Do you want cryptos/marketplace/NFT area here?

Maxtor

Add Crypto Boards at MaxCheaters.com?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Add Crypto Boards at MaxCheaters.com?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not sure

Hello everyone, since there is a huge hype at cryptos im thinking on adding a special board about everything related to crypros and NFT what you guys think?

I think that's a good idea but you can't wait for something to work if you just create a few boards and sections... You need people to focus on that to approach people otherwise it will end like all the other boards that's does not include Lineage 2 key word on their names ..

1 minute ago, MrTitanas said:

Only retarded people can buy crypto is just big SCAM, this currency base on air, l siurprise how its legal at all 🙂

yeah... and "retarted" made some money also. 
i vote FOR and would like Mining section also if it possible.

17 minutes ago, MrTitanas said:

Only retarded people can buy crypto is just big SCAM, this currency base on air, l siurprise how its legal at all 🙂

Bitcoin_price.png

Yeah , everyone can see that...

22 minutes ago, MrTitanas said:

I am more suprised that people like you vote

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Ehoq said:

yeah... and "retarted" made some money also. 
i vote FOR and would like Mining section also if it possible.

Ehoq the best teached me how mining working my respect to him

Your all crypto shit will goes down soon as Elon Musk will pop this bumble 🙂 I hope you guys will not loose the money. Invest in Gold better coz without gold will be no computers, cellphones which help you guys make theres comments now 🙂

1 minute ago, MrTitanas said:

Your all crypto shit will goes down soon as Elon Musk will pop this bumble 🙂 I hope you guys will not loose the money. Invest in Gold better coz without gold will be no computers, cellphones which help you guys make theres comments now 🙂

There are more than 10+ years of this "bumble" .. And anyway even if it's pop no worries even the largests economys had the same problems in the past...

5 minutes ago, MrTitanas said:

Stream FREE Clown Meme Type Beat by Ngl music | Listen online for free on  SoundCloud

• Like 1

Just now, MrPro* said:

Stream FREE Clown Meme Type Beat by Ngl music | Listen online for free on  SoundCloud

Nice your profile photo clown 😂

3 minutes ago, Ugleethyn said:

There are more than 10+ years of this "bumble" .. And anyway even if it's pop no worries even the largests economys had the same problems in the past...

Yes its true it was same with Doge coins , Elon bought it ant tweet about it so theres coins from 0 jumped to sky high 🙂

2 minutes ago, MrTitanas said:

Nice your profile photo clown 😂

Yes its true it was same with Doge coins , Elon bought it ant tweet about it so theres coins from 0 jumped to sky high 🙂

Yeah you know that's how brand names works... When Cristiano took Coca Cola away they lost about 4 bilions..
Every some years people will find something to new to play but that doesn't mean that Crypto is shit..
The only shit I can find in crypto is the prices of GPUs 😞

1 minute ago, Ugleethyn said:

Yeah you know that's how brand names works... When Cristiano took Coca Cola away they lost about 4 bilions..
Every some years people will find something to new to play but that doesn't mean that Crypto is shit..
The only shit I can find in crypto is the prices of GPUs 😞

It’s a gamble for me if honestly.  😉

I think this is a great idea , with brains like this forum have on l2j i am pretty sure someone will come with a good project ideea , beside that l2 is not as popular as it was days ago , if l2 die forum will die ? why not expand ? don't be close minded guys... who knows maybe maxcheaters server will be first l2 server to integrate crypto in a mmorpg , now that would be something 😄

On 9/15/2021 at 12:17 PM, MrTitanas said:

crypto is not air, cryptos have many pros and cons, among them is decentralization. you are essentially trading with cryptocurrency without a middleman (banks, customs, taxations, goverments) directly to your electronic wallet. securely and with full privacy.

Given that the trend of this era is that there's no privacy and taxes apply everywhere, decentralized cryptos make a massive hit and turn the tables.

Yes their value is volatile but, dollar, euros and all fiat currencies are also volatile !

Edited by xdem
  • Like 1