interlude [L2J] L2Extreme

L2Extreme

@KabLe21  There is an auto jail protection for adrenaline users. If u use any kind of program with extra things bot protection may jail you. So try to change interface at first if you dont use adrenaline.

7 hours ago, WarningX said:

I know the frustration for you as a player also, but previous season we have problem with clans that call us corrupted and we help you and your clan all the time, and this is cause your clan members boting 24h/day and we receive many messages that we dont ban your members and we let you boting. I try my best to punish boters as the policy of the server is that adrenaline not allowed but also i was very forgiving to many players cause this days is really very hard to block a program like adrenaline. Eitherways in the last updates we find a way to block this issue but all the time till this time was too late the damage was done. You win 2 sieges and this is real you and your ally and after that sieges you cant understand how many messages i receive that i am corrupted and i help you on siege to take the castle and you know i never help anyone and there is no corruption in this server. But we lost many cp's after that, i can tell you that we have a big issue with your clan and with adrenaline users and this conflicts to other clans also.

As a lineage player and a staff of this server we apologize for the reward of two castles for you and your ally, and as a gm of the server and community manager if your clan and your ally wants to come back you will receive the reward for ingame currency. All need to do is to send me a private message here on maxcheaters.

With Respect, 

Warning

Hello Warning,

First of all I would like to thank you for taking the time to answer me,that's already a better confrontation than the one we are used to.But you have me confused on the "we help you and your clan all the time" since we donated and didnt get anything for free..what u say is open to miss interpretation So let's make it clear that you did not help us with items or and there was no further corruption.

As for andrenaline and bots;we both know l2 community nowdays (even in official servers) is using it.

Well what people believe or what u allow them to believe isnt really our fault,if they dont have strategy and good reactions and tactis they can blame noone but their selves.Our clan is just above their average skillset level how can anyone blame us for that?

As for the reward it was never mentioned that it should be paid in in-game currency but nevertheless I am going to accept your offer since u were kind enough to propose it.I see you are good and responsible at your job but let's face it, a cash reward was promised and we got ignored repeatedly.We didn't receive even this petty offer of compentation but only insults and irony.From where I stand there should be an apology and proper handling from owner him self but obviously his pride doesn't allow him to fix his unprofessionalism and arrogance.

Anyway I thank you again for your time even if your arguements were kinda off target.Cheers

Edited by Celestine

11 hours ago, Celestine said:

Hello Warning,

First of all I would like to thank you for taking the time to answer me,that's already a better confrontation than the one we are used to.But you have me confused on the "we help you and your clan all the time" since we donated and didnt get anything for free..what u say is open to miss interpretation So let's make it clear that you did not help us with items or and there was no further corruption.

As for andrenaline and bots;we both know l2 community nowdays (even in official servers) is using it.

Well what people believe or what u allow them to believe isnt really our fault,if they dont have strategy and good reactions and tactis they can blame noone but their selves.Our clan is just above their average skillset level how can anyone blame us for that?

As for the reward it was never mentioned that it should be paid in in-game currency but nevertheless I am going to accept your offer since u were kind enough to propose it.I see you are good and responsible at your job but let's face it, a cash reward was promised and we got ignored repeatedly.We didn't receive even this petty offer of compentation but only insults and irony.From where I stand there should be an apology and proper handling from owner him self but obviously his pride doesn't allow him to fix his unprofessionalism and arrogance.

Anyway I thank you again for your time even if your arguements were kinda off target.Cheers

I know about adrenaline in nowdays servers and i know also official server implement auto farm but this is a decision of every server owner, if  the owner dont want adrenaline in his server he has every right to do that. So as i know your clan and your ally break a lot of time the rules of the server so in every game there is consequences if someone cheating or not follow the rules. And as you know we cant start banning everyone in the server we try to improve some things, this was the issue that your clan and your ally not receive the reward.This was owner decision.

Now my decision was to give you and your ally the reward for ingame currency in this season but you must follow the rules of the server especially the leader of the clan. So the only thing to do if you want to play back send me here a private message as i mention in the other post.

Edited by WarningX

I've said this many times before and I'll keep saying it. Servers that are running on older chronicles should invest in auto-farm systems similar to that of L2Warland. This is the only way to bridge the gap (to an extent) between adrenaline users and non-users. It isn't really essential for this server, due to the fact that its economy is heavily dependant on the raid loop, but generally, it is.  

