Skill Use Lag/Delay

SirrSquirtlle

Question

Hello Max Cheaters!

Today I come with an issue that a friend of mine pointed out while playing on my test server. while fighting and using skills sometimes there is a delay in usage of the skill, even with cooldown of 1 second on a skill if you use it multiple times eventually you press the skill (or f2 f3 etc) and it will not use the skill until 2-3 seconds after the button press. Any ideas on why this might happen? My server is pretty close to us (70 ping) and has good stats, 6 core processor @ 2.8 ghz with 16gb ram & 400mbps down/up. Any ideas or suggestions are welcome. Also I am using the l2jsunrise hi5 pack.

38 minutes ago, Tryskell said:

If you need some attention, pick some girlfirend. I'm already taken, and anyway I don't like your passive/agressive behavior.

Oh you are taken alright... 😂

You are all about passive/agressive behavior.

You should not start something you cannot finish,
since you are the one that promotes that my project is essentially shit with any chance.

Apparently my work has become bad business for you.

You payed "Russians" to develop things for you, not me...
You are the one that has crap in his project name after all...

The only reason that your project runs, despite the crap you add, is that it is Interlude with zero content. How are you in any position to provide "help" to this guy? Feeling touchy?

It is 2022... L2jFrozen still runs with less issues than aCis...

and L2jMobius runs with less issues than L2jFrozen...
Actual development!

Edited by Mobius

36 minutes ago, Tryskell said:

If you need some attention, pick some girlfriend, boy or any other type of animal. I'm already taken, and anyway I don't like passive/agressive behavior.

Already taken? Imagine a GF that fancies ultimate C6 nerds, take my advice and take advantage of Mobius's attention you will need it

37 minutes ago, Mobius said:

It is 2022... L2jFrozen still runs with less issues than aCis...

yeaaaa dude but they renamed L2PcInstance to Player, priorities you know ... ?

Hum, where to start...

You should not start something you cannot finish,

If you finished it, you're actually a lier since it's virtually impossible to do it. I don't speak about frozen hotfixes, but real gameplay. We don't have the same vision about things, and unlike you, I accept it.

since you are the one that promotes that my project is essentially shit with any chance.

You actually did that quite a time actually, whenever I post. Also, please quote me and I offer you 50€ on paypal. Your pack is a mix of multiple packs, that's not an insult and it is completely true. If you don't understand you simply copied/paste existing content to make your own pack as a base, then I can't help you. I personally used L2J IL and grabbed L2J GF then H5 as a base.

I won't even go on the term "stealer/thief" than some L2JUnity dudes call you.

Apparently my work has become bad business for you.

If I counted L2J as a business, I wouldn't start about it to begin with. I don't care about your pack, I don't even know what's actually inside. I only know back in 2012 or so, you begged to use my scripts folder and geoengine and I accepted it. Since then I don't know about your progress and don't give a single fuck about it, since I don't care about what you or other projects do - since I didn't see a single project handling things as I decided to do. You got nothing to steal/pick from.

You payed "Russians" to develop things for you, not me...

...And I kill ukrainian ppl...? What's the fuck dude, you're a grown man and I hope none is idiot to fall in in that trap. I thought you weren't that much enlighten, but it seems you're just a pool of dark glue.

Also I don't think I got any russian in my team (RooT left more than 1 year ago but is still a customer - don't ask me why I don't even know myself), and moreover, my project is international and I accept anyone willing to code for my project if it matches with my criterias. Finally, I never paid anyone for any task - actually I reward ppl with money when they made a good job and are already part of Inner Circle.

Get your facts straight before launching random sentences out of nothing. Pick your bullshit and put it back in the darkest place you own.

If an hotfix is a valid fix for you, then it's perfectly ok, but it's not my own way of thinking.

Now please, ignore me and I will continue to ignore you as I always did.

45 minutes ago, xdem said:

yeaaaa dude but they renamed L2PcInstance to Player, priorities you know ... ?

What did you actually achieve for L2J community ?

Edited by Tryskell

9 minutes ago, Tryskell said:

if the question is "who has it bigger" I can DM you a dickpick if your new GF is okay with that 😂

Edited by xdem

1 minute ago, xdem said:

if the question is "who has it bigger" I can DM you a dickpick if your new GF is okay with that 😂

You would be suprised to lose again on that category, because I'm pretty confident about that matter.

I'm in couple since 3 years.

Another child assumption to do ?

Edited by Tryskell
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Tryskell said:

You would be suprised to lose again on that category, because I'm pretty confident about that matter.

Its okay to loose

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, xdem said:

Go back to the cave facking troll you was useless, go hunt young boyz ass u retard, I sick of your nonsesnes I keeping myself to not fuck u up in ass coz Zake gave me some points for 'spam'.  Now go cry that u  not have dick bitch. Get Tryskell level first and then talk shit wipe 😉

5 minutes ago, Tryskell said:

Another child assumption to do ?

I don't have another one for the moment, if something comes up I will update you.

To answer your question I am a nobody in L2J I never had an interest in retail, but I am pretty confident to say that I am one of the most gifted developers that ever worked on these sources and the client and I am proficient in any type of modification client server or whatever

3 minutes ago, Tryskell said:

Good, then now stop to spam topic and help the poor fella.

The poor fella can't be helped for multiple reasons

He does not give enough information nobody cares about PC specs since what he describes isn't possible even on a very low end PC, also he uses a shitpack

11 hours ago, Tryskell said:

Hum, where to start...

If you finished it, you're actually a lier since it's virtually impossible to do it. I don't speak about frozen hotfixes, but real gameplay. We don't have the same vision about things, and unlike you, I accept it.

You actually did that quite a time actually, whenever I post. Also, please quote me and I offer you 50€ on paypal. Your pack is a mix of multiple packs, that's not an insult and it is completely true. If you don't understand you simply copied/paste existing content to make your own pack as a base, then I can't help you. I personally used L2J IL and grabbed L2J GF then H5 as a base.

I won't even go on the term "stealer/thief" than some L2JUnity dudes call you.

If I counted L2J as a business, I wouldn't start about it to begin with. I don't care about your pack, I don't even know what's actually inside. I only know back in 2012 or so, you begged to use my scripts folder and geoengine and I accepted it. Since then I don't know about your progress and don't give a single fuck about it, since I don't care about what you or other projects do - since I didn't see a single project handling things as I decided to do. You got nothing to steal/pick from.

...And I kill ukrainian ppl...? What's the fuck dude, you're a grown man and I hope none is idiot to fall in in that trap. I thought you weren't that much enlighten, but it seems you're just a pool of dark glue.

Also I don't think I got any russian in my team (RooT left more than 1 year ago but is still a customer - don't ask me why I don't even know myself), and moreover, my project is international and I accept anyone willing to code for my project if it matches with my criterias. Finally, I never paid anyone for any task - actually I reward ppl with money when they made a good job and are already part of Inner Circle.

Get your facts straight before launching random sentences out of nothing. Pick your bullshit and put it back in the darkest place you own.

If an hotfix is a valid fix for you, then it's perfectly ok, but it's not my own way of thinking.

Now please, ignore me and I will continue to ignore you as I always did.

If the issue you're hoping to address is relationship-focused, say a problem at work or with a family member, you may find what you need from a psychologist. If you are experiencing debilitating mental health symptoms that are interfering with your daily life, a psychiatrist may be a good place to start.

Edited by Mobius

Those topics are pure gold.  1 random guy with an issue, suddenly 4 wild developers appear to compare who has it better in terms of gfs , dickpicks and mental healrth. This is better than south korean drama.