Are there any L2 Interlude Servers out there wroth playing?

I mean whole L2J project.

well the java projects before kamael are coded really bad thats why when they released kamael they reworked almost the 80% of the whole project so yeah you are right here but i dont think that its L2Js fault in 100%

• 2 weeks later...

1. Interlude servers.. atm not.

2. L2off, probably a mid rate with big community to pvp 24/7, but keep the retail like feel.(24 buff slots,etc.)

3. On l2off's customs are good, but in l2j's only star wars customs.

4. Something simple, no OE weps,armors, and main thing is pvp.

I won't join a server if the rates are 999999x, if the donations are too overpowered (weps +16-25),

if the site doesn't have a .com/net,etc.. domain, if i smell corruption/gm noobs.

L2off interlude servers are much to overated these days, the thing that pisses me off in l2 is the farmb0ts(walker).

Well are there?

And what do expect to find in a interlude server?

Do current interlude servers piss you off with there customs?

What would you chose in a server, Core side(Like L2Inc Item Shop) customs or client side(wings, armor repaint and stuff like that..)

1)Nope

2)Balanced gameplay and not Overpowered archers or daggers or paladins with customs with crazy stats and shits like that. When i say balance a pvp server that all classes can pvp fairly the same. The less customs the better.

3)Yep

4)Core side(Like L2Inc Item Shop) customs

Ive played on RPG-Club seems like a L2off interlude server with all functions.

Anyone else played there?

rpg-club is l2off gracia final not shitlude :D

1) Nope i think,but im still searching.

2) 100x-2000x enjoyable interlude PVP server , no custom armor,tattoos,4safe 16 max , balanced ! , like the good old C4 days

3) Ye i think.Custom makes the servers unbalanced imo.N

4) Just the normal S armors and weopans.

• 2 weeks later...

1) No! Even the non-home-made servers are not worth playing because of many reasons, like donations, staff, community, corruption etc.

2) Well, I would like the server to be balanced (too hard). After that, a good community without greek kiddos, active staff, events and of course some fun.

3) Erm, not really. However, they mustn't be overused in private servers.

4) Non custom server

• 2 weeks later...