payed.

ex: I bought a Bugatti... 2.500.000 Million Dollars I have it for life.

ex 2: New rules for company, i need to keep my Bugatti 2 years because if i wanna keep it more i need pay again 2.500.000 Million Dollars.

This is what happens for real?

buggati needs fuel, or you will leave it at your parking.

forum needs hosting , or i leave it on my hard disk..

Since i payed for a Life Time stuff, I expect it to be life time because for this i payed.

ex: I bought a Bugatti... 2.500.000 Million Dollars I have it for life.

ex 2: New rules for company, i need to keep my Bugatti 2 years because if i wanna keep it more i need pay again 2.500.000 Million Dollars.

This is what happens for real?

You didn't "donate" to buy the Bugatti you byed it, there is a difference get real

buggati needs fuel, or you will leave it at your parking.

forum needs hosting , or i leave it on my hard disk..

Its my business what or how i put fuel in my bugatti.

Its my business what or how i do with my VIP access.

Its bugatti company business how they will gain more money form NEW customers. Not to fool already ones.

Its maxcheaters company business how they will gain more money from NEW customers. Not to fool already ones.

Fair enough?

there is needed only 1 lifetime vip member who can do that easily.

yes but 1 VIP account can be used by 1000 people. so expiration is the solution to this.

You didn't "donate" to buy the Bugatti you byed it, there is a difference get real

COCONUT HEAD.

COCONUT HEAD.

Do you EVEN know what donate means retard ?

look at this what you see, Buy or Donate ?

Become a V.I.P. or Donator Member Here

btn_donate_LG.gif

Do you EVEN know what donate means retard ?

look at this what you see, Buy or Donate ?

What means LIFE TIME fucking idiot. With brain like a chicken stop talk to me. You dont deserv this privilege.

Its my business what or how i put fuel in my bugatti.

Its my business what or how i do with my VIP access.

Its bugatti company business how they will gain more money form NEW customers. Not to fool already ones.

Its maxcheaters company business how they will gain more money from NEW customers. Not to fool already ones.

Fair enough?

you dont understand, its like the bank of cyrpus. people had millions, but one day bank decided to take their money back because of bankrupt. Bank had some costs to survive, so they took it from cyprus people

COCONUT HEAD.

yes but since maxcheaters bunkrupt, or ddossed , or whatever else, your and all vips will desapear right?

yes but since maxcheaters bunkrupt, or ddossed , or whatever else, your and all vips will desapear right?

They will understand when comes the point to lead a community.

you dont understand, its like the bank of cyrpus. people had millions, but one day bank decided to take their money back because of bankrupt. Bank had some costs to survive, so they took it from cyprus people

Anyway do what you want, i made a bad impression about you to. Since i payed for something i know for what i payed. The bank fool peoples... As you start to do right now.

And i am done on this topic.

It's really... i dont know how to exprime it... Let's tell "unexpected".

BTW: Keep that dog xdem where it's his place. Not to come in this serious conversation with hiss useless words.

Same example goes for Lineage 2 (when you donate), it makes sense that the server will be closed sooner or later.

There is a logic in the middle, nothing can last forever.

Same example goes Lineage 2 (the game itself, when you donate), it makes sense that the server will be closed sooner or later.

There is a logic in the middle, nothing can last forever.

true , 90% or private servers are closed , and all donations are gone in seconds. it sthe best example.

i can tell a lot of stories since 2005. !

What means LIFE TIME -beep-ing idiot. With brain like a chicken stop talk to me. You dont deserv this privilege.

it's so easy dude..

MxC need donates if you don't want help MxC so why you are here and you cry about lifetime donate?

as you buy one you can buy another one again if you want it so much and you will help this forum to be better..

if this forum will not be better than it's now then you will loose again your "lifetime donate" jesus!

OPEN YOUR EYES!