Anyhow, what I said about this server still stands. I don't see an effort to shuffle things up a bit, which is disappointing due to the fact that it has managed to attract a healthy population in previous "seasons" (for its nature, at least). With a small investment I think this project could be a lot more enjoyable, but that's just my opinion. 

4 minutes ago, mr zero said:

I've said this many times before and I'll keep saying it. Servers that are running on older chronicles should invest in auto-farm systems similar to that of L2Warland. This is the only way to bridge the gap (to an extent) between adrenaline users and non-users. It isn't really essential for this server, due to the fact that its economy is heavily dependant on the raid loop, but generally, it is.  

Anyhow, what I said about this server still stands. I don't see an effort to shuffle things up a bit, which is disappointing due to the fact that it has managed to attract a healthy population in previous "seasons" (for its nature, at least). With a small investment I think this project could be a lot more enjoyable, but that's just my opinion. 

Actually there was a lot of changes in previous seasons also , i dont know if you login to check. We shuffle many times the raid loop new farm zones , more friendly to solo players and more things. Adding also the first custom armor titanium on gm shop with adena and medals so can be obtainable from everyone. Dynasty drops from epic bosses and later will be added with low chance also in  normal bosses. But every suggestion is welcome and i respect what you mention here.

• 1 month later...

Tired of poor quality servers? Join our server and feel real pvp statisfaction! Our server is 100% protected from Bots, dosent have any coruption, that means 100% fair gameplay. We have many international clans, check out our forum activity: https://l2extreme.net/forum/

7 hours ago, L2Extreme said:

Tired of poor quality servers? Join our server and feel real pvp statisfaction! Our server is 100% protected from Bots, dosent have any coruption, that means 100% fair gameplay. We have many international clans, check out our forum activity: https://l2extreme.net/forum/

Fair Game ?? Πως γινετε μεσα σε ουτε ολοκληρη μερα Παιχτης  να εχει βγαλει Full Set titanium kai Weapon Ex διχως να εχει κατσει να φαρμαρει ενα 2ωρο , Και ακομα τα  Donate Items δε τα χεις ανεβασει , Πες με πως γινετε αυτο ?? Και αμα θες να σε πω για ποιον  λεω. Ειχα σκοπο να σε κατεβαζα στον Server  σου 3 fulloparta  αλλα με τις μαλακιες που κανεις να ευνοεις τον ιδιο παιχτη εδω και 4 season  καλυτερα να κατεβω σε κανα x50 

1 minute ago, Aeriko said:

Fair Game ?? Πως γινετε μεσα σε ουτε ολοκληρη μερα Παιχτης  να εχει βγαλει Full Set titanium kai Weapon Ex διχως να εχει κατσει να φαρμαρει ενα 2ωρο , Και ακομα τα  Donate Items δε τα χεις ανεβασει , Πες με πως γινετε αυτο ?? Και αμα θες να σε πω για ποιον  λεω. Ειχα σκοπο να σε κατεβαζα στον Server  σου 3 fulloparta  αλλα με τις μαλακιες που κανεις να ευνοεις τον ιδιο παιχτη εδω και 4 season  καλυτερα να κατεβω σε κανα x50 

Σαν gm όσο καιρό είμαι στον server αν θες να πεις ότι δίνουμε items με αυτό το post σου κάνεις μεγάλο λάθος. Ο server βασίζεται στα cp και τα cp που θα οργανωθούν και θα ξεκινήσουν τα raids άπο την πρώτη μέρα λογικό είναι και να βγάλουν τα items. Ξέρεις πολύ καλά ότι τα boss γίνονται respawns γρήγορα άρα η clan που θα τα farmarei θα κερδίσει προβάδισμα. Σε λίγες μέρες θα προστεθούν τα items στο donate shop και έχω ενημερώσει ήδη τον admin να προσθέσει τις titanium armors στο gm shop.

50 minutes ago, WarningX said:

Σαν gm όσο καιρό είμαι στον server αν θες να πεις ότι δίνουμε items με αυτό το post σου κάνεις μεγάλο λάθος. Ο server βασίζεται στα cp και τα cp που θα οργανωθούν και θα ξεκινήσουν τα raids άπο την πρώτη μέρα λογικό είναι και να βγάλουν τα items. Ξέρεις πολύ καλά ότι τα boss γίνονται respawns γρήγορα άρα η clan που θα τα farmarei θα κερδίσει προβάδισμα. Σε λίγες μέρες θα προστεθούν τα items στο donate shop και έχω ενημερώσει ήδη τον admin να προσθέσει τις titanium armors στο gm shop.

