New L2 Server can't connect

Spikey
Message added by NevesOma

Solved.

Hello all,

I don't think I have asked for help here before so here goes... I have built many servers Wow, RF, SWG etc..  I decided to try a L2j server so I built a Zoey76 server its up and running on my stand alone server 2016 however I can't connect to it from my PC (Win10) I have installed a H5 client and have tried numerous system folders, I have edited the l2.ini file still I can't connect what am I doing wrong. sense I am stuck at home due to this dam virus I have been messing with this thing for a few days I'm finally asking for help.

Thanks in advance

Hello and welcome to maxcheaters!

Please take some time to read the forum's boards since you are posting to the wrong one.

Regarding your issue, you probably can not login due to closed ports, check here for ports 7777 and 2106:

https://www.canyouseeme.org/

Frank,

Thanks that's what I thought I used l2fileedit and configured it and no joy, I'm thinking maybe wrong version  it needs to be 273? with that said if your a moderator could you move my thread to the right area again sorry about posting in the wrong spot.

If you downloaded a clean patched system, version shouldn't matter. Show me what you configured in l2.ini? And again, verify that your ports are opened and not blocked by a firewall.

NightWolf / Frank

Ok here's my port confirmation

image.png.5c3ff91f9319ca41d7e5e5c4dd67a0e8.png

image.png.ea2316de93101ca852953fe2efd58e36.png

Configured the L2.ini file

image.png.b950a7a47f16566cbe3b4583e77f73f5.png

So far that's all I have done other than checking server properties to see that I need connect protocol version 273, And on my router using just TCP ports

Yes I have tried to connect from another PC same issue

Edited by Spikey

Thanks all !!!!!

I'm in what I found was the problem Dsetup.dll I swapped it out with a different one and bang it worked

TheIwHelpRePaidia,

Just so you know I did try the host IP 127.0.0.1 with changing the Windows host file but apparently that wasn't it the dll file was the problem