high five [L2J] L2Saga

ZakFR

logobold.png.6009e5bdfad922343a5dbc58891

Pleased To ANNOUNCE L2Saga Season #2 

2 Months of Season #1 showed us that Lineage 2 High Five community is still active you made us belive that by working hard we can make a good server and daily we have been working alongside  you (our community).

This proved us that Lineage 2 Servers can last more than 2 Weeks - We are here to give you next experience of the long term project. Season #2 will be the following Saga. 

Yet we understand that on Lineage 2 Players and Servers come and go but we are doing our impossible to give everyone a good experience by choosing to play on L2Saga. 

We made Promises such as NO BOT - NO WIPE - NO CORRUPTION we kept them and we will continue so.
Our new server will be in the same login with the x15 master server (That is online now). Both servers will be online.

Let's speak about Season #2

L2Saga Season #2 Road Map! (Dates to remember) 

• 7 March: Advertising Campaign starts. 
  • 22 March - 26 March: Beta Stage
  • 27 March: Grand Opening
  • 05 April: First Sieges
  • 11 April: First Territory War
  • First Epics: 1 Week after Server Launch

Basic Informations:

1919993198_Season22.thumb.jpg.1b632506a34386c8db652d567632a44a.jpg

General Informations: Here

Contact us via Facebook / Discord or Forum for any Question

4bb7714d4fafdd4426ef8644fde397fc.pngdiscord-logo-logodownload-download-logotipos-1.png

Edited by iOllie
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, ZakFR said:

Dear friends!
Long-awaited new server by L2Saga.net [x15] - on High Five (part 5) official Skill platform is scheduled in 10 of Januari 2020!

l2luna u opened 19. november so why long awaited lol 

On 12/12/2019 at 5:15 PM, ZakFR said:

Server this time will be different my friend. :smile:

Don't get me wrong. L2 Lionna is also shit.

Endless botland. From gem dragons and fog to even fucking giant's cave and archaic.

11 hours ago, Eagle_Eye said:

Don't get me wrong. L2 Lionna is also shit.

Endless botland. From gem dragons and fog to even fucking giant's cave and archaic.

Project staff is updated, this time we focus for the best H5 server. No corruption, No paid Clans and also we will focus andrenaline too, we found ways to jail and Ban andrenaline. Also i will create a rules list for this. Also donations wont be OP. As i say we focus for a long term server. Try us, you wont regret It. 

45 minutes ago, ZakFR said:

Project staff is updated, this time we focus for the best H5 server. No corruption, No paid Clans and also we will focus andrenaline too, we found ways to jail and Ban andrenaline. Also i will create a rules list for this. Also donations wont be OP. As i say we focus for a long term server. Try us, you wont regret It. 

so 0 online since clans dont join LUL

4 hours ago, Eagle_Eye said:

Yes and Lionna is better ofc...

1 Baium killed and 2 Baium rings exist...

ofc ofc

Lionna is different Project and different staff. 

18 hours ago, adidaskipowah said:

so 0 online since clans dont join LUL

So you mean if we pay clans our activity will be better with 1-2 weeks people on. 

Wont prefer that, we focus on solo players and small clans can get a reward from our clan npc. All fair. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, ZakFR said:

Lionna is different Project and different staff. 

So you mean if we pay clans our activity will be better with 1-2 weeks people on. 

Wont prefer that, we focus on solo players and small clans can get a reward from our clan npc. All fair. 

I completely agree with this. The very notion of paying clans to participate on your server is beyond me, really. I understand the concept, but still, it's counter productive in the long run. What stops these guys from getting paid again 2 weeks later to join another server? Nothing. So basically this practice actively contributes to making game-play poorer, as it creates a culture of jumping servers way too quickly. It makes and breaks servers, and unfortunately - but understandably - the wider audience of a server follows suit because they see a dramatic decline in activity, which affects their overall experience.  

That being said, people that don't actively benefit from payouts should avoid falling into such traps, especially those who participate in these clans, and are pretty much being used so some random dude over the internet can buy a new couch. 

Edited by mr zero

6 hours ago, adidaskipowah said:

so if you dont invite clans you should make 3-4 castles max in the game to keep action for sieges

last time they said "we didnt pay clans"  after first few hours all cps from clan had ica guns 300 and dyna sets xd 

7 hours ago, adidaskipowah said:

so if you dont invite clans you should make 3-4 castles max in the game to keep action for sieges

All the castle's will be available. 

1 hour ago, AchYlek said:

last time they said "we didnt pay clans"  after first few hours all cps from clan had ica guns 300 and dyna sets xd 

They said? Who? As i said, our team is updated now for better results. If you log in at G.O, at donation store you will see that server will be serious, not OP donations.