interlude [L2J] L2Warland

misiek11

36 minutes ago, `Sanctus said:

a. Define success. I wouldn't consider myself "successfull" if i had warland. Server with that amount of bugs , isn't even close to sucessfull. I don't give a crap about longterm.

b. You're in no place to judge others real lifes.

c. Learn to accept other's opinions. Believe me there are people here that there are far more sucessfull than l2 warland.

It's really sad for a grown man like you , to use words like "cry/cryer's"
Be a bit mature ,  and learn the difference of "cry" & "opinion"

P.S
Community is the image of a Server.

If the community is dead , the server is dead.
If the community is retarded , so is the server.
And so on....
You can clearly see what Warland is all about.

i am a free man and i am free to have my opinion :)

so if you not like , not read me :)

you never answer me , why hate this server too much?

you got ban? you are a fail server owner?

tell us your story to can understand your angry about this server :)

you can tell us this amount of bugs?

one by one?

only thing is GEODATA to work perfect on 99% of world

some time drop in the texture when jump from the hills

nothing else, but i have see that to happen on many servers

P.S

Haters is haters on both "life's", digital or real , that is a fact.

9 minutes ago, lucasado said:

i am a free man and i am free to have my opinion :)

so if you not like , not read me :)

you never answer me , why hate this server too much?

you got ban? you are a fail server owner?

tell us your story to can understand your angry about this server :)

you can tell us this amount of bugs?

one by one?

only thing is GEODATA to work perfect on 99% of world

some time drop in the texture when jump from the hills

nothing else, but i have see that to happen on many servers

P.S

Haters is haters on both "life's", digital or real , that is a fact.

if u read my previous answers i pointed out some.

As i see , you clearly don't know what an "opinion" really is. All you do is flame.

If i was truly hating warland , i wouldn't reply to ur nonsence. I wouldn't even talk.
Instead i would take different actions.

Anyway , no point to reply further.
Keep talking with ur bullshit and destroy this server image even more. 

12 minutes ago, `Sanctus said:

if u read my previous answers i pointed out some.

As i see , you clearly don't know what an "opinion" really is. All you do is flame.

If i was truly hating warland , i wouldn't reply to ur nonsence. I wouldn't even talk.
Instead i would take different actions.

Anyway , no point to reply further.
Keep talking with ur bullshit and destroy this server image even more. 

again now answer for the reason and bugs

if you not know any bug, do not speak about bugs

i keep your silence as the best answer for all.

P.S

i Never Flame, if someone has another opinion from you is not flame, is democracy !!!.

Edited by lucasado

This is actually funny he blocked every single file on system etc but i dont know his protection is ultra cheap 

So, couple words from me about this server. I had couple months break from l2 and someone recommended me to try this server. As I read it was previously online for over three years so I expected some quality gameplay. I could have never been more wrong :(

Let's start with basics:
1. Geodata - I've seen better to say the least. You can stand next to a mob and can't attack it. However water is my favourite. Try swimming underground to catacombs or necropolis. As soon as you point somewhere far underwater game gets stupid and doesn't know what to do. You have to try multiple times and maybe it will finally get that you want to swim down. :)

2. Class balance - Typical l2j. SPS with aura > Any other class.
Also I think there's something wrong with stats because as a Soultaker 76lvl (b jewels) with buffs (+Elemental Protection resist) opponents with AM+++ hit me for like 400-500 which seems kinda too low. Especially that I hit them (With SOV +0) for 300-350. But once again, that's typical for l2j servers.

3. Economy - 404 Not Found. Custom currencies usually affect in-game market a little but this is just wow. There are silver coins (That you get for lvling up etc) and special gold coins (for voting for server, mostly) and right now (Actually from the very first day) you can't buy any better items with adena as everyone demands GOLD. Like few thousand of gold for a grade armor set not to mention S grade items prices. Ofc you get 100 of gold coins after you vote (you can do it once eery 12h but you have to be logged in game to do so!), so lets say that you earn 100 gold by voting, another 100 by killing Goldkeeping mobs (kinda champions that MAY drop some gold coins, usually few or none) so you get another 200 golds every day. Cool! But quick count and you'd have to save for 2-3 weeks just to buy any A armor :) Some players sell their gold but atm price for each coin is around 500k and mobs in MOS on higher floors, near Holy Grail room drop less than 100k, so you would have to farm for ages to buy anything. :)
There are two ways to overcome it, farm, spoil and craft solo (But you know, sometimes you just have to buy something to save a lot of time and you simply can't because you lack of gold coins:() and the second option is to donate VIP account that grants you more gold coins each day, so you can buy everything quickly. Everythings adds up here ;)
I understand that nowadays almost everyone create servers just to get some money from them and it's alright but at least try to not mess economy so much.

