trinity files

xdem

a very small rock is enough to cause an avalanche.

sdrak94/trinity: l2 trinity deployment version 2021 latest (github.com)

for those interested; enjoy this trashcan

Edited by xdem
  • Like 4
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

What a jerk, Trinity was a good and successful server which now has been nailed down. Its a real pity that Trinity owner decided to trust this piece of shit xdickhead to work for him and just ruined everything up.

However the most sad thing about this share is that it compromises tons of accounts, email credentials, paypal credentials and more. Be proud and thank the retard who not only ruined Trinity's owner but also the playerbase that trusted their credentials, emails etc. by playing the server. 

Just another sad day for l2 dev community with an idiot exposing more than 3k accounts/passwords/emails. Well done xdem, you're indeed a trustworthy piece of shit. 🙂

Trinity was a "successful" server with stolen/leeched work from other developers. I've shared because the source contains more than a dozen of my codes all of them leeched without permission or credit.

There where also warnings. I never worked for trinity, the files where given to me for emergency fixes without my request, and I was more than happy to help them until their lies where revealed.

My share doesn't contain a database, passwords, mails or fairy tales as you may suggest, so I guess its you who is the retard for writing all this garbage without even knowing what the share contains; just source and datapack which I feel more than okay to share since most of it if not all is leaked or stolen.

The last 12 years that I am active on this community I have never leaked someone's files, and I have the source code of many many projects, so you can only imagine what it took me to share the Trinity files since the owners used to be my old partners. Betray me once, fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. And this is what happened, and there where written warnings to them which they took as a bluff. So my credibility or at least my self awareness regarding it isn't hurt from making this share or being quoted lies from a guy who doubts his very own sex identity and is known only to lie and hide behind a fake female persona to attract people to play his new pridelike server.

I would appreciate if you personally thank for my share on my DM, since I gave you the life opportunity to open a pridelike server given that every work you've done on your own is full of shit like yourself.

PS: The same guy who DDoS live L2Trinity is talking now about nailing the good L2Trinity server, come on rekkio, at least  write this bullshit with your female persona accounts wearing high hills and LGBQT T-Shirts, maybe then you will get some attention.

PS3: This share is NOTHING with what comes next, all of my own work on L2AEPvP will be shared in the near future and it will put scumbags like you and Trinity in obscurity one last and final time because everyone will be able to compete with a state of art project like mine. Unlike you trashcans I don't expect to get paid and live with money from L2

PS4: Fear a man that has nothing to loose, but fear much more someone that has everything, but nothing to loose from you.

EDIT:

The share indeed has database files on a previous commit, I wasn't aware of that

Edited by xdem

7 hours ago, xdem said:

Trinity was a "successful" server with stolen/leeched work from other developers. I've shared because the source contains more than a dozen of my codes all of them leeched without permission or credit.

There where also warnings. I never worked for trinity, the files where given to me for emergency fixes without my request, and I was more than happy to help them until their lies where revealed.

My share doesn't contain a database, passwords, mails or fairy tales as you may suggest, so I guess its you who is the retard for writing all this garbage without even knowing what the share contains; just source and datapack which I feel more than okay to share since most of it if not all is leaked or stolen.

The last 12 years that I am active on this community I have never leaked someone's files, and I have the source code of many many projects, so you can only imagine what it took me to share the Trinity files since the owners used to be my old partners. Betray me once, fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. And this is what happened, and there where written warnings to them which they took as a bluff. So my credibility or at least my self awareness regarding it isn't hurt from making this share or being quoted lies from a guy who doubts his very own sex identity and is known only to lie and hide behind a fake female persona to attract people to play his new pridelike server.

I would appreciate if you personally thank for my share on my DM, since I gave you the life opportunity to open a pridelike server given that every work you've done on your own is full of shit like yourself.

PS: The same guy who DDoS live L2Trinity is talking now about nailing the good L2Trinity server, come on rekkio, at least  write this bullshit with your female persona accounts wearing high hills and LGBQT T-Shirts, maybe then you will get some attention.

PS3: This share is NOTHING with what comes next, all of my own work on L2AEPvP will be shared in the near future and it will put scumbags like you and Trinity in obscurity one last and final time because everyone will be able to compete with a state of art project like mine. Unlike you trashcans I don't expect to get paid and live with money from L2

PS4: Fear a man that has nothing to loose, but fear much more someone that has everything, but nothing to loose from you.

