Drop MarketPlace(items&Chars)??

Red-Hair-Shanks

as far i see there are many reports for scam in these section 

@Maxtor maybe is time to do something ? here is my..

Suggestion: make these section for donate/vip members to post on these section.and add more rules on it with more proovs for the seller
@Justice [GR][anelabe drasi]

Edited by Fanky

Maybe it's time to put in use the Verified trader rank. Maybe people could be awarded the rank after certain transactions they do in the forum ( after they are verified by maxtor or a gmod) or pay for it as it is.

I don't know , maybe..

:alone:

1 hour ago, Red-Hair-Shanks said:

as far i see there are many reports for scam in these section 

@Maxtor maybe is time to do something ? here is my..

Suggestion: make these section for donate/vip members to post on these section.and add more rules on it with more proovs for the seller
@Justice [GR][anelabe drasi]

Being vip member doesn't mean you are more trusted than any regular member

8 minutes ago, Fanky said:

Being vip member doesn't mean you are more trusted than any regular member

True but u can look like a trusted member if u are a vip ( at least on some ppls eyes )

5 minutes ago, `Sanctus said:

True but u can look like a trusted member if u are a vip ( at least on some ppls eyes )

you will probably look as trusted member to a newcomers who have no Idea how VIP membership is gained.

eventually, they will find it out.

Edited by Fanky

You talking about scams the time you resell Denart Donate Panel in this forum via pms irony! 

MASpgx5.png

https://l2hydra.org/donate/

One of the reason i leave this staff is because i dont like this policy we should protect our members in this forum, I dont like the idea to keep unbanned members that trying to make money from other people work you should be banned all but none cares when i suggest something. 

My regards!

6 minutes ago, Dragic said:

You talking about scams the time you resell Denart Donate Panel in this forum via pms irony! 

MASpgx5.png

One of the reason i leave this staff is because i dont like this policy we should protect our members in this forum, I dont like the idea to keep unbanned members that trying to make money from other people work you should be banned all but none cares when i suggest something. 

My regards!

@Maxtor give me a good reason to feel safe in this forum as a seller.

7 minutes ago, Dragic said:

MASpgx5.png

My regards!

1 minute ago, Fanky said:

nobody protected her everybody attack her what you want her to do she stood up for her self, so give me a good reason to feel safe in this forum as a seller.

1 minute ago, Fanky said:

What you are trying to show us with this ?

Is it right ? But let it go man i dont want to make any conversation with you, you are disrespectful!

you posted it to fast funky what happent now cant talk??

give me 1 reason to feel safe in this forum as a seller go... how much time you need you posted this thread in seconds

Just now, Nightw0lf said:

nobody protected her everybody attack her what you want her to do she stood up for her self, so give me a good reason to feel safe in this forum as a seller.

dude, define the phrase "nobody protected her".

isn't a well known fact that since you create/code something and you are selling into the web, shouldn't you protect your source code as well?

It's obvious that since you didn't protected at all, it will end up as a shared thingy or someone will try to resell it.

by the way, i saw her ps in the above topic I figured out that there is no problem at all since, as she claims, this guy got(?) an outdated version with bugs.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Nightw0lf said:

you posted it to fast funky what happent now cant talk??

give me 1 reason to feel safe in this forum as a seller go... how much time you need you posted this thread in seconds

please.

@Maxtor you have a guy selling somebody's else's work, nobody protects the seller here, what is this?

you want me to feel safe in your forum as a seller while this guys are still in forum?

you have right under your nose with proofs an illegal reseller and you still take his side.:notbadn:

27 minutes ago, Fanky said:

please.

In your last comment their is a button that you can edit your comments just to know double post is not allowed ! 

Edited by Dragic
  • Sad 1