Loftheim (Spammer, Abuse)

V-Ray

43 minutes ago, V-Ray said:

Nice photo you have, tell us more about it? I can imagine how serious you're in your life with such photo. Only Judge can god me :)

And tell me why should I change photo or nickname? I don't care about what you or any forum member thinks about me. If a troll Pic or a name I used back in high school seem retard to you then so be it. You are free to judge, I won't take anything personally.

Believe it or not I am one of the wealthiest Greek forum members in here and it is not because of luck or because of my Tati. Sure my father helped me as regards the financial burdens, but still I own 1 company. 3 stores and resorts in Andros and mykonos and I am only 22. 

As for the server you mentioned some posts before, I am not a dev and I am not willing to learn coding since launching a server won't be profitable. I trusted some Kappa legit devs in here but it was a waste of time and money. 

And that is serious just like my passion , not like my Pic or my name.

P.s.1 I am not mentioning all those to to brag about myself but because you are constantly underestimate me and every forum member without any valid evidence. 

P.s.2 I am still here because I enjoy some people posts whether they are troll or not. I am not here to sell services, just some wasted money at Innova servers.

give it a year and accessRetard will claim he was never banned nor scammed anyone

reminder: one of his first accounts (that would be 9 ago) was banned over 50 eur scam, how pathetic LUL

Edited by AlmostGood

19 hours ago, Sail0rMo0n said:

I wont continue quoting more trash talking material, that's it. Stop discriminating against anime fans and LGBTQ individuals and reporting people who have nothing to do with anything of essence and start satisfying your clients. If you are "not bad" as you claim and you are a good seller clients will follow you anywhere mxc or not.

fuck your lgbqt shit fag

11 minutes ago, Loftheim said:

Sexy watch brother. Something accessRetard can’t afford.

ur whole family can't afford it either, even if you where dying in a shitty polish hospital with cancer, a random drug dealer would have that shitty-uggly watch in his hand valuing much more than the price of the treatment for your miserable shitty life.

long story short: don't be happy about that watch, u will never gonna have it either

@kara tin epomeni fora an thes support kanto se spam section na ta kanw na klapsoun, opws o nightwolf des ton akoma klaiei to kahmeno meta apo tosa xronia exei proskinisei ston thriliko coder xdem kai aftos

25 minutes ago, Loftheim said:

Sexy watch brother. Something accessRetard can’t afford.

This is something you hmm how to say in a polite way, you can't even walk next to.

eIVjIIr.jpg

A total system of around 70.000 - 75.000 euro just for music. (Let's skip my room which is full of 60 inch TV's PS4, monitors, microphones, gizmos, sound systems from wharfedale and shit. 

PS the message wasn't for GLO it's for the retard loftheim

Mistaken.

Edited by V-Ray

2 minutes ago, xxdem said:

@kara tin epomeni fora an thes support kanto se spam section na ta kanw na klapsoun, opws o nightwolf des ton akoma klaiei to kahmeno meta apo tosa xronia exei proskinisei ston thriliko coder xdem kai aftos

Mhn dixeis kati asta ta paidakia dn 8elw egkefalika

23 minutes ago, xxdem said:

emena poutsa mou sto maxtor tin xwneis ola auta ta xronia kai magia tou afou se afinei na dioxneis kosmo

12 minutes ago, Nightw0lf said:

emena poutsa mou sto maxtor tin xwneis ola auta ta xronia kai magia tou afou se afinei na dioxneis kosmo

Mhn malwnete -.- eseis oi 2 sugkekrimena. Na exw ton elfo me ton xdem nai ok. na exw k esena tora me ton xdem dn 8a to antexw.

Kai nai Elfo pou blepeis to topic dn apantisa sto sxolio sou, psofa se mia gwnia tora

Edited by V-Ray

/*
* @author xdem
*/
class xdem
{
	private $diva;
	public function __construct()
	{
		$this->diva = array ("status" => "thrilikos", "level" => "real coder");
		while (true)
		{