Devlin Pack

Sh4xMx

Want to report a Devlin Devlin sale link,

Seems this kid sells his pack and leaves backdoor in his pack to make himself gm,

which caused some issues when he logged in and started messing around..

I want MxC admins to remove his all sales posts and ban him for selling unsafe products and messing around with customers..

That's the link with a proof Devlin backdoor proof.

are you seriously saying that adding a backdoor to the server you are selling is ok?? like hey guys, buy my pack, but if I get back on my cheap drugs I might just come over and burn you down..

People like that is a disgrace in L2j community and his name should be wiped out...

How many servers out there now with this time bomb just waiting to explode..

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, Kara said:

You were fine as a client? I mean did you refund or something? Cause adding a backdoor is not bad. Using it while your client is ok just to mess with his server is a really bad thing to do.

Wtf dude. Thats like getting married in the courthouse and the Judge can sleep with your wife in his discretion.
Also you must be really naive to believe in the L2J community and more precisely in this one that people have good intentions.

Edited by ZaNteR
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, splicho said:

Oh my god... remove this

Next time you downvote me have a good reason other than your childish behavior. I just asked if he has a problem versus Devlin and you downvote my comment?

Edited by Kara

2 hours ago, Kara said:

You were fine as a client? I mean did you refund or something? Cause adding a backdoor is not bad. Using it while your client is ok just to mess with his server is a really bad thing to do.

What an idiot

Ppl u trust this guy to work at your projects hahahahahahahaba

In this case u can add backdoor into your clients so if they don't pay u .. u can drop their severs cool .. thank you for share your ideas 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Kara said:

Is this some kind of trolling? how can you say something like that

Edited by BruT

13 hours ago, Kara said:

Wow. 

I can confirm that backdoor exists since few months on this pack, since someone shared a server using that source with me around February (I just verified it today to see if it was existing).

Potentially all servers using that pack are endangered.

image.png.baa799605aa34726ed8cb920095fe257.png

I can't confirm if Devlin is the actual author, or if the sources were corrupted by someone else and distributed like that. Except if the topic owner manipulated the database, Devlin seems guilty.

@Sh4xMx should provide links about actual payment to Devlin, to certify he used Devlin pack and not a shady share. If the payment is verified, then it means than the source is, by default, corrupted with a backdoor and Devlin is guilty.

Backdoors got nothing to do in sources. You simply make you untrusted using that. If you don't believe in your customers, then restrain the sell or don't sell at all. Also such code is extremely easy to spot on.

In any case, if you don't want that sort of surprise, you should use the original material ;).

Edited by Tryskell

selling backdoored bins is retarded but doing it with java which takes little to none reversing skills, makes you twice the retard :D
sooner or later it will be discovered and bite you more than potential chargebacks

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Tryskell said:

I can confirm that backdoor exists since few months on this pack, since someone shared a server using that source with me around February (I just verified it today to see if it was existing).

Potentially all servers using that pack are endangered.

image.png.baa799605aa34726ed8cb920095fe257.png

I can't confirm if Devlin is the actual author, or if the sources were corrupted by someone else and distributed like that. Except if the topic owner manipulated the database, Devlin seems guilty.

@Sh4xMx should provide links about actual payment to Devlin, to certify he used Devlin pack and not a shady share. If the payment is verified, then it means than the source is, by default, corrupted with a backdoor and Devlin is guilty.

Backdoors got nothing to do in sources. You simply make you untrusted using that. If you don't believe in your customers, then restrain the sell or don't sell at all. Also such code is extremely easy to spot on.

In any case, if you don't want that sort of surprise, you should use the original material ;).

I will add payment transaction details, not going to share what he did inside the Live server tho,

As I don't want to advertise server like this... with all the screenshots.

@Tryskell Like you said its easy to find when you know what to look for or were to look. And the biggest mistake he did, he have created account with his email address and that was straight to the target were to look what's happened!

==========================================

And also who said its good for having a backdoor,

Jesus you might be ludicrous or something..

Imagine you go to dentist you have paid , he fixes your tooth,

And next time he comes and rips your tooth out.. because why not?

Edited by Sh4xMx