Loftheim (Spammer, Abuse)

V-Ray

Since my last report was deleted i'm doin again. 

Loftheim reported for spamming around, lock topics whenever he want, delete comments he don't like. 

In his topic he deleted my comment on my topic he is allowed to spam whenever he want and go offtopic.

In addition calling someone scammer without proofs is bannable action. 

Last time he said i got blocked from paypal for "scam" and he warned me. He said if i post proofs that my paypal is ok my warning will be lifted.

I posted a report topic on him with proofs that my paypal is working. He never lift it and of course topic was dropped.

Lets see who is Loftheim exactly in this forum: 

His best topic in this forum since he joined is the fact that he created a shit image in photoshop (basically got PNG image and merged them) (Topic)

This inspired @Designatix to granted him Gold Membership. Af course people who open topics to help, make tutorials, share codes get ignored BUT if you merge 2 fucking GAY anime together will grant you ADMIN stats instantly cause logic. 

Regarding the scam words he has no proofs, none of the topics against me were valid (especially the last one i proved via paypal i got scammed but maxtor decided we should be both get banned). And for this kiddo Loftheim who says i have lots of report topics, obviously from 1500 clients i had 5-10 would have a reason to report me.

Yet i'm not a fucking kid when clients scam me instead like Irbos who own me 8 months now 300 euro

GPHJ4nH.png

Yet i'm not the person who will cry and open report topic for scam. Yet when a client is getting bitch and open a topic stupid members of maxcheaters will go against me.

So since there is no proof i'm scammer as he claim and since i still have lots of clients in a point that i can't serve all and still that 10 people right now from skype can enter (who paid more than 350 euro) and confirm we work together more than a month and im not bad person Loftheim should get banned since this is the 18th time he rash talk for me. 

image.png.9d1025f87e6bbb342aa9ab2ba0db534e.png

I'm not making big deal of it cause he trash talk to me, i prefer someone like Elfo or some high IQ to say stupid things for me but when it come to a Poland guy who spend 23 hours of his day to merge PNG hentai photos and in past he didn't even exist  or he spends his skype hours asking for help to me it bothers me :)

PS. let's no forget this 

Someone trash talk for me, rash talk for Greeks, call me scammer, and when i call him latino Loftheim enter and tell me if i talk again for his nation he will chat ban me.

Others can trash talk to me and rash talk for Greeks BUT if i talk for them i'll get chat ban.

@Maxtor Last chance you have to apply some objective opinion here. I'm lookin my own business 3 years now and don't even post yet u allow mods to trashtalk, delete my posts, ignore my "remove spam" reports and negative reputations.

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

PS. you mods wannabe cry for spam yet u allow them to give me -2 reputation in my topic for no reason

and make half page of no sense comments.

Someone clean it. Its WTS topic no spam section.

@Mithril Mines Piece of shit continue giving me negative reputation. You will never reach my knowledge in anything ;)

Edited by V-Ray
  • Downvote 1

5 hours ago, V-Ray said:

Lets see who is Loftheim exactly in this forum: 

His best topic in this forum since he joined is the fact that he created a shit image in photoshop (basically got PNG image and merged them) (Topic)

This inspired @Designatix to granted him Gold Membership. Af course people who open topics to help, make tutorials, share codes get ignored BUT if you merge 2 fucking GAY anime together will grant you ADMIN stats instantly cause logic.

You are wrong. I think that the image is very cute and artistic. It does not implicate any sexual orientations and does not display any kind of sexuality. You are just being racist and discriminate against people who enjoy mature art.

5 hours ago, V-Ray said:

Yet i'm not the person who will cry and open report topic for scam. Yet when a client is getting bitch and open a topic stupid members of maxcheaters will go against me

The fact that you linked topics for everything except the one thing that has to do with your case is arguably funny.

5 hours ago, V-Ray said:

Regarding the scam words he has no proofs, none of the topics against me were valid (especially the last one i proved via paypal i got scammed but maxtor decided we should be both get banned). And for this kiddo Loftheim who says i have lots of report topics, obviously from 1500 clients i had 5-10 would have a reason to report me.

