interlude [L2J] L2Extreme

L2Extreme

Im currently playing this server, and yes this server is a joke.

When i went to the farm zone litteraly even stones were using adrenaline. People using it so freely w.o even worrying about getting caught well i dont blame them Admin/Gms give 0 fucks about that so...

Ballance system is a mess i wont bother to write details it is that bad.

Clearly this server is up for the money only, they just dont care about the ingame issues. You have better chances to win the lottery than Gm answering ur petition (they are not even on).

Anti-solo server you cant do shit alone in this server. Farming system is completely laughable. So basically the only anti- applies only to that.

One more bad server.

Edited by LordPanic

we got 1 month open beta in Omen of Disgrace
with C4 classic setup like the real old we used to play
with hunter village as combat zone and some more things
like blood cartia area and magmeld territory
also we got nice dedicated server
no more home made hoster that was the main critic of my community for years 

give some respect to R.I.P L2x   
(BotGod,Shmee,Hamidouch,Silent,Xploit, etc)
it wasnt even a Java server
it was the best custom C2/C3 Extender we ever played 

Edited by etherian

3 hours ago, LordPanic said:

When i went to the farm zone litteraly even stones were using adrenaline. People using it so freely w.o even worrying about getting caught well i dont blame them Admin/Gms give 0 fucks about that so...

Clearly this server is up for the money only, they just dont care about the ingame issues. You have better chances to win the lottery than Gm answering ur petition (they are not even on).

Anti-solo server you cant do shit alone in this server. Farming system is completely laughable. So basically the only anti- applies only to that.

One more bad server.

Write some details about balance system is a mess we would like to know dont post something without give us something. About adrenaline users you know all this days that 80% of the players use adrenaline right? But we punish every user with adrenaline. In this server daily we try to improve protection so we can block this users.

And also about petition i am like all day online maybe you dont know the command /gmlist to find the gm/admin on the server and contact with them. I answer every petition and every message player will send me. Dont spread false informations about the server. 

12 hours ago, WarningX said:

And also about petition i am like all day online maybe you dont know the command /gmlist to find the gm/admin on the server and contact with them. I answer every petition and every message player will send me. Dont spread false informations about the server. 

Hmmm sure.

lol.png

13 hours ago, LordPanic said:

Hmmm sure.

lol.png

So you send me a screen now that i was offline and this was at night. I can assure you that i am online 12 hours a day helping everyone in the server. I am human and i need to sleep also right? So i will send you a screen also that doesnt mean anything, you can ask every player in the server how my support is. 

l2extreme.png

On 5/11/2020 at 8:54 AM, LordPanic said:

One more bad server.

There is no server without bots , but even so it is not such a big deal botting in a PVP SERVER , i mean you can easily make items that's the point of pvp server..

Sorry that you gonna hear this from me but... ALL SERVERS ARE OPENING FOR MONEY ! Just some admins like the admin of extreme take it as business ,which means he puts a lot of time and effort in his "business" to be a successful one and that's something you don't see from every admin .

Lineage 2 WAS NEVER A SOLO-based game .

@WarningX Gl with your project , totally recommend it .