high five [L2J] L2Saga

ZakFR

4 minutes ago, iOllie said:

For you maybe because you like forums but other people don't even care they want just to play. Also because the EU payed clans and CP's getting free premium and DP from other servers and they put their clans members on their forums so they get attention but trust me that attention will be max 1-2 weeks coz this is how the community is.

So you understand and know that it is retail it work or not work for mid-rate is something else but also this depend on the players themselves to decide play a crap server 1-2 week or play a retail server 1-2 week.

Which i keep saying that sometimes is not even fault of server but is from players.

sorry im player who never get dp or something and still i was over equiped than others , like now last lionka 

so ya maybe i flame that cps / clans geting 10k dp at mouse servers but i can make equip in 2 days

https://clips.twitch.tv/HumbleSpicyWitchNomNom?fbclid=IwAR0Dc8HrI_jslR2TAQoz7NtfYgqtSXWa5s29Hhg5FBfUK3Oke5NB2Yw87c8

i tried  1 time saga, it  died faster than any mouse servers ever, guess why? bcs ppl was crying about they geting 1 shot from all 

also my friend cps was get bored since they was full equiped with no farm

Edited by AchYlek

3 minutes ago, AchYlek said:

sorry im player who never get dp or something and still i was over equiped than others , like now last lionka 

so ya maybe i flame that cps / clans geting 10k dp at mouse servers but i can make equip in 2 days

https://clips.twitch.tv/HumbleSpicyWitchNomNom?fbclid=IwAR0Dc8HrI_jslR2TAQoz7NtfYgqtSXWa5s29Hhg5FBfUK3Oke5NB2Yw87c8

i tried  1 time saga, it  died faster than any mouse servers ever, guess why? bcs ppl was crying about they geting 1 shot from all 

also my friend cps was get bored since they was full equiped with no farm

Well achy ive heard l2saga will be no bot - no interface - no donation gear i really want to see how the players will be to this shit.
Will this give a more life to server or no. 

What you think?

Edited by iOllie

6 minutes ago, iOllie said:

Well achy ive heard l2saga will be no bot - no interface - no donation gear i really want to see how the players will be to this shit.
Will this give a more life to server or no. 

What you think?

there no exist 100% bot and interface protection, so ya ppl will leave since there will be boters and they cant bot 

also 90% ppl want just bot and after only pvp , so no bot = no ppl  = no fun , np 

i wanna see ppl in 2k20 who just click to mobs 8h daily to get equip,... :D 

Edited by AchYlek

6 minutes ago, AchYlek said:

there no exist 100% bot and interface protection, so ya ppl will leave since there will be boters and they cant bot 

also 90% ppl want just bot and after only pvp , so no bot = no ppl  = no fun , np 

i wanna see ppl in 2k20 who just click to mobs 8h daily to get equip,... :D 

Well ofcourse there is bot and interface protection , but most of servers don't do it because they know that people play with bot and without bot means less people thats why they allow it. 

Well there is people who still like the game and enjoy playing it the way it should be played. 

This is funny tho because everyone cry " server full bot full bot " and when it comes to a server which don't allow bot people don't play it xDDD

4 minutes ago, iOllie said:

Well ofcourse there is bot and interface protection , but most of servers don't do it because they know that people play with bot and without bot means less people thats why they allow it. 

Well there is people who still like the game and enjoy playing it the way it should be played. 

This is funny tho because everyone cry " server full bot full bot " and when it comes to a server which don't allow bot people don't play it xDDD

even ncsoft get brain and made ingame bot , guess why? its 15y old game and ppl geting tired sitting near pc and play that game , l2 is only good bcs pvp system

for me last lionnka was best, i was boting 1 week w/o geting ban and still there was ppl and was fun, since brazon get kicked from team and i didnt banned me every 1h 

but right now servers w/o bots are dead.. guess why? when u go to any location and see 0 ppl u will leave 

Edited by AchYlek

Just now, AchYlek said:

even ncsoft get brain and made ingame bot , guess why? its 15y old game and ppl geting tired sitting near pc and play that game

for me last lionnka was best, i was boting 1 week w/o geting ban and still there was ppl and was fun, since brazon get kicked from team and didnt banned me every 1h 

but right now servers w/o bots are dead.. guess why? when u go to any location and see 0 ppl u will leave 

Well soon there might be a in-game bot for h5 from l2saga simlar to the essence one.