I'm sorry for your losses and your warning. Maybe you can ask for a review politely; in a mannered way?

5 hours ago, V-Ray said:

So since there is no proof i'm scammer as he claim and since i still have lots of clients in a point that i can't serve all and still that 10 people right now from skype can enter (who paid more than 350 euro) and confirm we work together more than a month and im not bad person Loftheim should get banned since this is the 18th time he rash talk for me

From what I conceive, if trash talking was bannable you would have been banned long ago. When a client reports you, as a seller you have to disprove the client's claims with valid proofs. The person who decides or comments on your case is not to be held accountable. With your logic maybe we should ban Maxtor.

5 hours ago, V-Ray said:

@Maxtor Last chance you have to apply some objective opinion here. I'm lookin my own business 3 years now and don't even post yet u allow mods to trashtalk, delete my posts, ignore my "remove spam" reports and negative reputations.

In my understanding, Maxtor is most likely not interested in your business or your "1500 clients" as you claimed. The point of having mod hierarchy is to delegate power and involve designated individuals in the decision-making process, whilst being an Admin who is as neutral as possible.

I wont continue quoting more trash talking material, that's it. Stop discriminating against anime fans and LGBTQ individuals and reporting people who have nothing to do with anything of essence and start satisfying your clients. If you are "not bad" as you claim and you are a good seller clients will follow you anywhere mxc or not.

Edited by Sail0rMo0n
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Sail0rMo0n said:

You are wrong. I think that the image is very cute and artistic. It does not implicate any sexual orientations and does not display any kind of sexuality. You are just being racist and discriminate against people who enjoy mature art.

The fact that you linked topics for everything except the one thing that has to do with your case is arguably funny.

I'm sorry for your losses and your PayPal block. Maybe you can ask for a review politely; in a mannered way?

Are you retard or you act like one? I'm sorry for the word "retard" but when i read a text like that the only word come on my head is this and i have to be honest. I'll list you several reasons to support it:

1. I wrote that my paypal is not blocked, this is what he claimed and that he said if i prove it he will remove my warnings which later i did upload my paypal photo in report topic and obviously mods deleted it. He didn't remove my warnings.

2. No you know what is artistic? A CGI - VFX of blood veil and Avengers Thanos Portal i did in Maya - Zbrush - 3D's max and after effects. You know what else is artistic? This photorealistic lamp i did in 3D's max using V-RAY next. 

I0Dudir.jpg

You know what IS NOT ARTISTIC? Merging hentai PNG photos in photoshop. He can't even do a proper effect on his own.

Downloading the image as it is:

5EF9VRS.jpg

And then download some toon effects from shareae.com or youtube 

iNQ4IsJ.jpg

to add it on top. If you call that ARTISTIC then i hope the universe expand until the thermal death within a week cause humanity SUCKS.

3. The fact that i link topics has nothing to do with my current report? Are you nuts? You completely skipped that i reported him twice? In previous report i reported his ABUSE and the false stuff he spam all the time. In the current topic i report the previous & the new one.

4. Regarding my ban as you mention you can simply go to maxtor and ask him the real reason he banned me twice. It's because of spam and flame none of them was because of scam. You know why? Mostly cause i'm not stupid enough to scam 50 euro while i make 500 a month. Would you bite the hand that feed you for 1 euro? Even if i were stupid let's say and wanted to "scam" 50 euro at least someone should post a proper report. 

Most of the reports i had were for stupid reasons by stupid kids. 1 was because his pack didn't work the HWID and it wasn't my fault, the other was because we had a deal and the 4th day he broke it and took my code, took my money, i won the paypal case cause i posted proofs ( by the way since i'm scammer how i won the paypal ? ), and then he charged back though his card and paypal apologized to me and removed the -200 negative balance. It's NORMAL to have 5-10 people who spam me and report me in 8 years of java services while i get 5-10 clients a week. Even in HUGE companies there are always negative comments saying "STAY AWAY OF THAT COMPANY!". It's market. The problem is not these kids, the problem are the trolls in forum who aged with it and join every since to troll like AlmostGood or MithrilMines who downvote anything i write and join any topic against me to participate. 

