Acis or Frozen??

wertynas

Question

Hello everyone, I would like to know your opinion about mesh pack and frozen pack on which better to build server PVP AVD etc.
P.S
Which pack is easier to handle?

Thanks for the answers and good comments. 🙂 🙂 

25 minutes ago, xdem said:

fucking retard, a few months ago Mobius was helping you in personal voice call to fix a shitty bug for a client of yours completely for free so learn to respect

Helped who? LEL it was not programming error it was logical error. Duplicated for caused sending duplicated packets hence the item issue. In the end i didn't say anything bad just that he is offtopic advertisting his project as tryskell does everywhere. 

4 minutes ago, Kara said:

Helped who? LEL it was not programming error it was logical error. Duplicated for caused sending duplicated packets hence the item issue. In the end i didn't say anything bad just that he is offtopic advertisting his project as tryskell does everywhere. 

you are obviously retarded, no matter what the dude was wasting time with a retard like you for free

Java developers on this forum are so selfish, arrogant, and constantly trying to shittalk each other. However, almost everyone says that communication and being collective is the key to becoming a better programmer.

39 minutes ago, Mobius said:

Because anoficially I have continued L2jFrozen with this project.

Everyone should use L2jMobius C6 instead of L2jFrozen for any kind of server.

If you actually tried to read what I wrote, instead of flame, you would not need to ask.

hi, im new here so not sure, is L2jfrozen a bot for live server?

spacer.png

If someone wants to make a t-shirt : https://ibb.co/gdchrCz and don't forget royalties.

Plot twist : Lucera is more or less customized L2Scripts.

Edited by Tryskell

1 hour ago, Tryskell said:

spacer.png

If someone wants to make a t-shirt : https://ibb.co/gdchrCz and don't forget royalties.

Plot twist : Lucera is more or less customized L2Scripts.

aCis misses both legs, an arm and half it's brain.

Also eyes work perfect, but colorblind... Only hand has two fingers (who needs more?)...
Let people decide which is the coolest frankenstein project.

When people use aCis... wait... still unusable after twelve years?...

When people used L2jFrozen... wait... they still do...

Edited by Mobius

I liked aCis a lot, but it is very unstable 12 years in development and half of the project is not functional. I switched to L2jMobius and there are also glitches but I joined aCis/Mobius and made a project for myself. Recently some members reached out to me to fix a bug in Skill Fear. I've never seen a project with as many defects as this one aCis and its absurd price of 100 Euros.

Hire developer for fix all exploit in Frozen is much cheaper than adding all Frozen's addons to aCis. In the end you get the same quality a pack because 99% players don't knows how is looks L2OFF gameplay.

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Rootware said:

Hire developer for fix all exploit in Frozen is much cheaper than adding all Frozen's addons to aCis. In the end you get the same quality a pack because 99% players don't knows how is looks L2OFF gameplay.

i did exactly that i've been using acis since 2015 and i don't regret anything acis is the best interlude pack to work with today!