high five [L2J] L2Saga

ZakFR

1 hour ago, adidaskipowah said:

no hate but you open this server there wont be any clans and after 1 week solo players will realise theres no point to play and move to l2 tales when its open

How do you know that none clan will join saga? :) im sure that a lot of clans will join, also we need to be patience. We will see the results. :) 

4 Days until Beta Opening L2Saga.net

8 hours ago, ZakFR said:

How do you know that none clan will join saga? :) im sure that a lot of clans will join, also we need to be patience. We will see the results. :) 

4 Days until Beta Opening L2Saga.net

just look your forum, 34 posts ? its dead totally 

https://imgur.com/myZEtS9

and main website videos where even my "cp"  3 guys who owned all cps almost , please u had 1 time paid clans and got good online, after 1 week all paid clans left 

your files was so good when we was hiting 50k to everyone lf "iOllie" to confirm it how good u have eu files 

its lagging since i was at dual box and bp was at bot forget decrease background performance

also your afk spaming "wts something" to trade chat is so trash 

Edited by AchYlek

1 hour ago, AchYlek said:

and main website videos where even my "cp"  3 guys who owned all cps almost , please u had 1 time paid clans and got good online, after 1 week all paid clans left 

your files was so good when we was hiting 50k to everyone lf "iOllie" to confirm it how good u have eu files 

its lagging since i was at dual box and bp was at bot forget decrease background performance

also your afk spaming "wts something" to trade chat is so trash 

Dude, TITAN with frenzy , zealot and ape ofcourse he will do crazy damage that's how it should be. 
You want to have critical CAP like on mouse where you hit 5k Critical Max?

This is normal and i thought u had a bit of experience to understand it.
Also i compared L2Saga files with any other EU files and yes they are much much better than any EU files.
Ill leave you with this FRAPS to understand that Critical Cap for Meele is a normal thing and if you tell me that averia had shit files i swear ill flame you.

Edited by iOllie

3 minutes ago, iOllie said:

Dude, TITAN with frenzy , zealot and ape ofcourse he will do crazy damage that's how it should be. 
You want to have critical CAP like on mouse where you hit 5k Critical Max?

This is normal and i thought u had a bit of experience to understand it.
Also i compared L2Saga files with any other EU files and yes they are much much better than any EU files.

it was paladin who was hit 50k, i wont talk about titan 

we did 3kk dmg per hit to frintezza and aoe 10 rbs 7q , legit as fuck 

even at mouse server we can hit 20k++ if u know how, but hiting 50k ya sure , its best files 

u should get thing that , retail files are not for mid rates , u should do any balance to keep good game play

Edited by AchYlek

Just now, AchYlek said:

it was paladin who was hit 50k, i wont talk about titan 

even at mouse server we can hit 20k++ if u know how, but hiting 50k ya sure , its best files 

oh dude stop lying is not true that paladin was hitting that much damage if you want ill provide you proper test of Critical Cap on l2saga server

6 minutes ago, iOllie said:

oh dude stop lying is not true that paladin was hitting that much damage if you want ill provide you proper test of Critical Cap on l2saga server

me edited post , np, and yea it was paladin with blunt and double icons 

oh u posted averia , its java with 50k crit dmg max and he hiting 10k to party ud so?  

also we know that averia is based for  low rate, not mid rate thats why mid rate died so fast... 

Edited by AchYlek

7 minutes ago, AchYlek said:

me edited post , np, and yea it was paladin with blunt and double icons 

i found this old fraps from the boys 

Tell me please achylek where you see 20k damage on this paladin on mouse sever. 
And on Saga ill bet you real money right now if you provide me that paladin was hitting that much damage because ill never belive. Yes ill belive titan but paladin never. So stop lying please max damage paladin was doing was in l2saga was 8k Crit which i tested myself.