5. Maxtor know what i offered in this forum no matter the bans he give me he can't shoot me away. Without me and older members who actual offer content to this forum maxcheaters would be 0. Good that people like you and Achy exists to write and troll and fight but the true people who made maxcheaters what it is today are those who made tutorials, guides e.t.c. One of these people was me including the biggest tutorials in 2011 that you can find still on youtube. 

So maxtor don't care at the forum at all. Even if i send to my lawyer and tell him maxcheaters abuse my personal data and ban me while i gave money for no reason maxtor will simply don't give a fuck. He is not 15 years old, even in skype when i simply ask him to JUST tell them to STOP spam in my topic he don't respond. The only person that seemed to be ok was Designatix but he fall apart when he also stopped to give a damn for the forum and decided to give rights to trash kids like LoftHeim, cause this is humanity... Did you design a hentai photo for me? OHH it's soooooo cute <3 i'll make you admin! Did you help me thousand times, helped me with guides e.t.c ? Fuck you i won't even answer you in skype. 

So again apologize for the "tard" but as you see from my statement you were wrong and misplaced in all of your statements.

Now again this topic has no point, either trolls will join to write and it will skipped until go to page 2, either maxtor will delete it after request of some mod (as they do in mod group since i've seen the chat , Access denied pro dev ! < ), or it will be locked or nothing will happen and my topic is still having 1 page full of no sense comments as you can see on your own:

So basically whoever flame me, spam me, harass me, spam in my topic e.t.c is fine BUT if i do something for it i'll get punished or ignored. For me this is the death of the maxcheaters. Sending members who try actual to do a freelancer "hobby" job away and keeping reddit trolls.

Edited by V-Ray

@Sail0rMo0n Oh damn i guess i have some X-MEN superpower and i can bypass the block WHICH I NEVER RECEIVED ON THE F PAYPAL

yJJRCb0.png

ROFL i laugh so hard. 

P.S. none in this forum will ever reach my CGI-VFX abilities so please don't use the "design" term again while i'm active. It offend me. The only "designer" in this forum is Strain even tho i don't call him a "designer" more like illustrator artist. 

When someone here open Z-brush and do a timelapse modeling come back and tell me.

Have a good night and sweet dreams. Imma go read a book about quantum gap before i sleep. Sorry i use difficult words in a forum that has less IQ than the materiality of grey matter in their cerebral   cortex. GN.

Edited by V-Ray

Normally, when you get banned for spam/flame and you make a new account you should be rebanned as soon as you are identified. Maxtor is doing you a favor by giving you a chance to rationalize yourself.

IQ? You are talking nonsense. You are just on rage mode saying negative stuff about everyone and everything, c/p ing words from google you have no idea what they describe and using them to form grammatically and syntactically incorrect sentences. By the way, artistic does not mean complicated. Sometimes, the simplest of things are better. You are judging on the grounds of personal preference, while you are far from being objective. Just like some people like cars, other like lamps. I get it. Since you talked about artistic, the images that you mentioned display 1) a girl and a boy hugging and 2) a girl's facial expression. They invoke some feelings; maybe they remind me of my ex or w/e. What kind of feelings does this lamp you uploaded invoke? Maybe it's time to start leveling your EQ.

As for the PayPal block thing I meant to say "warning". Edited.

Edited by Sail0rMo0n
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Sail0rMo0n said:

Normally, when you get banned for spam/flame and you make a new account you should be rebanned as soon as you are identified. Maxtor is doing you a favor by giving you a chance to rationalize yourself.

