Jump to content

L2Extreme

Members
  • Content Count

    6
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Feedback

    N/A

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About L2Extreme

  • Rank
    Vassal

Profile Information

  • Gender
    Not Telling

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. yes, they can manipulate html bypasses on the client side, example adding them on server help html. these bypasses are from startup system yes? you can fix them by adding stages, setStage(1), setStage(2) and add check for stages on every bypass, then they wouldnt be able to manipulate it.
  2. wtb fully tested and working tournament event 3x3 5x5 9x9, like in br servers skype: live:admin_181999
  3. little preview of our items
  4. We would like to introduce you the most complete pvp server of 2019! Quality server files developed from 2013, international community, huge online, fully protected. Grand Opening: 10/05/2019 at 21:00 GMT+3 Website: http://l2extreme.net/ Gameplay: Experience (EXP) - 1000x Skill Points (SP) - 1000x Adena - 1000x Drop Items - 1x Starting, Subclass level - 80 Automatic potions use (HP/MP/CP) GM Shop free S-Grade items Titanium Armors and Extreme Weapons obtainable by killing Raid Bosses Enchants: Safe Enchant - 4 Max Enchant - 16 Scroll chance: 60% Max +10 Blessed Scroll chance: 100% Max +12 Extreme Scroll: 1-12 100% / +13 (80%) +14 (60%) +15 (40%) +16 (20%) Failed ? only loses scroll Augmentation: Тop LS - 15% / High LS - 10% / Mid LS - 5% Max 1 Active + 1 Passive skill Removed chance and magic attack skills Olympiad: Retail olympiad game (classic) Max enchant for items +6 Heroes changing every sunday 24:00 Olympiad start time 18:00 end 24:00 Events: Party Farm Tournament: (3x3 / 5x5 / 9x9) DeathMatch Last Man Standing Team vs Team Capture the Flag Raid in the Middle Clan & Alliance: Max Clan Level: 8 Max clan members: 40 Royoal Guard and Knight Guard disabled Alliance Info: 1 clan (for crest) Castle Sieges: There are 2 claste sieges (Giran and Rune) Castle siege duration 60 minutes Sieges are scheduled every 3 days 20:00-00:00 Passive skill added for owners as a reward Additional Info: Buffs Slots - 30 Dance/Song Slots - 18 Chance Minimum Debuffs - 10% Chance Maximum Debuffs - 90% Cancellation Return Buff after 7 Secs Anti-Bot System (Gameguard) Geodata and Pathnodes - Yes Free and no quest class change. Free and no quest sub class. Max subclasses - 5. Offline mode Shop - Yes Auto Learn Skills - Yes Auto Loot - Yes Auto Loot Raid & Grand Boss - No Wedding System - Yes Website: http://l2extreme.net/
×