aCis - another CRAPPY interlude server

Tryskell

Ty for your words :). I edited first post to be more... interesting.

----

I profite of this post to announce I will stop core developement until skills are 70-80% made.

Some refactors and things like cubics && signets need some skills in order to work. Basically, next commits will be reworked skills until 5000 (or such).

The next core commit is already written (Cubics / summons entire refactor), but I miss skills in order to test. Signets can't be really tested too, and many NPEs falsify skills tests.

Ty for your words :). I edited first post to be more... interesting.

----

I profite of this post to announce I will stop core developement until skills are 70-80% made.

Some refactors and things like cubics && signets need some skills in order to work. Basically, next commits will be reworked skills until 5000 (or such).

The next core commit is already written (Cubics / summons entire refactor), but I miss skills in order to test. Signets can't be really tested too, and many NPEs falsify skills tests.

You can find more about project / report errors in the dedicated forum [see links below].

the links are not below :P

Hmm, so Tryskell, next commit will contain also skills' xmls? Because you said you miss the skills to test refactors :P

My suggestion: First complete all skills xmls, then move to another part. But i am not really sure, because some xmls need core side too. But you know better, if you have a plan in your mind, just follow it :P

I have to move on XMLs in order to test actual (signets) and future (summons, cubics,...) changesets. Plus, it will clean NPEs.

So to answer your question, yes, I have to complete skills (at least until file 4500-4599). 95% of skills core side is now written (counting the next revision). Only a couple of missing conditions are actually missing.

I committed a thing (signet) which I didn't even fully tested. From the moment I don't move on skills, no effects, so no complete test. Until a real test comes, the doubt will persist.

On the exactly same way, I made cubics refactor (future rev 59, still in local) fine too (just tested cubic heal, worked like a charm).

• 2 weeks later...

Rev 60 is out, as said higher :

- Freya resists/vulns way

- L2Summon / cubics refactor

- AttackStanceManager refactor

Added to that, one new XML and rewrite of existing skills.

ehm but you know that its not il anymore becuase you over c/p a lot right?

i need to agree here, and when you said that .. one thing came to my mind

Will people will be so cynic, of using a perfect balanced "Interlude" pack, when it is bassed mostly on Freya ?, the chronicle you must hate because of its "unbalance and crappy shit" there is?.

It cames  to my mind, and i am sorry if you think i am wrong :/

@Intrepid:: i still don't finish reading guide xD!

ehm but you know that its not il anymore becuase you over c/p a lot right?

well, this doesn't make sense. if Tryskell makes a full interlude project, and when i say full i mean bugless and without missing features, and still works like retail interlude, then even if everything is freya c/p, he/she will still have done a good job.

well, this doesn't make sense. if Tryskell makes a full interlude project, and when i say full i mean bugless and without missing features, and still works like retail interlude, then even if everything is freya c/p, he/she will still have done a good job.

It does make sense you just cant get it. If you c/p formulas from freya for example where lets say archers have range based damage you will have a gracia part1 feature in il and many many many other things come with it.

It does make sense you just cant get it. If you c/p formulas from freya for example where lets say archers have range based damage you will have a gracia part1 feature in il and many many many other things come with it.

I am sure Tryskell have already thought about that, and he/she doesn't just c/p, but edit them too, to match interlude features. Anyway, all we can do, is just w8 for the project to be 'finished'.

yeah sure. and u think he just c/p ? then where the sense here ?

use ur brain more than for flame.

yeah sure. and u think he just c/p ? then where the sense here ?

use ur brain more than for flame.

flame what?seriously i've seen the changes and its clear adaptation of things from freya to il...

flame what?seriously i've seen the changes and its clear adaptation of things from freya to il...

this is all u do as far as i can see,

help or keep it for u, since ur not right.