Rebuilding all Ranks - Suggest and win VIP status.

Maxtor

Every newbie joining this forum is for l2 check "newbies introducing" topics,so don't think about to merge it more(in any way).

Private servers opening every day,just check out private servers board.L2 is not dead,outdated might yes but still god has potential if it was pay 2 play so private servers would be in need.(new exploits/developing things etc.)

LoL board for sure is 2nd active board but you can't do a lot for benefiting this forum.

LoL can have big daily discussions and strategies ye, but that''s all.Only with some tournaments,real tournaments can bring more people in here(@agree with finito).

Games with java coding would be good too as minecraft someone mentioned,more in here are familiar with java so we have to benefit from it.

Android games too.

Forum just need simple things:

Lol Moderators

Middle Mans - for all kind of trades

Also am i the only one that i think Gfx area is useless? Or just their moderators? :/

Anyway no point to suggest you anything since you dont take care of them.

Even if you go in this way with "L2 Modearators, L2Devs , LoL mod and etc you need staffers.

But no, the only section which is active its the LoL section why should create all these ranks only for the LoL section which is Super-Duper active?

Even if you go in this way with "L2 Modearators, L2Devs , LoL mod and etc you need staffers.

But no, the only section which is active its the LoL section why should create all these ranks only for the LoL section which is Super-Duper active?

Need staffers for what? For Dead Sections? Are you serious?

Every newbie joining this forum is for l2 check "newbies introducing" topics,so don't think about to merge it more(in any way).

Private servers opening every day,just check out private servers board.L2 is not dead,outdated might yes but still god has potential if it was pay 2 play so private servers would be in need.(new exploits/developing things etc.)

LoL board for sure is 2nd active board but you can't do a lot for benefiting this forum.

LoL can have big daily discussions and strategies ye, but that''s all.Only with some tournaments,real tournaments can bring more people in here(@agree with finito).

Games with java coding would be good too as minecraft someone mentioned,more in here are familiar with java so we have to benefit from it.

Android games too.

Minecraft good ideea :) but I don't think there are many people around here that embrace the ideea.

Minecraft good ideea :) but I don't think there are many people around here that embrace the ideea.

If it gets promoted, it can get it. The question is this. Is Maxtor willing to pay for advertisment?

pay who?

Forums related to Minecraft, HopZone, Sites related to Lineage, to LoL. Maybe try to create a video contest or something like that and use it on YouTube (pay an advertisement too) & it will be displayed as an ad. Add advertisment on Facebook . These are just some suggestions

If it gets promoted, it can get it. The question is this. Is Maxtor willing to pay for advertisment?

It works like this actually:

You need to create different mc servers with different mods and promote them on other forums so people will join and have a nice time and inside the game you will have advertisments with maxcheaters forums and on the developing side, should be a subsection of the mc section where people to discuss and implement ideas, but related to advertising, you need only to pay for the vps/dedi for hosting them, that's all, just my thoughts.

You need to create different mc servers with different mods and promote them on other forums so people will join and have a nice time and inside the game you will have advertisments with maxcheaters forums and on the developing side, should be a subsection of the mc section where people to discuss and implement ideas, but related to advertising, you need only to pay for the vps/dedi for hosting them, that's all, just my thoughts.

MC Servers need time. Paid advertisment only for the forum would be enough, I don't disagree with you just saying...

Client modding and server modding in minecraft is really fun. You just need Java. I suggested it some post above. It will bring some activity.

MC Servers need time. Paid advertisment only for the forum would be enough, I don't disagree with you just saying...

I had some MC servers before, had fun with my friends and other guys on some mods we worked on. Anyway, I leave you all for now, I return back to learning for my exams  :P

Need staffers for what? For Dead Sections? Are you serious?

That's I'm talking about because these sections are dead there isn't a point to do something like this.

I prefer gamings.