Are there any L2 Interlude Servers out there wroth playing?

if you made a mistake according to the rules you should get -1karma.

The problem is not to take -1. We all make mistakes here.. 90% of us.

The problem is to avoid make the mistakes. I want the best for our forum!

I ll try the best, and we all must try the best.

Please keep clean.

The problem is not to take -1. We all make mistakes here.. 90% of us.

The problem is to avoid make the mistakes. I want the best for our forum!

I ll try the best, and we all must try the best.

Please keep clean.

Well dude, Probably i wasnt innocent at all too but you didnt gave me a chance to ask where i have made a mistake. On my 2nd reply ( asking you where my 1st one is containing a mistake ) you dekarmaed me.

P.S. Lets not start noobie karma wars. As i said i dont care about my karma. I just want you to read/be more careful and patient next time. Peace.

Make an L2J Interlude server. NO Customs! In both client  + core side. Just make some cool events.

x35 rates. Without npc buffers(so every class will be useful), without MP Pots. For 3rd class, subclass , noblesse etc you will need to make the quest!

Well what else.. 100% Balanced. Enchant mid - low. 

btw most of u are into No donation . are u guys retarded ? A server needs donation to get better and better buy new machines and so on . if there is no donation why should someone make a srv? so he will pay for some 10 years old kids to play?

btw most of u are into No donation . are u guys retarded ? A server needs donation to get better and better buy new machines and so on . if there is no donation why should someone make a srv? so he will pay for some 10 years old kids to play?

Donation without reward? That is what we call a donation, and not an exchange!

Ok,your are right to this

Think:About donations of AIO clan etc,or even about donations of +6 armor and max +8-10 weapons

if i see server max enchant is px 30 and donations are for +30 and +35 weapons i will never join...

In low rates there is kind of donations-like L2Dex which doesn't ruin the game balance

such us:Main class change(1 time)name chance,unstuck,premium acc,clan name chance,change gender

1) no

2) no corrupted gm team...no lag...no customs..good balance

3) yes because no-one server with customs has balance

4) Core Side

1) no

4) Core Side

forgot to say no more homemade servers.. -_-

1: Ya think?

2: No retarded GM team that got their English degrees from Mexico

-Less Greektards, please

-Something special (yeah customs are fun)

-Custom quests

-Unique

-Free subs, nobody likes that quest.

-If it is high rate, lvling is pointless, if it is mid/low, than at least 15-50x

3: Customs are fine, they give people something to do and farm for and S grade is ugly as shit

-Dusk, but not the typical set (Dreadbane, Doll Knife, Halisha bow, Vampire, Crokian, Crokians, Apostle spear = FAIL)

Make your own selection of monster weapons (Ex: Frintezza sword, Nos sword, Heretic Knife, Solina father Mace, Apostle Grail Bow, Silenos Staff)

-About armors, please no Apella, Epic. They are so damn ugly and common.... Make or choose some unique armor sets that are not seen in most servers (Ex: WaR from L2 Evo)

Make all 3 sets useful, not just Light and robe, or Heavy and robe, or Heavy and Light.

4: Core, but both......

Please, NO AUGMENTS.... NOT EVEN FROM DONATION, remove Lifestones from existence....

Some sort of raids

Q1:Well are there?

No.

Q2:And what do expect to find in a interlude server?

L2OFF, Class Ballance, No Customs, Full Buffs NPC-Buffer(No AIOs).

Q3:Do current interlude servers piss you off with there customs?

Of course, all IL servers suck with their star-wars customs. Where is the pure Lineage II ?

Q4:What would you chose in a server, Core side(Like L2Inc Item Shop) customs or client side(wings, armor repaint and stuff like that..)

Core side customs.

1) no

4) Core Side

i agree with this guy, even cause nowadays the fail is that everyone can make his own server