high five [L2J] L2Saga

ZakFR

17 hours ago, mr zero said:

I completely agree with this. The very notion of paying clans to participate on your server is beyond me, really. I understand the concept, but still, it's counter productive in the long run. What stops these guys from getting paid again 2 weeks later to join another server? Nothing. So basically this practice actively contributes to making game-play poorer, as it creates a culture of jumping servers way too quickly. It makes and breaks servers, and unfortunately - but understandably - the wider audience of a server follows suit because they see a dramatic decline in activity, which affects their overall experience.  

That being said, people that don't actively benefit from payouts should avoid falling into such traps, especially those who participate in these clans, and are pretty much being used so some random dude over the internet can buy a new couch. 

Correctly, i think that random players is more than paid clans Member's, so i think that many people will join us. 

1 hour ago, Doomus said:

bullshit bullshit bullshit sh1t server anyway with more lies =)

You dont even try our new saga and you write about it and also, you said that im lier, our previous server was online 4 months. None of this names that opens this days will stay 4 months. But we try and for saga to stay more than 4 months. So dont say bullshit and all we know that you will try us 

Kisses :clap:

5 hours ago, ZakFR said:

You dont even try our new saga and you write about it and also, you said that im lier, our previous server was online 4 months. None of this names that opens this days will stay 4 months. But we try and for saga to stay more than 4 months. So dont say bullshit and all we know that you will try us 

Kisses :clap:

4 months with 0 online lul, your server died after 1 week 

5 hours ago, AchYlek said:

Nobody cares anyway 

I dont see any of your servers be alive at least 4 months alive :clap:, maybe servers of your (team) :smile:

4 hours ago, adidaskipowah said:

lol showing 9v9 at baium and say its not dead :D

9v9 i dont see anywhere 9v9 i see 3 sides fight for 1 boss or tw or castle siege. I dont see anywhere server h5 that starts from zero and grow up. Also many servers promises that long term and i see 1 week closed. So thats why we are here, for a long term server :victory:

Peace only!!

• Like 1

On 12/11/2019 at 8:15 PM, ZakFR said:

Dear friends!
Long-awaited new server by L2Saga.net [x15] - on High Five (part 5) official Skill platform is scheduled in 10 of Januari 2020!
Server L2Saga.net [x15] Low Craft Server on HIGH FIVE Official Skill Platform files, With Anti Bot System, Ddos Protection, No Corruptions, No Pay Clans - We will provide you with one of the best and safest servers to play for Free.
A detailed description of the server settings, including rates and PA configuration, will be published soon in the respective forum section.
In this regard, L2Saga.net [x15] administration came to the conclusion that average compromise rates of x15 would be the most logical and favorable solution for the project, which would satisfy the interests of the largest number of players.
For more information do not hesitate to contact us.
Discord : https://discordapp.com/invite/zjABgpU
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/l2sagagaming
Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/l2saga

With Respect to the players the Real L2Saga.net team !

Beta Date : 3 January 2020

Grand Opening Date  : 10 January 2020 

logobold.png.6009e5bdfad922343a5dbc588917ec61.png
High Five x15 Project.

Why L2Saga is different than others?

1. Question: Tired of servers who open and close every 2 week's?  Answer: Well organized features and rates to make the server last longer.
  2. Question: Tired of fake online counters and fake votes? Answer: Real online counter will be revealed from Database to not fool anyone.
  3. Question: Tired of bot's ruining your gameplay? Answer: Unique Anti-Bot protection which will not allow Adrenaline/Helper or any other bot connect to the gameserver.
  4. Question: Tired of not getting the right support whenever you need? Answer: 24/7 Support via Forum, Discord , Facebook.
  5. Question: Tired of the same gameplay over and over? Answer: We bring you most modern Features to make your gameplay enjoyable.

L2Saga Road Map! (Dates to remember

• 10 December : Advertising Campaign starts. 
  • 21 December - 24 December: Alpha Stage
  • 03 January - 09 January: Beta Stage
  • 10 January: Grand Opening
  • 19 January: First Sieges
  • 25 January: First Territory War
  • First Epics: Up to Date.