3 minutes ago, iOllie said:

i found this old fraps from the boys 

Tell me please achylek where you see 20k damage on this paladin on mouse sever. 
And on Saga ill bet you real money right now if you provide me that paladin was hitting that much damage because ill never belive. Yes ill belive titan but paladin never. So stop lying please max damage paladin was doing was in l2saga was 8k Crit which i tested myself.

it was sunshide at saga who was hiting 50k with paladin, if u want know dmg from titan  @adidaskipowah he can confirm it,

mouse server is totally trash balanced, he make balance for his friend cps, 1 time they want play archers, he boost archers, after they want play mages he boost mages etc, so this fraps is nothing 

Edited by AchYlek

1 minute ago, AchYlek said:

it was sunshide at saga who was hiting 50k with paladin, if u want know dmg from titan  @adidaskipowah he can confirm it,

mouse server is totally trash balanced, he make balance for his friend cps, 1 time they want play archers, he boost archers, after they want play mages he boost mages etc, so this fraps is nothing 

Well ill still keep my word and say even louder that Saga have better files in EU so far.
99% of skills of working properly how should work , balance is 100% better than any server in EU crap. Yeah it have their own issues which alot of servers do have. But when it comes to quality they have quality and i never saw or heard on l2saga about black market from Admins or GM's. Maybe in 2014 - 2015 but since 2018 i know this server there is quality on staff and gameplay what is missing is that community need to understand that mouse servers are wrong because what you face more on l2saga is people who complain about stuff that are different from mouse and they say or cry about it.

They even cry why GEM DRAGON's are in groups so imagine how bad the community is thats why they jump from a server to another. 

On starting of h5 mid-rates in 2011-2012 there were less servers and people were not jumping servers like now because they get a free premium or w/e. 

1 minute ago, iOllie said:

Well ill still keep my word and say even louder that Saga have better files in EU so far.
99% of skills of working properly how should work , balance is 100% better than any server in EU crap. Yeah it have their own issues which alot of servers do have. But when it comes to quality they have quality and i never saw or heard on l2saga about black market from Admins or GM's. Maybe in 2014 - 2015 but since 2018 i know this server there is quality on staff and gameplay what is missing is that community need to understand that mouse servers are wrong because what you face more on l2saga is people who complain about stuff that are different from mouse and they say or cry about it.

They even cry why GEM DRAGON's are in groups so imagine how bad the community is thats why they jump from a server to another. 

On starting of h5 mid-rates in 2011-2012 there were less servers and people were not jumping servers like now because they get a free premium or w/e. 

let me say this... 

why i should go to mid rate where i kill all rbs in 10sec? where is any drama of my pt or something? u get bored

why i should get in pvp 50k? i will leave since mage wont hit 50k 

there is biggest fail, saga make everything "retail"  thats problem, u get bored after 2 days since u geting everything fast... u can aoe full soa with titan after 2 days 

u report something and saga admin will say " its retail gtfo"  ya sure for mid rate u cant have 100% retail all things 

1 hour ago, AchYlek said:

Also about this i want to say that trust me if they want they can make 1000 fake topics and fake  accounts to make it like any other shit but they play fair and they don't want to lie to their people. coz trust me is better to have 200 people and trusted than have 1000 who jump from 1 server to another every week.
And yeah this is the H5 mid rate community max 1.5k players whoever is there and saying that have a bigger amount than 800 is lying to himself and community

1 minute ago, iOllie said:

Also about this i want to say that trust me if they want they can make 1000 fake topics and fake  accounts to make it like any other shit but they play fair and they don't want to lie to their people. coz trust me is better to have 200 people and trusted than have 1000 who jump from 1 server to another every week.
And yeah this is the H5 mid rate community max 1.5k players whoever is there and saying that have a bigger amount than 800 is lying to himself and community

about this, if i want join server first i look forum , if its dead ya i wont even download system , better 10000 fake topics than 30 posts after 1 month of adverting 

Just now, AchYlek said:

about this, if i want join server first i look forum , if its dead ya i wont even download system , better 10000 fake topics than 30 posts after 1 month of adverting 

For you maybe because you like forums but other people don't even care they want just to play. Also because the EU payed clans and CP's getting free premium and DP from other servers and they put their clans members on their forums so they get attention but trust me that attention will be max 1-2 weeks coz this is how the community is.

7 minutes ago, AchYlek said:

let me say this... 

why i should go to mid rate where i kill all rbs in 10sec? where is any drama of my pt or something? u get bored

why i should get in pvp 50k? i will leave since mage wont hit 50k 

there is biggest fail, saga make everything "retail"  thats problem, u get bored after 2 days since u geting everything fast... u can aoe full soa with titan after 2 days 

u report something and saga admin will say " its retail gtfo"  ya sure for mid rate u cant have 100% retail all things 

So you understand and know that it is retail it work or not work for mid-rate is something else but also this depend on the players themselves to decide play a crap server 1-2 week or play a retail server 1-2 week.

Which i keep saying that sometimes is not even fault of server but is from players.