Welcome to MaxCheaters.com

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello, we would like to announce new server season. Total 1000€ rewards for in-game activity, more info at forum. Expecting over 2000+ real players online!  Opening Date: 2021/04/10 at 20:00 GMT+3 (Europe) , 15:00 UTC-3 (America) What awaits you in the server? Largest international high rate community (expecting 2000+ players online) Best bot protection - no corruption - 100% fair gameplay DDos protection guarantee for us 100% uptime Many international clans (server cp/clan base

I can say for a fact that the server doesn't have 1k people, but in any case, for a PvP server it's okay.    I enjoyed how the server enchanting works. You basically go up to +12 easily with blessed (100%), and avoid the hassle of standing in front of an NPC to test your luck for a long amount of time, which is annoying and boring. Then, you simply farm via raid bosses, adena farming, or party zones to drop Extreme enchants to gradually work your way up to +13/14/15/16. This gives you

If augment donations are public then I can only imagine what you can privately donate here. I will skip this one.

Posted Images

1. Class Spectral Master Dark Elf Summoner!
  2. -Skill Named: Summon Nightshade pet that needs to be able to be enchanted in skill enchanter
  3. a pet that spectral master use vs duelist and gk this pet is the only hope of this class having a
  4. chance to win tyrant,gladiator! O and increase this pet's HP it should be having around 9k hp
  5. Class Paladin Phoenix Knight
  6. -Skill Sacrifice, this skill in interlude retail works wit payer,heal empower aggu heals more then
  7. it cost hp if you wount add heal empower or payer change remake the skill to heal hp and cost less
  8. hp to heal
  9. -Skill Angelic Topic should be able to be casted before the match and to not dissapire 
  10. This will giv the class a fightng chance vs all classes
  12. Class Warcryer Orc mage 
  13. -slightly increase in pdef,mdef and atk speed it needs it baddly
  14. -Skill name: Chant of life increase it's healing ability now it does not heal at all!
  15. This changes will giv warcryer chance to win Duelist,gk,ee,prp,summoners 
  17. Class SwordSinger 
  18. -Slightly increase in P.atk and atk speed !
  19. -Skill name: Elemental Heal slightly increase in the healing ability and the casting of the heal
  20. This will make Sws able to win Summoners,ee,prp,titan
  21. Class Duelist 
  22. Skill: Force Barier to be able to be casted before the match now it dissapires :( 
  23. Skill: Battle roar,roar,aggument roar, should be able to heal in force barier this will make
  24. the game play of the class more natural and playble 
  25. Class Tyrant GK orc fists
  26. Skill: Force Barier should be able to be casted before the match 
  27. Skills: Like battle hero aggu,cp active aggu should be able to heal in Force Barier 
  28. Nerf: The Tyrant normal hit dmg at momemnts its to high 2 fists each deal 150 dmg that means 
  29. 2 hits 150+150= 300 normal hit w/o crt :( 
  30. Arcana lord,Spectral Summoner,Elemental master 3rd class pets 
  31. -Slightly nerf in the dmg they deal its to high at the moment 
  32. -Increase 3rd class pet's Hp and nerf the damage
  33. Item's 
  34. Angel Slayer HP Drain does not work the ability to heal hp when u hit does not work u need to increase it
  35. Class: Silver Ranger Moonlight Sentinel 
  36. Increase slightly the damage of all skills of the class 
  37. This will giv the class a chance vs all TANKS,SWS,Summoners,warcryers
  38. Plus in retail l2 this class is verry good at oly bcz its dmg in skills and atk speed is high here its kinda ussles

decent server with a lot clans good balance admin always trying to improve stuff that are missing seems promissing it's been 11 days we already playing and enjoying that server

14 hours ago, Celestine said:

decent server with a lot clans good balance admin always trying to improve stuff that are missing seems promissing it's been 11 days we already playing and enjoying that server

Name of ur clan at L2 Extreme??

Im currently playing this server, and yes this server is a joke.

When i went to the farm zone litteraly even stones were using adrenaline. People using it so freely w.o even worrying about getting caught well i dont blame them Admin/Gms give 0 fucks about that so...

Ballance system is a mess i wont bother to write details it is that bad.

Clearly this server is up for the money only, they just dont care about the ingame issues. You have better chances to win the lottery than Gm answering ur petition (they are not even on).

Anti-solo server you cant do shit alone in this server. Farming system is completely laughable. So basically the only anti- applies only to that.

One more bad server.

Edited by LordPanic

we got 1 month open beta in Omen of Disgrace
with C4 classic setup like the real old we used to play
with hunter village as combat zone and some more things
like blood cartia area and magmeld territory
also we got nice dedicated server
no more home made hoster that was the main critic of my community for years 

give some respect to R.I.P L2x   
(BotGod,Shmee,Hamidouch,Silent,Xploit, etc)
it wasnt even a Java server
it was the best custom C2/C3 Extender we ever played 

Edited by etherian

3 hours ago, LordPanic said:

Im currently playing this server, and yes this server is a joke.

When i went to the farm zone litteraly even stones were using adrenaline. People using it so freely w.o even worrying about getting caught well i dont blame them Admin/Gms give 0 fucks about that so...

Ballance system is a mess i wont bother to write details it is that bad.

Clearly this server is up for the money only, they just dont care about the ingame issues. You have better chances to win the lottery than Gm answering ur petition (they are not even on).

Anti-solo server you cant do shit alone in this server. Farming system is completely laughable. So basically the only anti- applies only to that.

One more bad server.

Write some details about balance system is a mess we would like to know dont post something without give us something. About adrenaline users you know all this days that 80% of the players use adrenaline right? But we punish every user with adrenaline. In this server daily we try to improve protection so we can block this users.

And also about petition i am like all day online maybe you dont know the command /gmlist to find the gm/admin on the server and contact with them. I answer every petition and every message player will send me. Dont spread false informations about the server. 

12 hours ago, WarningX said:

And also about petition i am like all day online maybe you dont know the command /gmlist to find the gm/admin on the server and contact with them. I answer every petition and every message player will send me. Dont spread false informations about the server. 

Hmmm sure.

lol.png