Subs on DN ? The Best is ?

direkts

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

as usual a subed char could not do more than the player who is playing it  :P

if you know how to play your char, you are better that your opponent in 1 vs 1 (in mass pvp this is more complex due to the rush ...)

btw SPS/EE is awesome for PVE, raid and PVP (crowd control powaa^^)

SE/SH too

and TH/PAL

HE/DA

... blablabla

all OL mutants are out now with the nerf of drain life = unholy attack. with my SPS/EE i eat them in PVP

i like the sub's like  bishop/sps or bishop/necro // EE/sps or EE/necro with bishop u have faster heals , fast sleep(trance) root , mana burn etc, with ee u have faster cast +  profecy of water trance, healers are a good base class to sub as with them u can not only heal yourself but avoid all the disadventages for u in pvp for example a summoner/TH u use erase bb summon , root or sleep bb speed  for archers they like to run alot , root and they are dead when u heal yourself , mages? mana burn clarity bb mp or just nuke them and heal yourself i could go on like forever , but its good class and i dind't see any 1 sub like that there. u could try it 

he prolly means that u get transfer pain from summon , heals from nightshade (summon) , more p.atak from weapon mastery + cubics , also u have UD and drains, arrest and some debuffs like Wind Shackle and Demonic Blade Dance u also g et more m.def from Magic Resistance and Anti Magic passives . kinda nice combo

be carreful on interlude: probably no mutants will be allowed; and all warrior skills which are interesting in mage version (BD/SE for example) will be modified and will depend on attack speed; no more cast speed --> it will be a great difference!