Why is this section dead?

Hi there, it's been a long time since my last visit here, a lot of old users and friends are long gone, section is dead and the quality of "artwork" here is pathetic, what happened?

34 minutes ago, Hellish  said:

Hi there, it's been a long time since my last visit here, a lot of old users and friends are long gone, section is dead and the quality of "artwork" here is pathetic, what happened?

not enough intrested people anymore for GFX Section.

12 minutes ago, Hellish  said:

Well not a surprise seeing the quality here tbh.

mostly sections that are alive is only for L2

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hellish  said:

Because MAXC is a forum for Lineage 2 as it always used to be. Also in 2022 there is no "artwork".

Mostly wannabe photoshop kids with RGB keyboards who copy paste effects from shared templates or google PNG photos or shareae.com and sell or show off and they have no idea about scratch work or professional programs such as Nuke e.t.c. 

6 hours ago, splicho said:

Haha, those guys who claim to make server intros for money love shareae XD

No i speak in general. I'm veteran in VFX and 3D designer in programs that other's can't even open such as Maya Z brush and Nuke/AE. for more than 15 years. Nowadays all i see is new people taking other's work and re-sell it or do slight edit. No scratch. Take for instance video-copilot. Instead of inspire, gipsy kids just take their logos and re-create the same. No knowledge, imagination or anything. 

Also you have 30% discount to any java code until 7/25 

WTS!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

"I want 5 euro logo"

"what you want 50-100 euro for 1 logo?"

"i will get the online free logo maker online"

"i have a cousin who knows"

some of this made this section dead in case you wondering

• 1 month later...
On 8/20/2022 at 11:38 PM, Nightw0lf said:

"I want 5 euro logo"

"what you want 50-100 euro for 1 logo?"

"i will get the online free logo maker online"

"i have a cousin who knows"

some of this made this section dead in case you wondering

This section can be reborned when gfx mods will have the time to spend into it, Everyone's got RL duties to do, so give them some time... They're not robots to stay online for whole day.... Also as of your words, noone requested cash arround here in any requests... they just did the user's request as any gfx mod do.... Only for business enquerries.... 

10 minutes ago, Vince* said:

This section can be reborned when gfx mods will have the time to spend into it, Everyone's got RL duties to do, so give them some time... They're not robots to stay online for whole day.... Also as of your words, noone requested cash arround here in any requests... they just did the user's request as any gfx mod do.... Only for business enquerries.... 

:kappa::pepe-yeaa:

• 3 weeks later...

This graveyard does not require an "active mods" lol, what it need is just a little activity to start on, some competitions and contests like we used to have long time ago. It can be done easily, eve those 1/10 garbage "arts" can participate, that's how community can grow, or to be more precise, be reborn.

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/10/2022 at 5:00 AM, Hellish  said:

This graveyard does not require an "active mods" lol, what it need is just a little activity to start on, some competitions and contests like we used to have long time ago. It can be done easily, eve those 1/10 garbage "arts" can participate, that's how community can grow, or to be more precise, be reborn.

i ahve already pmed you. please check .

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/6/2022 at 7:10 PM, Maxtor said:

i ahve already pmed you. please check .

Replied like 2 weeks ago but nevermind, no response whats so ever, looks like this forum is at it's last moments of life.

38 minutes ago, Hellish  said:

Replied like 2 weeks ago but nevermind, no response whats so ever, looks like this forum is at it's last moments of life.

it will be faster with discord if u have sent 

2 hours ago, Celestine said:

it will be faster with discord if u have sent 

You kiddin right? So if I want to receive an answer, I have to join some discord? just WOW

33 minutes ago, Hellish  said:

You kiddin right? So if I want to receive an answer, I have to join some discord? just WOW

did i said anywhere join any server? add maxtor on contacts and dm he prob will respond faster there