Rebuilding all Ranks - Suggest and win VIP status.

Maxtor

Yet another keyboard hero, yet that "poor" kid xdem drives 3.2 A5 and doesn't cry for 20 stupid euros, go back to your cave

I dont care what u drive since you are a retarded guy that dont count more than a smoke dust in my eyes.

Btw i even asked you what you drive?

And i dont cry about my money im facing the fact about how people can fool other people.

so people who "pay" must get what they paid for. (old and new) right? im on discussion what to offer or what im able to , so everyone will be happy and satisfied.

One year is enough.

Oh and btw, i'm with the temporary VIP status.As long as you set plus/minus to each duration it will be fine.If we can pull some good ideas out about the permissions and the differences between each status, lifetime could work too.

You can make it like that, the more duration you buy, the less features you get and vice versa.

Also, ANY other rank (except global mod) should NOT be able to see the VIP section.Atm, all kind of mods and donators can see the "vip" section.You should hide that and create new for the rest of the ranks because if someone pays money he is supposed to enjoy features that almost no other rank can give him.

You have to make it unique.

One year is enough.

Ok let's make it otehr way what you think if Trance will pay every year 50 euros for MxC because he want to support it so much.

im facing the fact about how people can fool other people.

im not trying to fool noone. i never had plans to do it that way, but im forced to find alternative solutions.

im not trying to fool noone. i never had plans to do it that way, but im forced to find alternative solutions.

Ok as you wish. Good luck on it!

P.S: You ever look your PM's from me?

Ok let's make it otehr way what you think if Trance will pay every year 50 euros for MxC because he want to support it so much.

Let's say a new system was implemented.

Each VIP Member will receive Premium Member for 1 year, and 6 months to Donator Members.

So, you receive a service in exchange for the same amount of money. If a year cost 20€.

p.s. Such systems exchanges occur any day in any field.

Let's say a new system was implemented.

Each VIP Member will receive Premium Member for 1 year, and 6 months to Donator Members.

So, you receive a service in exchange for the same amount of money. If a year cost 20€.

Let's say i ended my participation to this topic here.

Current VIPs will get 12Months

Current Donators will get 6 Months (half)

They should keep what they payed for, no matter the changes. Doing something like that will hurt the forum's reliability.

*1 Administrator that keeps the forum alive and 2 Global mods!

• Administrator
  • Global Moderator

*2 Ranks for the most active game sections.(basic knowledge on Game its a must)

• LoL Moderator
  • L2 Moderator

*Paying Method to keep forum alive more years!

• VIP Members
  • Donator Members

*As already exists :

• GFX Moderator

*Gold member rank will be for anyone who wants to help the forum!

• Gold Member

*As already exists :

• Platinum Member

*This rank will be for people that are trusted by Admin or G.Mods criteria!

• Exchanger

*This rank is for peope who will keep Hack section in a safe level.(basic knowledge on "Hacking" its a must)

• Hack Moderator

Well about the premium membership it's stupid to make it for 1 year since this status currently doesn'to offer anything at all except the color. You don't offer any serious service that deserves 20 euro/year so just let it lifetime. If the forum gets upgraded then you'll be able to do that but with the current situation it's stupid.

Maxtor you are inactive as an admin for a long time now, you didn't look like you care about the MxC at all. Everybody got tired and quited cause of your inactivity and some wrong-picked promotion maybe as well. Some other left cause they were butt-hurted cause they didn't get a promotion and the story goes on and on and on. What you need here isn't just staff changes, what you have to do is to advertise forum & provide something fresh & unique. Gaming forums ain't that popular anymore...

And about that thing that you want to turn donate members to 6 months then give me my money back! I paid for a Lifetime Donator Member Permission, which isn't something big after all as VIP/Donator Sections are pretty much dead. If that happens, I want a full refund as I paid for something else and I will get something different after all!

You need to find a way to make people buying actually VIP/Donate subscriptions, you need to find a way to make these ranks attractive.

Tbh i prefer his inactivity than this logic.

Its pointless when you make a topic, ask ppl about their opinions and finally case end with your suggestion. Dont ask at all,all we know that only you and Justice decide about forum. Stop acting that you are trying to help it.

thats why im trying to find a solution. but the true is that mxc needs more resources. i have many things in mind , to improve here, first of all i will bring back in front Lineage and LoL.

to bring life at LoL, you need tournaments =)