Are there any L2 Interlude Servers out there wroth playing?

even if someone pay his server by his real life moneys that's totaly stupid.

You pay for smth that goes into your stomach (food i mean)? - NO

You pay for smth that is consider as your entertainment? -NO

You pay for more lore? - NO

You just pay to help some ppl spend their free time playing while your free time is totaly spent on the server and all you get is only stress, strees and stress.

+1. I like your answers dude.

Come on man...Just think of what I am talking about. You can't pay so much money for nothing. You have to get them back. That's my point of you. If you can open a private server w/o donates just by using your own money just do it and let's see who is right and who is not.

I will say something more l2 wasn't made for some ppl to earn profits(except ncsoft) if you're going to create a private server you're going to do it to give pleasure to players .

you think its easy to work 10 or 8 or 15 hours per day just for nothing?

Its a hobby yea but if you are smart you can earn money from your hobbies...

Never said it's easy but as i said if you love something you will pay for it.

I am not talking for something like this. I said you can earn money from a private server. NO LESS, NO MORE ;) ;)

yea

If you like to have a l2 server its your choice

but don't let your money wasted you can earn a lot of money from a server if ppl like it

anf there are plenty of servers that worth to donate

Well are there? No.Actually all of em are Bling Bling Pew Pew servers.

And what do expect to find in a interlude server? No customs.Retail game play.

Do current interlude servers piss you off with there customs?YES! (caps powah) They made l2 something like starwars.The core l2 players can't afford this.Most of the guys that they do like customs shits and so one are -16 age or less and most of em never played retail.

What would you chose in a server, Core side(Like L2Inc Item Shop) customs or client side(wings, armor repaint and stuff like that..) Probably Core side.

I will say something more l2 wasn't made for some ppl to earn profits(except ncsoft) if you're going to create a private server you're going to do it to give pleasure to players .

Never said it's easy but as i said if you love something you will pay for it.

O_O I love you.

I will say something more l2 wasn't made for some ppl to earn profits(except ncsoft) if you're going to create a private server you're going to do it to give pleasure to players .Never said it's easy but as i said if you love something you will pay for it.

ye i remember the guy who invented the TV.

He didn't invent for profit but to help the world.

Too bad no one is getting proofits now. :P

Since l2 is launched public, you can call it as: launched in gaming market.

Since l2 is launched public, you can call it as: launched in gaming market.

Every private server is made for cash :P

The ones coding it like l2jserver.. they did it just for kicks, when l2chef and the older guys saw what their doing.. they retired. ^^

Anyway, I believe that you can be careful with your donations just not to make the server unballanced. But you know, sometimes money are sweet ^_^

just lolled at Iron Maidens statement...just a question you have any idea how much money a big server needs?let me show you a few stuff...

so 1st you need website + domain + webserver(because its not so secure these days to store the web and server on the same pc) lets say 4€ / month

than if you cant do it you need a webprogrammer + designer to make the website lets say 150€(and thats a cheap one)

than you need a server pc which really depends on what you can or cant do if you are a linux type guy such as myself you can get a pc cheaper so lets say i want a hetzner EQ4 so 149€ setup fee + 49€/month

than you need a server pack now thats eaither made by yourself(time * headache)or you buy a base pack(money * headache) and than you spend your freetime on make the server like you want it(time * 2)

so server = 3 * time * headache + (4€ + 150€ + 149€ + (49€ * month))

my point is you can do that only if you are a guy like dominions admin who can spend 1000++ € for an l2j server and trust me theres not too many guys like him

Stop asking dude..his answer will be: if you love your server you will do it, you will sell your objects from home, you will send you girlfriend on the street to prostitute, even selling drugs JUST TO KEEP YOUR SERVER ALIVE WITH 0 GAINS!

Stop asking dude..his answer will be: if you love your server you will do it, you will sell your objects from home, you will send you girlfriend on the street to prostitute, even selling drugs JUST TO KEEP YOUR SERVER ALIVE WITH 0 GAINS!

i dont asked him i just told him how much money it needs i know many guys who say what he says just because they think to keep up a server is so cheap than anyone can afford it easily