EDIT:

The share indeed has database files on a previous commit, I wasn't aware of that

Still trying to find the database and no success.

21 hours ago, `Son said:

Just another sad day for l2 dev community with an idiot exposing more than 3k accounts/passwords/emails. Well done xdem, you're indeed a trustworthy piece of shit. 🙂

What makes this wrong in the first place? I find it more concerning that L2Trinity staff do not want to have an encrypted database for accounts.

On 3/6/2022 at 7:22 PM, nikpappa said:

What makes this wrong in the first place? I find it more concerning that L2Trinity staff do not want to have an encrypted database for accounts.

It's not that it's concerning what you say it's more concerning that this is how the leaked pride files worked and work on the known leak and they didn't manage to change it for their users protection or any 3rd party hack attempts.

Besides I played Trinity for 10 minutes in my whole life and that was it. It's a very bad customization of pride pack and most of their kind of work just made it worse rather than improve the whole thing. Bad edits on custom items especially skills, icons, unnecessary addons.

Well Blizzard shared something that it's 100x worse than the first leak version of 2014. My personal opinion. Whoever uses this pack should use it at his own risk as there's nothing to benefit from.

Edited by Dev

19 minutes ago, Dev said:

It's not that it's concerning what you say it's more concerning that this is how the leaked pride files worked and work on the known leak and they didn't manage to change it for their users protection or any 3rd party hack attempts.

Besides I played Trinity for 10 minutes in my whole life and that was it. It's a very bad customization of pride pack and most of their kind of work just made it worse rather than improve the whole thing. Bad edits on custom items especially skills, icons, unnecessary addons.

Well Blizzard shared something that it's 100x worse than the first leak version of 2014. My personal opinion. Whoever uses this pack should use it at his own risk as there's nothing to benefit from.

This trash is much better than your trash, thats the truth.

L2 Trintiy was always a trash server, only corruption drives it online and no competition, everything regarding development and features is pure trash everybody knows it

6 minutes ago, xdem said:

This trash is much better than your trash, thats the truth.

L2 Trintiy was always a trash server, only corruption drives it online and no competition, everything regarding development and features is pure trash everybody knows it

Despite the whole trash situation regarding this pack what you did by sharing it to the public is out of this world's imagination though. I wouldn't do such an action even to my worst enemy.

Which proves what kind of shit personality you are. Even more when counting the fact that you were friends with this guy from real life. Shame on you.

Edited by Dev

1 minute ago, Dev said:

Despite the whole trash situation regarding this pack what you did by sharing it to the public is out of this world's imagination though. I wouldn't do such an action even to my worst enemy.

Which proves what kind of shit personality you are. Even more when counting the fact that you were friends with this guy from real life. Shame on you.

I have many reasons to share it, most of this server is leeched codes from my private source without credit or permission. My autofarm is a great example, they leeched it without telling me or providing credits 

and on top of that they lied. Justice is served cold no matter old friends or enemy, if a "friend" treats you like this then the worst justice is coming for him, if respect is not earned rightfully its enforced

especially when the said individual is SO useless garbage is all aspects of real life as they are, I won't escalate any further I do not own explanations to anyone !

59 minutes ago, xdem said:

I have many reasons to share it, most of this server is leeched codes from my private source without credit or permission. My autofarm is a great example, they leeched it without telling me or providing credits 

and on top of that they lied. Justice is served cold no matter old friends or enemy, if a "friend" treats you like this then the worst justice is coming for him, if respect is not earned rightfully its enforced

especially when the said individual is SO useless garbage is all aspects of real life as they are, I won't escalate any further I do not own explanations to anyone !

9dj1Y8Z.png
MJup0n3.png
Tr3Yb58.png
pmP1ljC.png

4L1xiKN.png

"Without my permission" / "leeched codes"

iOUXhIB.png

Once again you are using my name in order to get some attention (The same reason you wanted me to join your discord for a huge "Zen" comeback as "BradO" gtfo plz. (the same thing you do when you insulting people in here). Biggest attention whore ever registered in here.

You're not a developer (you can't even hold back your self to not share something in order to get some attention), you're not an administrator ( You never were, deep down you know that and that's why you are looking for partnerships here and there ).

Why don't you tell people the real reason of this share?
I can also mention how you got access to that source and let everyone know what a fucked up piece of shit you are with your actions but I won't further expand.

I hope I fed your attention hunger, sleep well tonight!

When you get hungry again share the aepvp source cause I won't.