all_inform.png General information all_inform.png

• SkF6lnm.jpgServer Platform: OFF-LIKE Java Files
  • SkF6lnm.jpgMaximum Clients per HWID : 3
  • skill0758.pngBuff Slots: 24+4 +12 Dances and Songs
  • 9CDXSll.jpgAuto Loot: On 
  • skill0150.png Weight Limit: Unlimited
  • skill0534.png Auto Learn Skills: On
  • etc_reagent_blue_i00.png Mana Potions: 1300 MP - 12 Seconds cooldown
  • etc_potion_gold_i00.png Auto CP/HP/MP : .acp

etc_trans_4f_s_b_01.png Basic Rates etc_trans_4f_s_b_01.png

• Br_cash_rune_of_exp_i00_0.jpg EXP / SP: x15
  • etc_jewel_box_i00.png Drop Items: x7
  • etc_adena_i00.png Adena: x7
  • skill0254.png Spoil: x7
  • etc_question_mark_i00.png Quest: x3
  • etc_sealed_vesper_verteidiger_piece_i00.png Keys: x3
  • etc_recipe_black_i00.png Recipes: x3
  • etc_permit_card_i00.png Manor: x5

event_energy_enchant_scroll_i00.png Enchant Rates event_energy_enchant_scroll_i00.png

• etc_scroll_of_enchant_weapon_i04.png Enchant Safe: +4 
  • etc_scroll_of_enchant_armor_i04.png Enchant Max: +16
  • Giant_scrl_of_ench_wp_s_0.jpg Enchant Normal Chance: 53%
  • etc_blessed_scrl_of_ench_wp_s_i05.png Enchant Blessed Chance: 58%
  • etc_fire_stone_i00.png Attribute Stone Chance: 50%
  • etc_fire_crystal_i00.png Attribute Crystal Chance: 40%

accessory_hero_cap_i00.png Olympiad Information accessory_hero_cap_i00.png

• skill1375.png Retail Olympiad Games
  • skill1376.png Olympiad Max Enchant: +6
  • skill0396.png Olympiad Period: 2 Weeks
  • skill1374.png Olympiad Time: 18:00(Start) - 24:00 (End)

skill1405.jpg Community Board (ALT+B) skill1405.jpg

br_flag_of_bookmark_i00.png Global Gatekeeper:                                                                   br_fortuna_box_s_i00.png GM-Shop:                                                          action113.png GM-Buffer:
    image.png.4e211613b3ad0843ea4b39ff06e7033c.png                                     image.png.98b813b24701fe7446eacd50ec2486d7.png                          image.png.0e47b766385b3d640011ec238732cc0c.png 

etc_mechanic_box_i00.pngServices:                                                                                                                             etc_l2_i00.pngL2Wiki:
image.png.2b8a70f848c0fd4735262db5505bce02.png                                              image.png.1be8f164842bbf84b7e3fce4517a40d2.png

etc_bloodpledge_point_i00.png Clans Bonus etc_bloodpledge_point_i00.png

Npc: Bonus Located in Giran next to Gatekeeper
image.png.a21bed6182b0c19a53b9b21db57f8795.png

etc_jewel_silver_i00.png Challenges: etc_jewel_silver_i00.png

On L2Saga we bring you a new way of playing Lineage 2. This is through our Challenges. Which u can access from the Community Board
Challenges are tasks that we give to the players. We have prepared are over 500+ different tasks and everyday the tasks change.
By Going to the challenger tab on Community Board you accept the tasks and you start. 
Make sure to check and complete your challenges daily to be able to get different rewards in-game.

image.png.1ead084f4cacf8d3afdaceb035a9ef41.png
image.png.4915a5936783a47755e902f96390f056.png

After completing the task you can go back to the Challenges tab and collect your reward.
image.png.750bc85ec6f93f216a750461f176c0d9.png
Note: Rewards and tasks on the screenshots are just for test on the live server will be different.

Etc_ancient_crown_i02_0.jpg Achievements Etc_ancient_crown_i02_0.jpg

Achievements similar to Challenges are passive tasks which while you are playing the game and doing different stuff u collect achievements and get rewards.

image.png.f0880d96e64bd10b3b2cf982ee6112a2.png
Note: Rewards and Tasks on the screenshots are just for test on the live server will be different.

etc_ssq_scroll_i00.png Daily Login etc_ssq_scroll_i00.png

Logging everyday on the server you are able to access the Calendar reward. We prepared a bunch of prizes for you and everyday you will find a special reward just by logging on the server. 
image.png.720640c5481343197bbf599bd9f8d863.png
Note:  Rewards on the screenshots are just for test on the live server will be different.

All these are good enough for x15 server rates, but something retail like 1 month olympiad will be more nice!! I wish you good luck and keep your words about all that you said (corruption, no paid clans) ppl want something old school and something stable not 1 week or 1 month. Wish you the best! 

1 hour ago, krauser12345 said:

All these are good enough for x15 server rates, but something retail like 1 month olympiad will be more nice!! I wish you good luck and keep your words about all that you said (corruption, no paid clans) ppl want something old school and something stable not 1 week or 1 month. Wish you the best! 

Hello brother i will discuss it about olympiad with team. Thanks for your good words, thanks for supporting me every time and thanks for all of this you learn me. Have fun brother and i waiting you with all of your friends!:angel: