ACIS 382 Discussion about bugs!

Hello everyone! I'm absolutely newbie and just learning everything step by step how to create playable server. I'm using now Acis 382 pack and i would like to ask what kind of bugs this rev got? Whats the main bugs? What have you found wrong in these files? If i will get couple of answers i can start learning how to fix all that. Any useful information about bugs will be helpful! Thank you and have a nice day everyone! 

Edited by Daliuslt77

2 hours ago, Daliuslt77 said:

Hello everyone! I'm absolutely newbie and just learning everything step by step how to create playable server. I'm using now Acis 382 pack and i would like to ask what kind of bugs this rev got? Whats the main bugs? What have you found wrong in these files? If i will get couple of answers i can start learning how to fix all that. Any useful information about bugs will be helpful! Thank you and have a nice day everyone! 

aCis is just a well structured and clean project, nothing more.

It's not like latest revision or older revision has any major difference for a PvP server.

Regarding bug and problems, you won't find any project that won't give you more problems that your girlfriend. If you're worried you can hire a developer and work on them. There is no free meal according to thermodynamics. 

https://acis.i-live.eu/index.php?topic=30.0 spend some minutes and see the changesets from 382 until the current last. There are a lot of bug fixes. I think its worth to give 10 euro and get the latest ;)

Mate, ask directly what you wanna get from aCis pack and we answer you it's real for 382 - 398 revisions or not. Otherwise, this is another attempt at populism.

59 minutes ago, Daliuslt77 said:

Well okey is this pack will be ok for pvp server? Any issues that need to be fixed for pvp server on 382 rev? 

For this kind of job any project is fine cause you don't care for anything other than just F1.  

Now if your problem is regarding movement and geodata issues it's a free project.