Drop MarketPlace(items&Chars)??

Red-Hair-Shanks

2 minutes ago, Dragic said:

So if you was a police officer you will let the thieft free ? 

apparently in this forum not taking action even worse we still talking about it and police take thiefs side.

Edited by Nightw0lf

Just now, Dragic said:

So if you was a police officer you will let the thieft free ? 

If you are selling codes without a trace of protection in them then don't blame others if they have your code for free.

Apparently you can just ban this guy for trying to sell another project but he is not the only guy doing that since the Sellers are not protecting/respect their own work and they just care about the money.

9 minutes ago, Maxtor said:

there is already a rule for not selling other people work.

also about protecting sellers there was an attempt to make it only for paid sellers but there was a lot of negativity to this move. 

so why you do not start to utilize and improve the Verified seller rank? It was really a good move

9 minutes ago, Maxtor said:

there is already a rule for not selling other people work.

also about protecting sellers there was an attempt to make it only for paid sellers but there was a lot of negativity to this move. 

https://prnt.sc/s4qk3t 

@Maxtor how much you're going to let him fool you in your face, and how much do i have to try to fight for my 1 right in this forum as a seller... to sell and be protected by scambags like shanks

Just now, Nightw0lf said:

@Maxtor how much you're going to let him fool you in your face, and how much do i have to try to fight for my 1 right in this forum as a seller... to sell and be protected by scambags like shanks

let maxtor outside ,
start protects your codes. and dont blame me and others

23 minutes ago, JaharakaL said:

If you are selling codes without a trace of protection in them then don't blame others if they have your code for free.

You dont get the point of this conversation buddy!

23 minutes ago, Nightw0lf said:

apparently in this forum not taking action even worse we still talking about it.

Maxcheaters becomes MaxLeakers

@Maxtor Protect your members Nik thats enough look at this situation do you like it ? As a member i don't! 

Many times i told you to do something with the marketplace, ban all this guys that doing resell i told you a good ideas to make your forum better, i spend a lot of time to help this forum and make it better but you never appreciate my time, i send you yesterday one forum to take a look of the marketplace but as always you ignore me!

Then don't wonder (if you do) why I left your staff and why have you lost worthy staffers!

Edited by Dragic

no not at all right now as VIP member of maxcheaters sends messages in private in members and members trust him as seller of my donate panels

if he is new member nobody will trust him so if you  are his friend youre doing it wrong or else you are just stupid to understand what is going on this topic

• Maxtor locked this topic
18 minutes ago, Dragic said:

You dont get the point of this conversation buddy!

Maxcheaters becomes MaxLeakers

@Maxtor Protect your members Nik thats enough look at this situation do you like it ? As a member i don't! 

Many times i told you to do something with the marketplace, ban all this guys that doing resell i told you a good ideas to make your forum better, i spend a lot of time to help this forum and make it better but you never appreciate my time, i send you yesterday one forum to take a look of the marketplace but as always you ignore me!

Then don't wonder (if you do) why I left your staff and why have you lost worthy staffers!

blaming your administrator who once trusted you is a really bad and immature move . topic locked. 

I will take all nessecary actions to protect sellers.