[Report] Scammers

Zake

15 hours ago, iromaw said:

He convinced me saying that his account was really old bla bla... @Lcoste

https://maxcheaters.com/profile/90030-lcoste/

bought a L2 account, got false credentials for the account, after that, no answers anymore.

Post proofs here.

• 3 weeks later...

"Scam" Attempt? (He didn't scam me but just to warn others)

This kiddo https://maxcheaters.com/profile/212723-berkeakyoll/ he is turkey gipsy and can't even write properly english will ask you to make him Interlude pack and send him files before payment. Don't bother he will waste your time and in the end ask him to send pack first.

I don't have a crook or do you demand money first do you do sovereignty do you want to scam me do not open your money to show that you call me video you're a coward and you're a liar  (last word) Banned me

Just now, berkeakyoll said:

I don't have a crook or do you demand money first do you do sovereignty do you want to scam me do not open your money to show that you call me video you're a coward and you're a liar  (last word) Banned me

You go around and waste other people's time and you talk really bad. I just want to warn others to no waste their times with a kid who talk for 20 hours and after it close a deal he change it and all of sudden he want first pack and then payment. 

Also your mouth is shit. 

8 minutes ago, berkeakyoll said:

maybe I will not like to explain why I should pay without seeing why :)

To be fair, i wouldn't trust you either, a member with 3 active posts and no activity at all.

Maybe @Kara` you could open a test server in order to let him "check" the files in order to buy it, other than that, without money i can't blame Kara why he didn't gave files first.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

If you need server from the scrach, you should pay first at least 50% of the deal. When the files are ready, he can open a test server, and you can check what you need. If the deal it's ok, you should pay the rest of the money and you can get the files.. That's how it works.

@Kara` Isn't a scammer, it's his own right to ask for the money first. Same for other people. You will choose if you want to trust them or not.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Kara` said:

"Scam" Attempt? (He didn't scam me but just to warn others)

This kiddo https://maxcheaters.com/profile/212723-berkeakyoll/ he is turkey gipsy and can't even write properly english will ask you to make him Interlude pack and send him files before payment. Don't bother he will waste your time and in the end ask him to send pack first.

afou sou exw pei re xaze zita pososto prwta gia to server kala leei o baggos "klineis" tin douleia etsi

Guys what are you talking about? I told reduced the price from 250euro to 120 because he begged me cause his currency is high and i felt sad for him and i told him you give me all the money ? He said yes tomorrow i pay you and tonight he told me 

"server first then payment", he didn't even mention 50% After i said no thanks, he called me scammer and started saying shit words as i did back to him. 

1. He didn't mention any 50%

2. Again i won't do 3 days work for 50 euro from a guy that had 1 post. 

I didn't report him as scammer i just mentioned his name just for people to know that he just waste people's lives.

Also to the "kiddo", you came to me and asked for codes. I didn't pm you or anything so i have the right to ask all money first. In my topic i say ONLY VIP can pay 30-50% first and then the rest. You're not VIP neither someone so obviously you gonna give me the whole amount first. How i'm suppose to know that u won't disappear 3 days later and i work for nothing

Edited by Kara`

14 minutes ago, Nightw0lf said:

afou sou exw pei re xaze zita pososto prwta gia to server kala leei o baggos "klineis" tin douleia etsi

[GR] Πηγαινε δουλεψε εσυ 3 μερες για 50 ευρω για καποιον με 1 post που δεν ξερει να μιλαει αγγλικα [/GR] 

18 minutes ago, Kara` said:

[GR] Πηγαινε δουλεψε εσυ 3 μερες για 50 ευρω για καποιον με 1 post που δεν ξερει να μιλαει αγγλικα [/GR] 

allo lew oti eprepe na pareis lefta prin ksekiniseis na stineis to pack gia opiondipote

kai genika an ontos egine auto theoreite scam giati doulepses kai simfwnisate to na spasei tin simfwnia sto telos xwris na ftais se kati einai scam an eixe bugs o server i den eixe auta pou sou zitise tote apla den sto pernei kai ligei ekei to thema alla den kserw ti sizitisate kai pws kleisate tin simfwnia mase ta logs kai logika an sou eipe oxi xwris logo einai 100% scam kai genika o OROS scam ifistate se auto pou sou lew kai den nomizw na diafwnei kaneis

18 minutes ago, Nightw0lf said:

allo lew oti eprepe na pareis lefta prin ksekiniseis na stineis to pack gia opiondipote

kai genika an ontos egine auto theoreite scam giati doulepses kai simfwnisate to na spasei tin simfwnia sto telos xwris na ftais se kati einai scam an eixe bugs o server i den eixe auta pou sou zitise tote apla den sto pernei kai ligei ekei to thema alla den kserw ti sizitisate kai pws kleisate tin simfwnia mase ta logs kai logika an sou eipe oxi xwris logo einai 100% scam kai genika o OROS scam ifistate se auto pou sou lew kai den nomizw na diafwnei kaneis

[GR] Ρε φιλε αυτη τη στιγμη εχω ατομο που 18 μερες μ χρωσταει 80 ευρω και ο @Designatix το ξερει. 

(Επειδη του εστειλε μυνημα ενω δν μ απανταγε 8 μερες κ αμεσως απαντησε και μετα παλι τα ιδια 10 μερες παλι περιμενω τα λεφτα μου και σημερα του ειπα np αμα δεν εχεις αστο, αμα δεν πιστευεις στειλε pm designatix να στο επιβεβαιωσει.)

Δεν ειμαι πουτανακι να αρχισω να κανω report τον καθενα. Κλεισαμε μια συμφωνια καλος οχι γραπτος. Οταν σ λεει ο αλλος αυριο θα σε πληρωσω πρωι ολα καλα ολα οκ καλο βραδυ. και το πρωι περιμενεις, περιμενεις... παει βραδυ, μπαινει και σου λεει με αγγλικα που σ βγαινουν τα ματια, οτι θελει τη δουλεια κ μετα τη πληρωμη τι κανεις? Δεν ειναι scam αλλα  τα νευρα μου ρε φιλε, και επειδη ειναι κ τουρκογυφτας μου τη σπαει περισσοτερο γιατι καθεται κ μ λει οτι δεν ειναι scammer και οτι δουλευει πορτα club και οτι εχει πολλα λεφτα ενω 24 ωρες πριν με παρακαλαγε να του κοψω 30 ευρω. απο 250 πηγαμε στα 150 κ απο 150 στα 130.

qthI7AA.png

LQYL1J2.png

Δεν με σκαμμαρε αλλα πιστευω οτι οντως θα σκαμμαρι καποιον γιατι δεν εχει λεφτα κ γιατι θα καταληξει καποιος να δουλευε 2-3 μερες για να μην παρει τπτ.[/GR]

Edited by Kara`