(Build+Source) L2J_Mobius Premium 20-4-2023 (UPDATED)

eKoIce

On 2/25/2023 at 9:57 AM, Mobius said:

@Maxtor image.png
MaxCheaters at it's best?

What is next? Unban Kara again? Or he is already unbanned?

Do you promote unfair usage of files, thieves and scammers or not?
Make up your mind.

Make it clear, so that the people that actually try to develop servers, have a reason to use this forum.
Do you want to be left alone, getting content from Chinese bots or what?

Well, i have to agree with you here, as a community we should respect each other and respect each others interests and not damage them, they unbanned the idiot kara for no reason like 5 times like he will bring something to the community but all he did was to damage it over and over again and i still cant explain why that had to happen, i swear whoever contact me says that he've been scammed by him for atleast 50-100e and some for even much more.

p.s. its a community to provide/share cheats for games not share someone's work.

Edited by BruT
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, BruT said:

i swear whoever contact me says that he've been scammed by him for atleast 50-100e and some for even much more.

I've made over 200 euro just by fixing Kara codes, this guy was actually pathetic saying stuff like: 'I can't work today I'm sad because I broke up'.

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, An4rchy said:

I've made over 200 euro just by fixing Kara codes, this guy was actually pathetic saying stuff like: 'I can't work today I'm sad because I broke up'.

@An4rchy the goat one of the best developers 😉 

• Thanks 1

• eKoIce changed the title to (Build+Source) L2J_Mobius Premium 20-4-2023 (UPDATED)
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...