aCis - another CRAPPY interlude server

Tryskell

sorry for my question..this project is working on linux?

Like any L2J server. The biggest advantage of Java is the portability... And the simplicity to code.

About cleaning posts, I don't want if it's to finish like Frozen topic (topic wipe + locked for many days). And I'm fine with comments, both negative nor positive. The best would be to be my own moderator on my topic, but hey, I got already aCis forum for that :).

just a few tip:

optimize the cache package:

crestcache doesnt need a FastMRUCache a simple fastmap is better.

wh cache is bugged should be deleted.

html cache should have a html validation and max value should be added for the fastmap.

Use singleton holder for initialization in general.

And well in general a lot of things missing which would need a commons project and a new mmocore anyway

Hey, it's better when you give some positive stuff :).

MMOCore was one of my first rework. It has been refactored some weeks ago, and 2 projects use my .diff patch actually, and it seems they haven't problems with it.

http://trac.assembla.com/acis_project/changeset/26

http://trac.assembla.com/acis_project/changeset/27

Ty for your tips, I will remember them :). I add singletons when I go on a file, so basically they all will be changed with time :).

Hey, it's better when you give some positive stuff :).

MMOCore was one of my first rework. It has been refactored some weeks ago, and 2 projects use my .diff patch actually, and it seems they haven't problems with it.

http://trac.assembla.com/acis_project/changeset/26

http://trac.assembla.com/acis_project/changeset/27

Ty for your tips, I will remember them :).

Well about the mmocore...you get the code from l2j so you uninentionally copy over some bad codes too which you cant avoid i would really recommend you to look into l2jfree(well its down so emu) and read into the mmocore there are some things that you might like.

About the rest since its an l2j base there are generic l2j bugs but i guess you know about them.

What i would recommend as good start is to review what l2j done and in many case abandon to follow them since they pretty much fucked up what they could :D

Yup, following Freya poses the basic problem of c/p Freya bugs too.

Still, I think they're "preferable" than IL ones. And in many cases, I see improvements.

I know your position about L2J, L2emu "marketing" is made on it after all :D.

Yup, following Freya poses the basic problem of c/p Freya bugs too.

Still, I think they're "preferable" than IL ones. And in many cases, I see improvements.

I know your position about L2J, L2emu "marketing" is made on it after all :D.

Nahh no personally im the biggest critic of emu i always say delete and recode there :D

Anyway yey they are better bugs than the il ones but bug is still a bug so :)

As revision 62 will soon be out, I have to repeat myself, but I need people's good will in order to complete skills faster. Question is not if I'm capable or not, question is about time :). All depends if you want skills are finished fast or no.

A lot of player's skills core support is already made, and I attack items effects. Many things are now supported and where they aren't, they are :D. You can pick many exemples through existing skills. Basically, if you got only logic, you won't have problems to help aCis :).

Topic about skills refactor progression road can be seen here.

Rev 62 overview : SP scrolls, apparences potions, compressed packages, squashs seeds working.

Well, update your first post :P I mean: aCtual revision : 60

I think i will start working on last xml. But not for sure, i will inform you.

its kinda freya --> interlude synchronization project if it succeed will be good pack

You have right, he is trying to make as close as possible up-to-date pack :)

The final effect should be brilliant :D

I still work on XMLs after a 2 days IRL issue.

What is currently made : 3 XMLs added (with core side), fishing debugged (need 1300-1399 skills to test).

You can add 1 XML (perhaps 2) from Vrugar, 1 other from me, and at least 1 from fighterBoss for revision 62.

----

This week was pretty monotone for IL projects :).

Rev 63 is out.

AdminCommands && L2Party refactors

L2Party

- Position is now broadcasted using a task, which send position of everyone every 10 seconds. Position code in clientpackets dissapeared;

- Many null checks added, both for party and CommandChannel;

- add of some retail messages (party and CC);

- the update of partyleader icon is now fine;

- the pending invitation formula have been changed. Now, only one invitation can be sent. You have to wait this invitation ends to send another one. Before you could spam invitations, so it was ugly.

AdminTeleport

- added //sendhome && //instant_move (alt+G panel);

- cleaned commands I judged useless (gonorth/south/west, etc). //walk, what a joke command...

- "//teleto" renamed for "//runmod". //runmod port you once, //runmod tele port you anytime, //runmod norm stop the porting state. Why a rename, it's simple : too many commands begins with "//tele" and it's hard to remember them all.

AdminMenu

- drop of 80% of code. All those commands are already existing in another files, and as they are outdated in this one, it's stupid to have same methods twice. So HTMs use updated commands.

HTM admin part

- drop of castles and towns positions HTMs. Only one port for each (to simplify).

- esthetic of many files.

- merge of move.htm & teleports.htm, drop of useless parts.

Misc

- CW karma is now 9999999. I know, I know...

- some packets typos & spring clean.