IQ? You are talking nonsense. You are just on rage mode saying negative stuff about everyone and everything, c/p ing words from google you have no idea what they describe and using them to form grammatically and syntactically incorrect sentences. By the way, artistic does not mean complicated. Sometimes, the simplest of things are better. You are judging on the grounds of personal preference, while you are far from being objective. Just like some people like cars, other like lamps. I get it. Since you talked about artistic, the images that you mentioned display 1) a girl and a boy hugging and 2) a girl's facial expression. They invoke some feelings; maybe they remind me of my ex or w/e. What kind of feelings does this lamp you uploaded invoke? Maybe it's time to start leveling your EQ.

As for the PayPal block thing I meant to say "warning". Edited.

Nobody make me a favor, Maxtor does not care at all. Also you don't get re-banned for spam. You're really have no idea regarding maxcheaters what are you 5? But i guess whoever is using LOL or MEME or stupid Anime photo has limited perception over world. Also i love how trolls on the internet translate everything as rage. You make a reference to my IQ? Rage MODE! You post big texts? Rage MODE! Really find something different to say internet trolls.

Regarding google i can prove you that i write medicine texts and quantum mechanics texts since 2012 years. On my facebook you will find texts i wrote personally. Since you're greek and you know how to read if you think i lie or you want a confirmation you can send me a message and i'll give you some of my texts. Go ahead do it so you can confirm how right i am :) And no this is not reverse psychology i'm actual studying Quantum Mechanics and medicine years now so please DO IT :) send me a message.

Artistic is a term that nowadays amateurs have taken and distort. Artistic nowadays can even be the fact that you draw a line on windows paint. Still i just did a compare of me and him just to make him seem more trash. A stupid anime is not artistic. Is something that uses the lack of your life to provoke you watch it and engage with it. Big boobs, cute eyes, short clothes, cute voices. Virginity over 99999. But i won't waste my time talking for stupid Anime that make little boys go fap fap in their room at night. 

Now please because you can't deflect any of my statements with valid texts and you write no sense for anime and rage and shit, go out of this topic. Go watch some anime or so and don't respond or go sell adrenalinebot keys.

@tazerman2 kiddo remember when you licked me for help in skype. I'm glad your little butt got hurt but this can't undo the fact that you became my bitch and licked me for some codes :) So let the +1 to other's comment as if you have opinion and crawl back in your skype to find someone to beg for codes.

PS. @Sail0rMo0n I sended you a PM to humiliate you personally since you support the fact that i use google terms and i'm uneducated monkey like most of you here in this forum. Please respond. I really need to confirm that you barely can read 2-3 lines of my texts. I'll send you a simple text on how Reflection of the mirror work and how photons doesn't work as we image

Edited by V-Ray

problem is time for everyone, they cant wait for a code they think 1-2 lines boom event engine if you late more than 5 days they start asking (back in their mind they wasted money too)..

ask your selfs how many developers, active developers are giving shit about your WTB topics 1-2(plus 5 scammers)?

now think how much time they need if they have from 3-4 customers already.

think smart don't be sheeps.

PS: maxtor, and only him made the forum die nobody else this is not teams fault, i mean its not their fault they have been choosen maxtor approved it.. every time all of them, every 10 poor choices, or 5 bad choices there was 1 good choice for staffer

from 2k users per day we are at 400-500 maxtor didn't got the wakeup call he didn't even sell it to somebody who could actually do something he still expect VIP accounts and banners that break our balls every time we enter the forum :D like we click on them.

PS 2: i actually recommend kara aka v-ray in my customers and will continue to do it until i find somebody better ^^ (it is just business nothing personal) i've seen his codes and are amazing and i used to be an active developer myself not bad not perfect but i don't see any other developers in this forum (PROVE ME WRONG) who will give a single fuck for your server even for money

PS 3: the market section is full of WTS reused previously shared stuff only he selling new things

conclusion the problem in the forum is not kara or v-ray account or the person itself the problem is the rest that don't see it objectively or you will sleep better at night if he is banned forever?

maxtors ignore level > maxtors bad choices

maxtors bad choices = not interesting forum

not interesting forum = no developers

no developers = no new codes

no new codes = less interest

less interest = game death

in this situation forum death aswell

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Nightw0lf said:

problem is time for everyone, they cant wait for a code they think 1-2 lines boom event engine if you late more than 5 days they start asking (back in their mind they wasted money too)..

ask your selfs how many developers, active developers are giving shit about your WTB topics 1-2(plus 5 scammers)?

now think how much time they need if they have from 3-4 customers already.

think smart don't be sheeps.

