Rebuilding all Ranks - Suggest and win VIP status.

Maxtor

Bad bad bad... i already have lifetime and i need to pay again wtf. hardly i take that money from my pocket to spent here for just an collor and a title and 1 2 more section to see, now you ask for 50 euros for this. I preffer not.

1. some people want to unhide 1 topic and leave. so the low cost of 5€ benefit for them.

2. shared vips/donators will expire.

3. maybe i will consider current VIPs will get 5 Years.

Bad bad bad... i already have lifetime and i need to pay again wtf. hardly i take that money from my pocket to spent here for just an collor and a title and 1 2 more section to see, now you ask for 50 euros for this. I preffer not.

Noh, your vip member is for 10 years.

1. some people want to unhide 1 topic and leave. so the low cost of 5€ benefit for them.

2. shared vips/donators will expire.

3. maybe i will consider current[b/] VIPs will get 5 years.

There shoud be no lifetime package, it's better, believe me. Maximum 2 years.

And by the way you should make a section with Apply's for the Moderator status, since i saw you put only old members or i dont know from what Cryteries you chose the staffers... Some of them are reallly useless (sorry for telling it but i dont mean at all of them)... For exemple a new commer (Yesterday) have more knowledge than one from 5 Years. Why this to make a difference ?

Main reason of dying MxC its the Incorrect staffers.

Again sorry (not for all staffers).

Premium or Platinum (you name it) plans are:

The advantages are big:

1. all shared vips will expire.

2. monthly budget will raise (hopefully) for paying vb/hosting etc..

3. more active members (since you pay you are more active).

4. more shares etc..

My idea about costs are:

1 Month: 5€

3 Months: 3x4 = 12€

6 Months: 6x3 = 18€

12 Months: 12x2 = 24€

24 Μonths: 24x1,5 = 36€

Lifetime (optional) = 50€

If you do this, you will see your forum destroyed. With less activity. The shares that are hidden will be leeched and will be shared for free to other forums there is needed only 1 lifetime vip member who can do that easily. Very bad idea and by my economist side it will not work at all. You will try to get more money but you will fail hard.

Noh, your vip member is for 10 years.

My VIP as i know and payed its for life time, and if you think that there its a misunderstood.

Premium or Platinum (you name it) plans are:

The advantages are big:

1. all shared vips will expire.

2. monthly budget will raise (hopefully) for paying vb/hosting etc..

3. more active members (since you pay you are more active).

4. more shares etc..

My idea about costs are:

1 Month: 5€

3 Months: 3x4 = 12€

6 Months: 6x3 = 18€

12 Months: 12x2 = 24€

24 Μonths: 24x1,5 = 36€

Lifetime (optional) = 50€

If you buy 6 Months you will get:

- 1000 Adena (example)

- Free namechange

- 10% Discount at Hyper

- unhide all topics.

If you buy 12 Months you will get:

- 5000 Adena (Example)

- Free Namechange

- +1 Karma

- 20% Discount at Hyper

- unhide all topics.

If you buy 24 Month you will get:

- 10000 Adena (Example)

- Free Namechange

- +2 Karma

- 1 Award

- Premium downloads for 50 hosters (realdebrid)

- 50% Discount at Hyper

- Unban any account (only one account)

- Sticky topic (only 1 for 1 month)

- unhide all topics.

If you buy Lifetime you will get:

- 50000 Adena (Example)

- Free Namechange

- +2 Karma

- 1 Award

- Premium downloads for 50 hosters (realdebrid)

- 50% Discount at Hyper

- Unban any account (only one account)

- Sticky topic (only 1 for 1 month)

- unhide all topics.

- Premium Support at Coding/Java.

- Free Banner Design (only one).

- One Banner advertisement at Maxcheaters.com

- L2MxC Donations

Current VIPs will get 12Months

Current Donators will get 6 Months (half)

WARNING THIS IS AN EXAMPLE.

Well first of all , atm adenas are useless.

Second , karma is a reward for something such as a share, etc. so why someone sould take karma for donating.

Third, unban account ?!? Are you serious !? And if he unban a scammer or a kid that makes ddos ?

Also 1 year VIP only ?

My VIP as i know is a lifetime VIP ..

If you do this, you will see your forum destroyed. With less activity. The shares that are hidden will be leeched and will be shared for free to other forums there is needed only 1 lifetime vip member who can do that easily. Very bad idea and by my economist side it will not work at all. You will try to get more money but you will fail hard.

Current VIPs will get 2 Years .

Current Donators will get 1 Year or less.

WARNING THIS IS AN EXAMPLE.

My VIP as i know and payed its for life time, and if you think that there its a misunderstood.

there's a big difference, your VIP anables you a dead karma +/- which you cant use, provides access to some hidden sections, and a blue colour.

Take a look again, and check what the new VIP offers

Anyway, as I said:

There shoud be no lifetime package, it's better, believe me. Maximum 2 years.

---

Well first of all , atm adenas are useless.

Second , karma is a reward for something such as a share, etc. so why someone sould take karma for donating.

Maxtor will enable it soon, I guess. (the shop)

e.g. A mod can warn you by decreasing your karma. So, you have one more chance.

there's a big difference, your VIP anables you a dead karma +/- which you cant use, provides access to some hidden sections, and a blue colour.

Take a look again, and check what the new VIP offers

Dude stop telling bullshits ok, you know as good as me those stuffs are kinds useless since i have +/- karma i should give to who ever i want but i cant... cause even if i payed for this i cant?

And about you tell this forum need resources....

serioFUC.KINGly? A domain and a host wow 500 euros. And a forum that have free feature... 250 Euros = todaly 750 Euros for keep MxC alive. Go ppl give me money!

You have no logic.

Dude stop telling bullshits ok, you know as good as me those stuffs are kinds useless since i have +/- karma i should give to who ever i want but i cant... cause even if i payed for this i cant?

And about you tell this forum need resources....

serioFUC.KINGly? A domain and a host wow 500 euros. And a forum that have free feature... 250 Euros = todaly 750 Euros for keep MxC alive. Go ppl give me money!

You have no logic.

ddos protection, machine, gfx, msf, designs are found freely in the nature you're right !

Won't change anything. Btw remember the only shares that are hidden are l2's and l2 after 2 years will be even more dead than it is already.

L2 Never died fool, it will never die, you play lol for 2 years you get bored, you play L2 7 years you want to play more, L2 cant die

Won't change anything. Btw remember the only shares that are hidden are l2's and l2 after 2 years will be even more dead than it is already.

true, so unhidding a topic, is not so important. but i will think of giving more than that. (check previous post) , like premium hosting downloads (realdebrid), disount coupons on java/off packs like vangath and more...

ddos protection, machine, gfx, msf, designs are found freely in the nature you're right !

Since i payed for a Life Time stuff, I expect it to be life time because for this i payed.

ex: I bought a Bugatti... 2.500.000 Million Dollars I have it for life.

ex 2: New rules for company, i need to keep my Bugatti 2 years because if i wanna keep it more i need pay again 2.500.000 Million Dollars.

This is what happens for real?