Just now, iOllie said:

Well soon there might be a in-game bot for h5 from l2saga simlar to the essence one.

still ppl better pay 20$ for adrenaline than any ingame bot :D 

20$ is 1-2h in work, and u  dont need waste your time for farm items 

1 minute ago, AchYlek said:

still ppl better pay 20$ for adrenaline than any ingame bot :D 

20$ is 1-2h in work, and u  dont need waste your time for farm items 

well me tbh idc for bot coz h5 is the most ez chronicle to get equipped u get geared in 3 days max on any mid-rate what i don't like in bot is people abuse the pvp scripts. anyway this is not the topic to talk about it.

1 minute ago, iOllie said:

well me tbh idc for bot coz h5 is the most ez chronicle to get equipped u get geared in 3 days max on any mid-rate what i don't like in bot is people abuse the pvp scripts. anyway this is not the topic to talk about it.

it should be , since saga admin was banning first 3 days after u should bot everywhere ;D primeval still top for bot at saga 

Just now, AchYlek said:

it should be , since saga admin was banning first 3 days after u should bot everywhere ;D primeval still top for bot at saga 

Well it should not be allowed at all coz is ruining this dead game more. So i please everyone who want to open a h5 server open it without bot. Community will get used to a game without bot anyway.

Just now, iOllie said:

Well it should not be allowed at all coz is ruining this dead game more. So i please everyone who want to open a h5 server open it without bot. Community will get used to a game without bot anyway.

im boting since when was first release of adrenaline, before i was farming 12h+ daily and get bored , so after 6y i will join only servers where are bots, since atleast there are ppl too ... 

servers w/o bots are dead right now 

2 minutes ago, AchYlek said:

im boting since when was first release of adrenaline, before i was farming 12h+ daily and get bored , so after 6y i will join only servers where are bots, since atleast there are ppl too ... 

servers w/o bots are dead right now 

this is a funny topics because there is half community who say "server suck full bot bla bla bla" and quit and there is other half of community who say "server no bot suck i don't play" and don't join .

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, AchYlek said:

just look your forum, 34 posts ? its dead totally 

https://imgur.com/myZEtS9

and main website videos where even my "cp"  3 guys who owned all cps almost , please u had 1 time paid clans and got good online, after 1 week all paid clans left 

your files was so good when we was hiting 50k to everyone lf "iOllie" to confirm it how good u have eu files 

its lagging since i was at dual box and bp was at bot forget decrease background performance

also your afk spaming "wts something" to trade chat is so trash 

First of all, i dont think that forum is the best way to show you our community. Some servers dont have even forum and get 400-500 online. We will see activity at 10 January and we will be here to discuss it.

Here i can show you  : IMG-20191230-135141

Also if the damages will be like you say, we are here to test it and fix it. Another one i want to say about botting and andrenaline as you said that there is no server who is on, i get you a server, classic x3 not only Permant Ban for andrenaline or any other hacking tool, they dont even allow you to activate the macro, you get ban for acticated macro. This server is 5 years on with a lot of people who still playing and playing. We will try to (stop) botting and get a fair gameplay. 

¦¬Ever i speak in peace. I'm not the guy Who will (fight) for gaming. 

Also 

1 hour ago, giannhs5 said:

Saga is open Again ??? Best H5 files guys !! 

Ofcourse we will play there! 

There is No other serious H5 servers any more !

Thank you we are waiting you! 

And @iOllie thanks for your good words!

Have fun guys! 

Edited by ZakFR