interlude [L2J] L2Extreme

L2Extreme

I've seen more than what I'm usually willing to chew, I admit. That being said, I have mixed feelings about this server. 

I suppose we cant complain since the features make it perfectly clear that this isn't a retail-like experience when it comes to class dynamics, especially inside the Olympiad. It's custom, and custom modifications do exactly what one might expect; they change the dynamics. Is it for the better? No, I wouldn't say so. 

On the other hand I don't want to be overly critical of this server, as it has created a platform where a PvP server can survive for more than a few days, being able to maintain a satisfactory online number within a limited world setting, making the server feel "alive". 

The recipe is pretty straight forward. Since PvP servers remove most elements of the game, it replaces those elements with a Raid Boss hunting loop. Players constantly compete or kill Raids that have a relatively small re-spawn time. Said raids are the only way of obtaining custom gear (excluding donations). One armor piece per raid. So the loop is strong that way, assisting with longevity. 

But since it's in its 4th "season", I feel that the staff behind this server should have taken more liberties in shuffling it up a bit. Improve and develop it, bit by bit, and perhaps tweak some things here and there in order to provide a better (at least in my opinion) experience. 

Edited by mr zero

• 1 month later...

Server Launch — March 7
Many International clans will be here!

Real money castle siege Event! Register your clan: http://l2extreme.net/forum/index.php?/topic/44142-clan-register-event/
New Season Changelog: http://l2extreme.net/forum/index.php?/topic/44141-new-season-changelog/

• Like 1

On 3/8/2020 at 9:46 PM, Pyxelus said:

top online have :

YoungScar SSsquad 1017 0 1d, 1h 13m

how the f...he got 1017 pvp in 1 day??? 

In a populated pvp server in the begin is not hard someone farm pvp. Many players from the start go with S-grade/A-grade armor for pvp on pvp zone and play like 2 days in a row. PVP zone is always open and also many fights included on grandbosses/bosses.  To remind you when this server start many choose their playstyle. Some go for farm , some clan's go for bosses and some solo players go pvp zone(pvp badges,lifestones rewards))

Edited by WarningX

• 1 month later...
On 4/26/2020 at 9:46 AM, maximus20 said:

Server got wiped 3 times in a row, lost all items from donation twice, every month the same never join it again

its long term server, we dont wipe it every month. Wipe is only because many players asked for it, and on opening server will be full of players :)

On 3/9/2020 at 2:34 PM, WarningX said:

In a populated pvp server in the begin is not hard someone farm pvp. Many players from the start go with S-grade/A-grade armor for pvp on pvp zone and play like 2 days in a row. PVP zone is always open and also many fights included on grandbosses/bosses.  To remind you when this server start many choose their playstyle. Some go for farm , some clan's go for bosses and some solo players go pvp zone(pvp badges,lifestones rewards))

hahahaa

On 5/22/2019 at 12:11 AM, Loftheim said:

ahahaha and the thing is that the idiots don't realize that those servers are all the same... and they guy who owns them getting free money cause they think they are unique and with full ppl hahahahahHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

1. Class Spectral Master Dark Elf Summoner!
  2. -Skill Named: Summon Nightshade pet that needs to be able to be enchanted in skill enchanter
  3. a pet that spectral master use vs duelist and gk this pet is the only hope of this class having a
  4. chance to win tyrant,gladiator! O and increase this pet's HP it should be having around 9k hp
  5. Class Paladin Phoenix Knight
  6. -Skill Sacrifice, this skill in interlude retail works wit payer,heal empower aggu heals more then
  7. it cost hp if you wount add heal empower or payer change remake the skill to heal hp and cost less
  8. hp to heal
  9. -Skill Angelic Topic should be able to be casted before the match and to not dissapire 
  10. This will giv the class a fightng chance vs all classes
  12. Class Warcryer Orc mage 
  13. -slightly increase in pdef,mdef and atk speed it needs it baddly
  14. -Skill name: Chant of life increase it's healing ability now it does not heal at all!
  15. This changes will giv warcryer chance to win Duelist,gk,ee,prp,summoners 
  17. Class SwordSinger 
  18. -Slightly increase in P.atk and atk speed !
  19. -Skill name: Elemental Heal slightly increase in the healing ability and the casting of the heal
  20. This will make Sws able to win Summoners,ee,prp,titan
  21. Class Duelist 
  22. Skill: Force Barier to be able to be casted before the match now it dissapires :( 
  23. Skill: Battle roar,roar,aggument roar, should be able to heal in force barier this will make
  24. the game play of the class more natural and playble 
  25. Class Tyrant GK orc fists
  26. Skill: Force Barier should be able to be casted before the match 
  27. Skills: Like battle hero aggu,cp active aggu should be able to heal in Force Barier 
  28. Nerf: The Tyrant normal hit dmg at momemnts its to high 2 fists each deal 150 dmg that means 
  29. 2 hits 150+150= 300 normal hit w/o crt :( 
  30. Arcana lord,Spectral Summoner,Elemental master 3rd class pets 
  31. -Slightly nerf in the dmg they deal its to high at the moment 
  32. -Increase 3rd class pet's Hp and nerf the damage
  33. Item's 
  34. Angel Slayer HP Drain does not work the ability to heal hp when u hit does not work u need to increase it
  35. Class: Silver Ranger Moonlight Sentinel 
  36. Increase slightly the damage of all skills of the class 
  37. This will giv the class a chance vs all TANKS,SWS,Summoners,warcryers
  38. Plus in retail l2 this class is verry good at oly bcz its dmg in skills and atk speed is high here its kinda ussles

decent server with a lot clans good balance admin always trying to improve stuff that are missing seems promissing it's been 11 days we already playing and enjoying that server

14 hours ago, Celestine said:

decent server with a lot clans good balance admin always trying to improve stuff that are missing seems promissing it's been 11 days we already playing and enjoying that server

Name of ur clan at L2 Extreme??