classic [L2J] L2Gold Essence - October 7

Trance

Discord event - get rewarded in-game!
Create your own invite link in order to invite people to our discord server. Top people that have invited the most will get rewarded.
Sharing the link on the social media or other discord servers will count as well.
Bots and newly registered accounts will not be counted by our Invite Manager.

My invite link: https://discord.gg/XSwcw8y

1.png

• 2 weeks later...

Grand Opening times for Season 1:

• 21:00 (GMT+3) Romania/Greece
  • 19:00 (GMT+1) England
  • 15:00 (GMT-3) Brazil

It's 1hour in advance during daylight saving time in the summer.

Edited by Trance
  • Like 1

Wow, haven't seen the progress of your server in a while and i have to say it looks very promising.

Best of luck mate!

• Thanks 1

Hi community,

Server is live!

We would like to inform you that you will experience some server restarts in the first week, but after this critical period passes, we will try to make updates as big and rare as possible.
We kindly ask you to be patient after something is reported. Any report is checked and tested before being applied to the main server.
Suggestions are always welcome.

www.lineage2.gold

27 minutes ago, Trance said:

Hi community,

Server is live!

We would like to inform you that you will experience some server restarts in the first week, but after this critical period passes, we will try to make updates as big and rare as possible.
We kindly ask you to be patient after something is reported. Any report is checked and tested before being applied to the main server.
Suggestions are always welcome.

www.lineage2.gold

Good luck brother,wish you the best.

• Thanks 1

@Trance after all these years I've been innactive I don't remember if I was good to you even when I was in Staff Team but if I was I'm sorry about that. That was a desperate prologue to cover up by absence and if I remember well I was having a slight hate with you but that's over. 

I'm really glad to see one serious and respected Developer to lead such a nice project. I was playing in the first L2Gold from like born of L2Gold from the first L2Gold. So, I'm really happy to see you lead this project and I know it's not something we used to know as a project and it is something brand new with features that we couldn't see in all these shitty L2Gold servers. Even I tried to open this shit up but I wasn't well organized and the project went to trash.

So, good luck with your project of course looks promising and of course it's professional project like you.

I hope you can carry this one for a lot of years and show to the people what it is to own Original Files from scratch made by you. I will try to support this project as I can because maybe it's the last chance we have to see one good Project "L2Gold" and that idea with the Classic Client is brilliant. When I was there before some years I was a stupid kid without having an idea of the actual game. Now I'm changed I own two businesses in Real Life and when I see something I try to support it in order to keep it alive.

So last words, be the great Developer you are and keep it up. 

We support you. Sorry if it was too sentimental without really knowing you well as a person.

21 hours ago, SectoneART said:

@Trance after all these years I've been innactive I don't remember if I was good to you even when I was in Staff Team but if I was I'm sorry about that. That was a desperate prologue to cover up by absence and if I remember well I was having a slight hate with you but that's over. 

I'm really glad to see one serious and respected Developer to lead such a nice project. I was playing in the first L2Gold from like born of L2Gold from the first L2Gold. So, I'm really happy to see you lead this project and I know it's not something we used to know as a project and it is something brand new with features that we couldn't see in all these shitty L2Gold servers. Even I tried to open this shit up but I wasn't well organized and the project went to trash.

So, good luck with your project of course looks promising and of course it's professional project like you.

I hope you can carry this one for a lot of years and show to the people what it is to own Original Files from scratch made by you. I will try to support this project as I can because maybe it's the last chance we have to see one good Project "L2Gold" and that idea with the Classic Client is brilliant. When I was there before some years I was a stupid kid without having an idea of the actual game. Now I'm changed I own two businesses in Real Life and when I see something I try to support it in order to keep it alive.

So last words, be the great Developer you are and keep it up. 

We support you. Sorry if it was too sentimental without really knowing you well as a person.

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to take a look at the project.

In my opinion, the Classic Client is probably the best thing NCSoft could come up with since the release of the Interlude. I wanted to bring something new to the table, especially that all recent L2Gold servers that are either c4 or c6, are old and they're only being opened to make money with no effort behind the development.
This project is a pilot and I started working on it since February - I was spending several hours a day at work in my office working on the project. Classic has its bad features and formulas, but I reworked what had to be reworked. This is just the beginning for the project, there's a lot more, and lots of updates to come moving on from c4 to higher chronicles in time. People need constant updates. Now we'll see how supportive the community will be - they also need to have patience.

Life is a learning cycle. I got nothing but joy to see someone accomplishing something. GJ

Thanks for the good words.

Edited by Trance
  • Like 1

• Maxtor changed the title to [L2J] Lineage2.gold
  • Trance changed the title to [L2J] L2Gold - Classic Client, Interlude Gameplay (Season 2)
  • Trance locked this topic
  • Trance unlocked this topic

Hi everyone!

We have a new look! Our very first revision of the website is ready.
We also have a new forum that is waiting for new members to register!

Forum: https://forum.lineage2.gold/ (register on our new forum)
Discord: https://discord.gg/XSwcw8y

A friendly reminder that the server is open 24/7, in fact it has been online 24/7 since September.

During this time, we are working on the server to prepare it for Season 2 - expect the server to restart daily.

Season 2 will be announced soon.

Edited by Trance
  • Upvote 1

• Trance changed the title to [L2J] Lineage2.Gold
  • Trance unlocked this topic
  • Trance locked this topic
  • 2 weeks later...

A reminder that while the server is under development for Season 2, the beta server is online 24/7 with several restarts from time to time.

https://www.lineage2.gold/

• 4 weeks later...