4. "Farm Assistant" aka built in BOT - The idea of reducing grind, or actually letting hands rest a bit (As you, hehe, should be near computer when the assistant is switched on) is nice however there were 120% chances that people will abuse it. And it happens all the time, all farming spots are crowded with bot parties. They will never pk you, nor answer any question or even stupid hello but these characters will be the first one to target mobs that just spawn and kill them together. There's some captcha protection that pops out sometimes, but pff, if you run 3 boxes farming one big room in stakato then even if one get kicked for not solving the captcha another two are still farming easily. :) There's .report commands but even though I reported afk bot farmers multiple times nothing ever happened. (One admin can't solve all cases, that's obvious but it's his choice and now he has to live with results of his decisions but players,  the ones who don't bot as most do, will get pissed and leave)
Here's screen from some typical room in Stakato Nest. 3 chars automatically killing every mobs that spawn in the area, they don't do anything else. And it's same in every bigger, important farming spots, like IT, FOG etc.
https://imgur.com/a/OqYhqQB

5. Security issues - Sorry but if some random guy from internet tells me that I should whitelist his files in all antivirus software and then to switch them (AV) fully off just to run a game with his super duper launcher, which is actually quite shitty by the way, then responsible person might say no. The dev should be able to write such soft that doesn't require end user to risk system stability.

6. Online count - At the time I'm writing this .online command in game says that there are 2930 players in-game. Pretty nice but there are lots of offline shops and afk-for-hours characters that count its, lets say 20% of it. Another ~30% are boxes from actual players (spoil+nuker f.e.) and I'd say another 30% are the bots that. These are not solid numbers, more guessing obviously but I think there are 600-1200 real players.

--------------The good things:

a) The server is quite stable. On first days there were some 1-3s lags from time to time but they seem to be gone now.
b) Nice buffer with resists, summon buffs, all prophecies and cov, magnus, vop (!) etc. and thankfully only 24 buffs limit (So no full resists on warriors... if there are any outside towns :))
c) Temporary buff that you get for voting on server. Minor stats boost is always welcome. :)
d) Some custom events and stuff. That kind of work should always be respected.

Anyway, this message is already much longer that I thought it will be, so quick sum up.

- Is it worth your time if you want to play for a week, two, max three? Yes because you won't care too much about multiple bugs and issues here and there, have some fun, sometimes it will drive you nuts and then you will leave like lots of other server.
- Is it worth your time if you want to play for 2 years? I highly doubt. This server was online for three years and there are still lots of bugs (There were no fixes over the years) but it feels like random l2j pack with no fixes + custom events on top of that. To be honest I wonder who played for three years in a server where you can get full S in 2 weeks and then what, OE everything? For years? Maybe it's fun for some, I'm not judging.

too much bugs gosh, i though at 2k19 interlude will be fine, but nope... 

most trash is alt + b , after buffs u need wait like 1 min to change to gk or something lol 

@Paponku

Some of your concerns have merit. The server's geodata is beneath standards, there's no denying that, and everyone playing knows this.

Another point you made that is a valid concern is the gold based economy. But this is where the argument becomes a bit subjective. Yes, it makes adena hunting nearly obsolete. On the other hand, it doesn't affect basic mechanics. You can craft your gear, you can quest your gear. So investing your time on these becomes all the more important. It was always crucial, now its even more so. What you do with your game time is still the most valuable currency. 

Also what would happen if a donate whale decided to drop 200 euros on your typical private donate shop server?  He could instantly gain access over valuables that are described as "pay2win". Under the "bless account" format, at least this becomes gradual, opposed to instant, since said whale can only extract a set amount daily based on his donation. So yes, it is gradual pay2win, but I still think it's better than "instant pay2win".

As for auto-farm. Yeah, you also have valid concerns there. You pretty much have to PK to get a good spot. But there is a method to the madness of auto-farm. This game has been plagued by L2Adrenalin for years. People who use it simply have a MASSIVE advantage over those who do not. Since it's pretty much unstoppable, why not give everyone access to something similar? It levels the playing field a bit, and that is good. 

Another pro I believe the admin of L2Warland deserves credit for is that despite all the criticism the community might have for the server, is that he's doing everything possible to cope with pro-botting. He wont succeed in eliminate bottig/scripting, as that's impossible, but he's doing absolutely everything he can do to restrict it. I cant recall the last time I joined an IL server where the admin does this. In fact, the last server I joined that was kind of populated simply ignored anything bot related on its forum. Simply didn't respond, pretend it wasn't reported. 

tl;dr 

I'd take bad geodata, gradual donation scheme, and auto-farm for all, opposed to better geodata accompanied with instant donations via shop, and the "ignore the L2Adrenalin pros since I cant do sh1t about them" approach. 

Seems a lot of people do too since the server is VERY populated for an IL on 2019, despite the auto-farm. Epics will show this in a few days. We'll take that as a measurement. It will be crowded, I assure you. 

Edit: Oh, I forgot the mages part, I'll look into that, so I'm withholding until then. 

Edited by mr zero

People using DDoS to attack the server 10 days after its launch only proves that this place is vastly populated and worth playing at. If it's another server, well, we're not playing at your recycled mid-rate project. Get over it. 

Also, yesterday the admin went on a banning spree for bot users. Maybe someone is butt-hurt because of it. I haven't seen a server take such fierce action against adrenaline junkies in a very long time, and for that reason alone I'm sticking to this place, despite some of its shortcomings in other areas. 

Furthermore, I know for a fact that this server does not hand out special treatment, even to people who are willing to drop hundreds of euros. What's available and listed on the website is what you'll ever get. So congratulations on that as well. 

All in all, L2Warland is gonna be around for a while. Cant handle the risk of being banned for cheating? Go elsewhere. Want to play on a server that does everything it can to provide a fair game to people who just want to play? Then join, because this is a long term project. 

DDoS and other desperate attempts against a server that doesn't go along with the "2k19 L2 norm" wont work. Your minuscule attempts will only lead the community to back this place even further. 

Edited by mr zero