Professional L2J+Scripting+Client side Development Services

Hello everybody!

I'm offering multiple development services such as:

• L2J features creation / integration / fixing
  • Client side edition (.uc / xdat / ini) -> (If you are looking for shiny effects and custom models you can contact @NevesOma)
  • Web and database services in general (Control panel, Payment gateway integrations including crypto gateways)
  • Sysadmin jobs for Anti DDoS setups (Cloudflare installing, tunnels, etc)
  • Adrenaline scripts

I worked in many projects, you can check my last work on https://l2esports.pro server (Lucera's Interlude 100% customized).

Since it's mandatory to set an estimated price of your work: My work price will be accorded with the client before each project, and the market price exposed on other devs posts will be our  market reference. One thing you can be sure of, I live in LATAM and we're cheaper as fk since currency exchange is really good for those who pay from outside 😄

My workflow is smooth and practical for solving your inquiry with quality and professionalism. You contact me for free, and I will tell you how the request will be solved and how many hours of my work will it take.

I can do anything in those fields, so don't hesitate to consult me for free on Discord: berserkdGG

Cheers and thanks to Maxcheaters for giving us this space to promote our work!.

Edited by Berserkd
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Played a bit in la2best, from its features you can easily understand that this dev is extremely skilled.
Wish you all the best !

Edited by MrPro*

55 minutes ago, Berserkd said:

Hello everybody!

I'm offering multiple development services such as:

• L2J features creation / integration / fixing
  • Client side edition (.uc / xdat / ini) -> (If you are looking for shiny effects and custom models you can contact @NevesOma)
  • Web and database services in general (Control panel, Payment gateway integrations including crypto gateways)
  • Sysadmin jobs for Anti DDoS setups (Cloudflare installing, tunnels, etc)
  • Adrenaline scripts

I worked in many projects, you can check my last work on https://la2best.com server (Lucera's Classic 100% customized).

My workflow is smooth and practical for solving your inquiry with quality and professionalism. You contact me for free, and I will tell you how the request will be solved and how many hours of my work will it take.

The price per 1 hour of my work is 10€.

I can do anything in those fields, so don't hesitate to consult me for free on Discord: BerserkdGG#3398

Cheers and thanks to Maxcheaters for giving us this space to promote our work!.

Any example of your work 

2 hours ago, Nightw0lf said:

very fast job, very skilled!

(rise your prices you are cheap for this kind of work)😭

2 hours ago, L2Temida said:

I used his services. He really knows his stuff and his work rate is amazing! I recommend in 100% !!

I am curious how after few minute he uploaded the topic and has no preview of his work you both bough his services. ✌️

• Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, Kara said:

I am curious how after few minute he uploaded the topic and has no preview of his work you both bough his services. ✌️

i know both of them so theres nothing wrong at all.

2 hours ago, Kara said:

They simply have bought his services before the topic..?
The fact that it is his first topic with his services , it doesn't mean he couldn't provide services before that

8 hours ago, Celestine said:

i know both of them so theres nothing wrong at all.

6 hours ago, MrPro* said:

They simply have bought his services before the topic..?
The fact that it is his first topic with his services , it doesn't mean he couldn't provide services before that

Ok then good

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...