Jump to content
Message added by NevesOma

Solved.

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hello all,

I don't think I have asked for help here before so here goes... I have built many servers Wow, RF, SWG etc..  I decided to try a L2j server so I built a Zoey76 server its up and running on my stand alone server 2016 however I can't connect to it from my PC (Win10) I have installed a H5 client and have tried numerous system folders, I have edited the l2.ini file still I can't connect what am I doing wrong. sense I am stuck at home due to this dam virus I have been messing with this thing for a few days I'm finally asking for help.

 

Thanks in advance

Posted

Hello and welcome to maxcheaters!

Please take some time to read the forum's boards since you are posting to the wrong one.

Regarding your issue, you probably can not login due to closed ports, check here for ports 7777 and 2106:

https://www.canyouseeme.org/

Posted

Frank,

 

Thanks that's what I thought I used l2fileedit and configured it and no joy, I'm thinking maybe wrong version  it needs to be 273? with that said if your a moderator could you move my thread to the right area again sorry about posting in the wrong spot.

Posted

If you downloaded a clean patched system, version shouldn't matter. Show me what you configured in l2.ini? And again, verify that your ports are opened and not blocked by a firewall.

Posted (edited)

NightWolf / Frank

 

Ok here's my port confirmation

image.png.5c3ff91f9319ca41d7e5e5c4dd67a0e8.png

image.png.ea2316de93101ca852953fe2efd58e36.png

 

Configured the L2.ini file

image.png.b950a7a47f16566cbe3b4583e77f73f5.png

 

So far that's all I have done other than checking server properties to see that I need connect protocol version 273, And on my router using just TCP ports

 

Yes I have tried to connect from another PC same issue

 

 

Edited by Spikey
Posted

Thanks all !!!!!

I'm in what I found was the problem Dsetup.dll I swapped it out with a different one and bang it worked

 

TheIwHelpRePaidia,

Just so you know I did try the host IP 127.0.0.1 with changing the Windows host file but apparently that wasn't it the dll file was the problem 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.


  • Posts

    • Interesting service. I've been looking into Telegram bot promotion and your pricing seems reasonable for the keywords and country targeting.
    • [WTS] Celestial Destiny | L2 Essence 563 | Source Code or Full Project | Lifetime Support 📄 VIEW THE FULL PRESENTATION — FEATURES & SCREENSHOTS Celestial Destiny — Lineage 2 Essence | Protocol 563 2 years of development · Extensive custom features · RU / EN Celestial Destiny is available for purchase — as server pack source code or as a complete project. After two years of development, the project was shut down following a DDoS attack. The owner no longer has the funds to restore operations and continue development, leading to the decision to sell. Key features Essence mechanics: classes, skills, bosses, collections, guardians, and progression systems. Over 3,000 bug reports processed across the projects. Telegram bot: Telegram Stars payments, character statistics, notifications, teleportation, resurrection, and auto-hunting controls. Live class balancing: adjust damage, defense, critical damage, and individual multipliers without restarting the server. PvP content: 1v1 and 3v3 Olympiad, castle sieges, World Siege of Aden, and scheduled PvE/PvP modes. Enhanced client: additional skill bars, improved auto-hunting, searchable inventory, bulk enchanting, and convenient item management. Custom systems: expanded costumes, seasonal collections, Combat Power rankings, Revelation skills, Season Pass, promo codes, and two-way Discord chat. Economy: world trading with two currencies and a server-side donation shop that requires no client edits. Two purchase options ① Server pack source code Essence protocol 563 source code with the implemented mechanics and custom features, for use in your own project. ② The entire project The server pack with source code, game client, all web components, donation system, Telegram bot, and all existing configured integrations — transferred in their current state. We will show the project, its web components, and connected systems privately, and discuss the exact scope of the transfer. Free lifetime support All official content and custom features already included in the server pack are covered by free lifetime support, with no monthly fees. Additional custom development is discussed separately. Serious buyers only For serious investors and server administrators with the budget to purchase and develop the project. This is not a low-budget offer. Pricing for both options is discussed privately. Please specify whether you are interested in source code or the complete project. ✉️ CONTACT US ON TELEGRAM — @L2scripts 📄 VIEW THE FULL PRESENTATION — FEATURES & SCREENSHOTS
    • I've found the Conquest maps and Marketplace flipping to be the most reliable for me. Don't sleep on those Diamond Quest challenges either, just watch that 10% tax carefully.
    • When you say bots allowed, it means we are allowed to use adrenaline ?
  • Topics

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This community uses essential cookies to function properly. Non-essential cookies and third-party services are used only with your consent. Read our Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..