PS: maxtor, and only him made the forum die nobody else this is not teams fault, i mean its not their fault they have been choosen maxtor approved it.. every time all of them, every 10 poor choices, or 5 bad choices there was 1 good choice for staffer

from 2k users per day we are at 400-500 maxtor didn't got the wakeup call he didn't even sell it to somebody who could actually do something he still expect VIP accounts and banners that break our balls every time we enter the forum :D like we click on them.

PS 2: i actually recommend kara aka v-ray in my customers and will continue to do it until i find somebody better ^^ (it is just business nothing personal) i've seen his codes and are amazing and i used to be an active developer myself not bad not perfect but i don't see any other developers in this forum (PROVE ME WRONG) who will give a single fuck for your server even for money

PS 3: the market section is full of WTS reused previously shared stuff only he selling new things

conclusion the problem in the forum is not kara or v-ray account or the person itself the problem is the rest that don't see it objectively or you will sleep better at night if he is banned forever?

maxtors ignore level > maxtors bad choices

maxtors bad choices = not interesting forum

not interesting forum = no developers

no developers = no new codes

no new codes = less interest

less interest = game death

in this situation forum death aswell

The funny thing is that the same people who make drama are the same people every time. Maybe i should really pm all my clients in skype to make an account and enter and write how much money they spend on my codes and how many months we work together. But none of them really uses maxcheaters so their 1 post account will make no difference. 

They don't use maxcheaters cause they know maxcheaters is full of shit (as they claim on their own when i ask them if they are VIP).

The only people who use maxcheaters are kids like JohnBoy13 who is the bitch of Xdem and try hard for troll cause he failed open a server, Tazerman13 who licked me for codes back in 2017 now he simply sell fail servers and codes that make you wanna get eye cancer, Kalimeris who claim he fixed my code even tho i doubt if we ever had any client in common and also i doubth if the guy ever had any client. In his topic the only "client" i see make drama on how childish he is. Also few others are are useless. The problem is waste my time by even open this topic i should simply ignore these kiddos and move on since they can't do a shit other than spam on my topic and give me -1 reputation on my topic. But humiliate them as massive make it funny. Humiliate a wanna be "designer" who all of sudden got Gold member is funny. Humiliate a wannabe developer (tazerman) make it funny too. It's more like debunking. 

Probably Maxtor got bored of your bullshit, spam and hate. Whenever I send him a message, he answers immediately. Even ppl of the past who claimed that they got scammed by you, don't give a shit anymore. No matter what Maxtor or the community do to you, you still can't live without mxc. 

P.s1 if every client/server developer I paid in the past was legit, maybe I would have launched a server. I wasted more than 10k euros and I am not bitching around all over the forum for my server launching failure.

P. s2 xaxaxa yes I am xdem's bitch. That's a bit difficult but OK 200 iq guy no one can argue with you in this forum.

P.s3 even if you are a psycho full of hatred, I still believe that there is something good in you. 

Edited by JohnBoy13
  • Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, JohnBoy13 said:

Probably Maxtor got bored of your bullshit, spam and hate. Whenever I send him a message, he answers immediately. Even ppl of the past who claimed that they got scammed by you, don't give a shit anymore. No matter what Maxtor or the community do to you, you still can't live without mxc. 

