Subs on DN ? The Best is ?

direkts

Mutants have problem, they cant join oly... and all these classes mutants... they eat alot of mana if u need buff person + heal = no mana all time... best bishop/warlock... summ can regen you mp + transfer pain + some more good skills..

Mutants have problem, they cant join oly... and all these classes mutants... they eat alot of mana if u need buff person + heal = no mana all time... best bishop/warlock... summ can regen you mp + transfer pain + some more good skills..

if u are making typical support char, its almost impossible to win in oly ;)

and i think es/bishop is better than wlk/bishop.

Elemental Summoner have also pet which regen mana and have more casting speed :)

What you think, the best class on dn ? :D

In my opinion at this time best sub's are:

Archer: Tyr/He

Nuker: EE,ES,NE/OL

Healer: ES/Bishop

Dagger: TH/DA

Fighter: TYR/DESTRO, DESTRO/WC

It will change for sure when Interlude will come.

If c5 comes, th/pal with his angelic icon would be great i think.

Forget it! AI won't give nothing special for dagger weapon! I want to see dagger with less than 30% hp. It will be so easy to kill it  ;) DA is better, more offensive. Choose bishop if you want to have more passive character  ;D

what healer classes only? bp/bp? ee/bp? se/bp? if someone have this kind of char he is an idiot in my opinion ... ;p

Funny guy. Try to pvp against a good party with nice support chars and see the result. Ppl usualy think the best chars for pvp are those that pawn everything. It works on 1vs1 sure but have u tried playing in a siege without support? ur top char wont last 5 seconds. I admire ppl that play support chars. They are usually hard to lvl up and hard to play. Guys that play PP/Bishop or WC/Bishop or any other pure support chars deserves respect.

Funny guy. Try to pvp against a good party with nice support chars and see the result. Ppl usualy think the best chars for pvp are those that pawn everything. It works on 1vs1 sure but have u tried playing in a siege without support? ur top char wont last 5 seconds. I admire ppl that play support chars. They are usually hard to lvl up and hard to play. Guys that play PP/Bishop or WC/Bishop or any other pure support chars deserves respect.

learn to read or think a bit, i wrote that making healer/healer clan is useless. bp/pp, es/bp etc are buffer/healer or summoner/healer chars, and i think they are very usefull.

btw. on mass pvp i am support char.

he/wk is rly nice archer... I have one and i know what i'm talking about. SPS/EE is still good and for sure for good player will be still good at IL. Mutants? Dunno, i don't like it, but bd/pp pwns ;D