classic [L2J] Remorse

Remorseadmin

53 minutes ago, Remorseadmin said:

We had a closed beta with players from our community which for this time have tested and reported every single problem which existed in-game. 

This is enought,  u cant test every single problem at closed beta... 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, AchYlek said:

This is enought,  u cant test every single problem at closed beta... 

Well that's why is beta i guess , To fix and change stuff not a preview to play olympiad

1 hour ago, Remorseadmin said:

Well that's why is beta i guess , To fix and change stuff not a preview to play olympiad

Well 90k followers at Twitter didnt helped u too, so what? I saw betka and summon stats broken, horse buff broken and when u show 177 fixed thing mean that soft is totally shit 

Edited by AchYlek

39 minutes ago, AchYlek said:

Well 90k followers at Twitter didnt helped u too, so what? I saw betka and summon stats broken, horse buff broken and when u show 177 fixed thing mean that soft is totally shit 

Well that's up to you how you see it. Is still long way till the end of the line. If u keep talking nonsense bs is waste of time to Quote ur messages anymore. But we are not here telling we are perfect and then when something happens put the blame somewhere else! We are here working, Most of the stuff are just configuration not "bugs" so Achylek if you want to play on a good server and enjoy something that you like Feel Free to join our Forum or Discord and leave a comment to our Suggestion's we will look at it and work on it. Thanks you!

17 minutes ago, Bugz said:

still a lot of bugs. does not seems will make it to july 12th.

Well i do not really know what u can call bugs? There were and are problems none is saying otherwise but there is 1 more week of beta and then 1 more week of preparation we are working hard on solving stuff day by day every hour and server will be ready for 12th. After 12th of July if there will be more problems you can blame on us!

We are doing our best and we are always listening to people and taking feedback

8 minutes ago, Remorseadmin said:

We are doing our best and we are always listening to people and taking feedback

first big fail , anyway i was playing l2europa , arion, lionka and some 2.9 secret clients, there was minimum bugs but still it failed after 1 week bcs wrong setting even when they paid to clan ,

now i jointed your server forum and when i saw what ppl reporting, its not even worth to join server 

as it seems your doing your best stealing other's work too.

Pathetic.

your video 

original

all you did is to cut off the introduction and put ur stupid logo on it.

Edited by `Sanctus
  • Haha 2

pros:
huge community from classic mid and interlude mid
not p2w  ( as least promised) , no belts, No pendants, No elemental resources, No hats or anything with stats.

cons:
files are full bugged like usual  , supreme trying to fix them since 2015 xd
usual full buff x15 server 

lets see how long it lasts , but will be for sure fun first days :)

Edited by Scion
  • Upvote 1

L2Remorse is now LIVE and Running Smoothly.
Statistics - On the scheduled start of the server our server we reached a maximum online of 2.439 real players - No fake online counter!
Issues with Accounts Creation and Donations are now fixed.
If you are having a problem with In-Game - Client - Account - Donation , Contacts us via our Support system.
Enjoy our server and have fun!