I want to report mods who banned me w/o any evidence

l2rebellion

Hello community, or i better say hello moderators. The reason I am banned is that I receive reports from various children who have nothing to do with what I do or have not even bought or tested my services. I have in my skype list all the clients I have worked with and are currently working with and I can prove and guarantee that absolutely everyone is very satisfied with me. I kept getting money from a moderator named "Designatix" or something that just can't stand me because I stole a few clients in quotes. After that I received a report from a child who kept asking me to do a quest for him, after I did it he started asking for all sorts of things that were not in our understanding, after that this guy got mad and started to threat me with paypal refunds, after that i started to ignore him, because he was trying to put me on work for free so i need to be scared that i will never get my payment for the job i did for him. I have lost a part of money during to paypal refunds but that is ok i don't care anymore. I really work hard and I have a passion for everything I do, I have so many people I work with and help, people I know from different forums or lineage servers2. I've never stolen from anyone in my life, end up in my dick with all this nonsense that I'm tired. Who wants to know something to ask that I can prove absolutely anything. I have all conversations with everyone in my skype so i can prove to everyone here in this forum everything they need to know. And stop telling me i stolen sources or i use someone else sources, trust me my friends i am very skilled as developer and i have my own source, i don't need other people's trash. I'm just tired, I always do my job like a book and I'm held accountable by a few children who don't even know what to eat. Do you know what that scammer is? It's rubbish that takes money from people and then stops responding. When did I ever steal or scam someone? Say now that I'm tired of this shit.

PS: I have evidences with everything happened, and i can prove i was the one who got scammed and this guys who reported me they actually did paypal refunds and had no option to get thier money back, and they called me scammer or called that i did not delivered service, just for win thier money back, i lost my nights and i fucked up my imune system and general health just for do my work at my maximum capacity.

Please understand all this and unban my account and give back my payd VIP status, Or make this account VIP and stop this NONSENSE

If anyone need evidences for anything just ask me here in comments and i will post all paypal transactions where i got fooled by this idiots who call me scammer

I want report designatix (whatever nickname he has) for not listening to me, i sent him all evidences and he ignored me and keept me banned and try to lie everyone i am a scammer, i will post evidences now.

And @Celestine, you know that i am not a scammer or thief, so please tell everyone the real truth because i am tired

I am just trying to do my job at my best, please moderator @Maxtor take a look, have some time and read my topic, is very important for me.

You again registered with some fake name? 

Maybe first introduce yourself who are you, what is this gran kain source that you are advertising? Are you that same scammer Kamex who got banned in the past (he was the owner of gran kain source)? 

You think you can just keep registering fake accounts in this forum, keep getting fake reviews from 1 post accounts, while seeling your pack for 1200 EUR?

You don't even advertise what you are selling, you just PM people in skype and tell them that you are developer from 2006 and you programmed all your pack from 0. Do you think people are that stupid?

What do you expect us to just trust you and send you 1.2K? Do you have any sense of responsibility? 

Edited by zemaitis

2 minutes ago, zemaitis said:

You again registered with some fake name? 

Maybe first introduce yourself who are you, what is this gran kain source that you are advertising? Are you that same scammer Kamex who got banned in the past (he was the owner of gran kain source)? 

You think you can just keep registering fake accounts in this forum, keep getting fake reviews from 1 post accounts, while seeling your pack for 1200 EUR?

You don't even advertise what you are selling, you just PM people in skype and tell them that you are developer from 2006 and you programmed all your pack from 0. Do you think people are that stupid?

What do you expect us to just trust you and send you 1.2K? Do you have any sense of responsibility? 

listen friend, i know who i am and what i am capable of, if i am not specialized in advertising my services may be my foult, but i offer best services, and this feedbacks ware form real clients not fake.

@Maxtor please check your private message i sent all you need there

1 minute ago, l2rebellion said:

listen friend, i know who i am and what i am capable of, if i am not specialized in advertising my services may be my foult, but i offer best services, and this feedbacks ware form real clients not fake.

You offer best services but your pack is stolen from l2cadmus and you have been banned in maxcheaters like 10 times already.

BEST SERVICES.

Same romanian guy trying to pretend to be someone else, thats what u are.

Edited by zemaitis

Just now, zemaitis said:

You offer best services but your pack is stolen from l2cadmus and you have been banned in maxcheaters like 10 times already.

BEST SERVICES.