Wow! You know my life better than me. You're a psychologist? You seem very smart.. I would say if you didn't have a meme photo and use johnBoy13 as nickname. Ain't talk for the "scam' anymore since none of you worth it. You guys act like little blonde girls who recycle the same topic over and over cause they have nothing else to go against.  So please call me a scammer i kinda start to enjoy this. Please do it IM BEGGIN you call me a scammer so i can switch back to my skype and talk with my 7 active clients while you guys barely try to get 1 :) 

Life is bitch i know i'm sorry

PS. let me start giving you all +1 reputation. There +1 :)

Ain't take away the only thing that give point to your lives my people :) Maxcheaters

Edited by V-Ray

36 minutes ago, JohnBoy13 said:

Probably Maxtor got bored of your bullshit, spam and hate. Whenever I send him a message, he answers immediately.

reasons for keeping xdem unbanned

1) toxic user

2) disrespectful towards other users (i got a warn yesterday for giving -1) (kara got warning too)

3) xdem the guy "I will share" (he shares videos of what he does on his computer not actual shares in term of code)

4) using maxcheaters search, google search, nasa search there is no findings of shares by him (you can find some interesting posts about him asking how you can make admin your char though)

5) the most toxic user in the forum

6) you share something he stop you from doing it again (remember he will share only) disrespectful and rude

7) if you share something he will not help you make it better since he is god developer (remember he is the top sharer)

8) maxtor is informed about him he bans kara for bad language and stuff (yes his attitude is included to whatever plus reasons)

9) i personally told maxtor about the very same reasons i could share my 300gb of custom lineage stuff on this forum (old lost etc not new) but having dudes like xdem no thanks i prefer delete them instead of getting attitude bad mannered replies by the godlike developer divas no thanks.

so where is this maxtor and what is he doing for the forum, his staff, how he is giving interest in developers to actually give a single fuck and share something i wonder the past 5 years

imagine that admins from servers pay clans to join their servers maxtor had events in the past or gave a reason to stay here now what?

for every 1 dev lost this forum there are more than 100 users lost aswell maybe not accurate but if you get the picture you will see the point too

4 hours ago, V-Ray said:

Nobody make me a favor, Maxtor does not care at all. Also you don't get re-banned for spam. You're really have no idea regarding maxcheaters what are you 5? But i guess whoever is using LOL or MEME or stupid Anime photo has limited perception over world. Also i love how trolls on the internet translate everything as rage. You make a reference to my IQ? Rage MODE! You post big texts? Rage MODE! Really find something different to say internet trolls.

1) I'm pretty sure that Maxtor will care the moment you start disturbing his forum. You are right, you don't get re-banned here. Punishments are pretty loose.

2) Since you claim that you are studying Quantum Mechanics (probably a small chapter in one of your courses of w/e you're studying) you should know that there are people with anime avatars on github that commit quantum code for quantum computers. Furthermore, generally speaking anime fans have a wider perception of the world and are more open minded than normies. Here is a good article for you: https://www.lifehack.org/articles/lifestyle/10-reasons-why-anime-nerds-are-highly-satisfied-life.html  abstract: "Many anime shows have distinctive art styles that incorporate colors in beautiful and vibrant ways. Being exposed to all of these colors regularly can positively impact your mood, or maybe even help you pay attention to the vibrant colors around you in your daily life.".

3) There's something called "Stylometry" (the study of linguistic style) which is used by e.g. FBI profilers in order to find out one's personality, mood, etc... through his/her writing style. Now, due to the way that you wrote your text prior to my reply it was evident that you were in rage mode. Even a 5-year old would figure this. You don't even need any level of IQ, just animal instinct. Talk about monkeys!

4) Since you are throwing the acronym "IQ" left and right you should know that IQ or Intelligence Quotient has nothing to do with the ordinary meaning of intelligence. There are dumb people with high IQ. Studies have found that people with high IQ recognize different and more advanced patterns in weird geometrical shapes of some sort, etc... Only mainstream sheep think that IQ equals cleverness. Therefore, the acronym "IQ" does not even make sense in the context of your text. An ancient Greek saying reads "Half knowledge is worse than ignorance".