Αναφερομαι σε Παιχτη που ειναι ο Leader της Clan  του και ειναι σολιστας, ακομα μονος του παιζει δεν εχουν μπει τα ατομα του αλλα απο βδομαδα θα μπουν ,και στα προηγουμενα Wipe τυχαινε να χα παιξει μαζι του και πιστεψε δε ξεκινησα αυτο το post μονο και μονο για να βγαλω χολη απλα δε γινετε να βοηθιετε το συγκεκριμενο ατομο εδω και κατι season, εκτος και αν οσοι δεν ειμαστε < PRO >  οπως ο  ( Τζ...)  δεν αξιζουμε τετοια μεταχειριση... Και κατι τελευταιο, οσο το δε δινετε Items,  στο επομενο Wipe θα σε κατεβασω τo Cp μου μπροστα στην Aden για να το ντυσω οπως καποτε.... τα λεμε στο επομενο

3 minutes ago, Aeriko said:

Αναφερομαι σε Παιχτη που ειναι ο Leader της Clan  του και ειναι σολιστας, ακομα μονος του παιζει δεν εχουν μπει τα ατομα του αλλα απο βδομαδα θα μπουν ,και στα προηγουμενα Wipe τυχαινε να χα παιξει μαζι του και πιστεψε δε ξεκινησα αυτο το post μονο και μονο για να βγαλω χολη απλα δε γινετε να βοηθιετε το συγκεκριμενο ατομο εδω και κατι season, εκτος και αν οσοι δεν ειμαστε < PRO >  οπως ο  ( Τζ...)  δεν αξιζουμε τετοια μεταχειριση... Και κατι τελευταιο, οσο το δε δινετε Items,  στο επομενο Wipe θα σε κατεβασω τo Cp μου μπροστα στην Aden για να το ντυσω οπως καποτε.... τα λεμε στο επομενο

Ακόμα και σόλο να είσαι το ξέρεις ότι μπορείς να κάνεις donate DC και να αγοράσεις τα parts από παίχτες που farmaroun τα bosses σωστά? Και να πληρώσεις περισσότερο επειδή ακόμα δεν υπάρχουν στο donate shop. Tα donates είναι ανοιχτά και μπορείς να αγοράσεις dc το ότι δεν υπάρχουν οι armors στο donate shop δεν σημαίνει οτι κάποιος δεν μπορεί να αγοράσει από παίχτη.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Aeriko said:

Blepw ligo cringe stuff ta armors vgenoun me farm pleon ta weapons poly easy den blepw ton logo gia flame edw to 90% ton players apla panta theloun na ta exoun ola etoima epeksa merika seasons dn exei corruption mia xara einai o admin apla einai ligo kapws alla ola comple 

• Like 1

Old and new clans already join the server. If you like the cp wars and also the solo pvp give it a try. This season many things changed and also new anticheat running on the server. Interfaces that use auto skils auto attack and more are blocked and also adrenaline. Jumb in pvp and have fun , enjoy.

For further support for any problem you have ingame you can join our new discord server. All are invited to join, you will find the link down below

https://discord.gg/J8D6uq4

GM/ADMIN  Του  L2 Extreme, Ωραια και καλα που αποφασισες  να κανεις wipe τον server, ειδα και τα updates  ωραιος, ΑΛΛΑ για ποιο λογω με βαζεις  - Limited players in Raids/Epics/Party zones - Max 18 (2 partys) per clan/ally-  Μηπως επειδη θα κατεβασουν  στον Server σου 2 pt διχως  ally οι  ( G A )   ?? Αμα ειναι τοτε ξανα τραβα τα stats  του Archer στον θεο μπας και σου κανει την χαρη ο Iordanov και πατησει στον server σου... Πας να κανεις κατι καλο ρε Admin, μη το γαμας με μλκιες, ελεος δλδ. ( Ηρεμα ρωταω )

Υ.Σ  Iordanov δεν υπαρχει τιποτα προσωπικο μαζι σου, εξαλλου με δικο σου Interface  παιζω