Same romanian guy trying to pretend to be someone else, thats what u are.

friend my files are personal and not stolen, why do you belive that i need to steal a low quality pack and resell as TOP? Have you ever took this in consideration? Tell me... have you ever tested something that i sell?

@l2rebellion your IP affected with banned @Lineage2Conflict and you still tries explain what you are not scammer? You will never be as James Bond aka Agent 007 if have no habits to change IP addresses. Doubt what all Romania uses the one IP address.

Just now, Rootware said:

@l2rebellion your IP affected with banned @Lineage2Conflict and you still tries explain what you are not scammer? You will never be as James Bond aka Agent 007 if have no habits to change IP addresses. Doubt what all Romania uses the one IP address.

yes is me so what, who care, i have no reason to hide, i just want end this stupid thing so people may know

if Maxtor confirms it then something can happen about VIP Accounts

Shared VIP Accounts are not allowed to used by other users i've got many messages about it

aswell only Maxtor can transfer vip but most likely banned accounts that were banned for many reasons they losing VIP Membership privileges i'm also currently on vacations so i cannot do something about this situation

also if you wont get approved by @Justice & @MeVsYou we cannot even procced.

Have a good day!

Edited by Celestine

Evidence, by the time designatix was mod and ignored me all the time, i sent to him all because everyone pointed me to him because he banned me... so here is my part of story

h5454h5h45h45hgg.png 6j56j6j65j.png g54g54hg545h4.png

@zemaitis do you still belive all rumors you heard about me or now you convinced yourself?

This scammer Kamex should be banned forever. He confirmed yesterday that his "l2off project" called gran kain is just scoria (old frozen). I asked to provide a list of changes made, dude doesnt have any changelog and doesnt even use GIT. Still using eclipse like its 2007. This fucking scammer lives in his own world, lies to people that his pack is best and asks for 1200eur, but doesnt have any proof. He just asks to trust him. How can someone trust a scammer?

His client recently launched C6 mid server L2WOD and here are some bugs from their discord server:

1. SS for pets doesn't work
  2. AQ bugged, frintezza bugged
  3. another bug we got is in the Healer. If you want to heal another target, it forces you to move or you wont be able to heal
  4. we heal one party member, then if i change target to heal another, it wont work if i didnt move.
  5. another thing is after i get anchor, when it removes, i cant atack if i move too.
  6. getting lots of lag right now.need to click 3 times on enchant for him to open.
  7. necro corpse burst dosent work..
  8. fix mana potions cant use them while using any other skill
  9. fix party mask plz it dissapear from inv
  10. I can't create new characters right now? Something wrong with the server?
  11. Hatchling quest to strider doesn't work. Got my hatchling lvl 55 talk to Mimyu and doesn't give the quest. I have my Hatchling summoned.
  12. when a player kills a PK sometime their drop disapears
  13. if i try to cancel my pet's buff (1 at a time) i get a crit error
  14. Can't buy BSOE CH from the Clan Hall Manager. They show up, but when I confirm purchase it doesn't buy them.
  15. Hey got bug where my Hatchling flute disappeared from my inventory, Pet is stuck near giran tp and I cannot do anything. Cannot unsummon. Tried to relogin same stuff.. Also flute is missing 

After L2WOD start Kamex was sitting ~30hours fixing all of his shit lol. And he said this is 100% retail pack. What a fucking scammer.
Edited by zemaitis

On 8/31/2020 at 5:56 PM, l2rebellion said:

friend my files are personal and not stolen, why do you belive that i need to steal a low quality pack and resell as TOP? Have you ever took this in consideration? Tell me... have you ever tested something that i sell?

tenor.gif?itemid=15029335

Edited by Trance

7 hours ago, l2rebellion said:

I am waiting and i am ignored, can a global moderator to check my post and take a fair decision ?

Better go and fix your scoria pack bugs.

Players on L2WOD are leaving your client's server because geodata is shit.

Check L2WOD discord server :) 

Edited by zemaitis

Why would someone waste his money on scoria also why people are so stupid even now days trusting garbage scammers with 0 knowledge i will never understand those things my opinion after i read everything about this guy he should remain banned

Edited by Sanyol

24 minutes ago, Sanyol said:

Why would someone waste his money on scoria also why people are so stupid even now days trusting garbage scammers with 0 knowledge i will never understand those things my opinion after i read everything about this guy he should remain banned

This Kamex guy is crazy, he believes his own lies :D He is able to convince only noob admins who work with compiled version and never saw source.