4 hours ago, V-Ray said:

Regarding google i can prove you that i write medicine texts and quantum mechanics texts since 2012 years. On my facebook you will find texts i wrote personally. Since you're greek and you know how to read if you think i lie or you want a confirmation you can send me a message and i'll give you some of my texts. Go ahead do it so you can confirm how right i am :) And no this is not reverse psychology i'm actual studying Quantum Mechanics and medicine years now so please DO IT :) send me a message.

Hmm. By any chance, do you mean watching documentaries in youtube by "studying"? How is it possible that  you study two relatively different fields simultaneously? In addition, no one who has wisdom and knowledge would ever try to show off like you tried to do. Even so, your quantum metaphor was not only badly written, it was also of no interest and/or not funny. At this point I have to ask, are you 12?

4 hours ago, V-Ray said:

Artistic is a term that nowadays amateurs have taken and distort. Artistic nowadays can even be the fact that you draw a line on windows paint. Still i just did a compare of me and him just to make him seem more trash. A stupid anime is not artistic. Is something that uses the lack of your life to provoke you watch it and engage with it. Big boobs, cute eyes, short clothes, cute voices. Virginity over 99999. But i won't waste my time talking for stupid Anime that make little boys go fap fap in their room at night.

1) Artistic and art in general are abstract concepts. They are not zeroes and ones. There are paintings which do not portray anything recognizable and which were randomly painted, but are called "art" and they sell for thousands or even millions of dollars. You confuse subjectivity with objectivity. What you think about a subject is your opinion and does not necessarily mean that it is commonly accepted. Try again.

2) In case you didn't know there are many different genres of anime just like movies and TV shows. There are animation series that have nothing to do with what you described. Different plots, different art style (small/big/no boobs small/big eyes, etc...). Not to mention the meanings and life lessons that you can conceive by watching Japanese animation. It only works on smart people though. On the contrary, if you take a look at movies everything stays the same. Just by knowing the leading actor's name you know who is going to die and how the movie will end. It's America. Process food, process people.

4 hours ago, V-Ray said:

Now please because you can't deflect any of my statements with valid texts and you write no sense for anime and rage and shit, go out of this topic. Go watch some anime or so and don't respond or go sell adrenalinebot keys.

In English, these "deflections" are called counter arguments. What about your lamp? Have you read what EQ is? FYI I don't sell "adrenalinebot keys", I write scripts for adrenaline; and guess what, they sh!t on your engine.

4 hours ago, V-Ray said:

@tazerman2 kiddo remember when you licked me for help in skype. I'm glad your little butt got hurt but this can't undo the fact that you became my bitch and licked me for some codes :) So let the +1 to other's comment as if you have opinion and crawl back in your skype to find someone to beg for codes.

PS. @Sail0rMo0n I sended you a PM to humiliate you personally since you support the fact that i use google terms and i'm uneducated monkey like most of you here in this forum. Please respond. I really need to confirm that you barely can read 2-3 lines of my texts. I'll send you a simple text on how Reflection of the mirror work and how photons doesn't work as we image

1) How come a person who is mature and has academic knowledge of Quantum Mechanics and Medicine refers to others like that? Even the private message that you sent me involved cussing. You insult other people in every text that you write, you provoke them and act impolite and indecent.

2) These fields that you brag so much about advance in developed, contemporary countries like China, USA and Japan. If you are studying e.g. Quantum Mechanics that means that you search for studies in foreign universities' databases and critically read them. (If we're talking theories, even I can tell what Quantum bit and entanglement are and how atoms spin under that theory) Thus, the English language is required in order to comprehend these studies, not to mention the mathematical formulas and equations which require advanced knowledge of mathematics. Judging by your grammar, syntax, wording and stylometry fingerprints you can't even read a doctor's prescription in English, you are immature (maybe 15 years old), impatient, short-tempered, close minded, toxic, gypsy-like and racist. I would not even accept your engine for free, because programming languages have been created with the English language in mind; and therefore, you whose English level is medium to low, are not eligible to code anything good by definition.

Deflect that.

Edited by Sail0rMo0n
  • Upvote 1