interlude [L2J] L2Tales

Stalone

3 minutes ago, SkyLord said:

Dont take it personally. You can't escape from the real vote :). Good luck tomorrow. 

you spaming your all frands to vote at that site, lul 

how l2tales can have votes since noone even know about this trash site? 40 vs 70 vote rly rly good 

2 minutes ago, AchYlek said:

you spaming your all frands to vote at that site, lul 

how l2tales can have votes since noone even know about this trash site? 40 vs 70 vote rly rly good 

As you see all votes for l2mid are coming from Greek names. I really dont know greek language.. :) wish i know

Its just a greek poll... from a greek advertiser. Its normal to be hated in your county.

5 hours ago, SkyLord said:

ps. the best greek server. xD

7 minutes ago, SkyLord said:

As you see all votes for l2mid are coming from Greek names. I really dont know greek language.. :) wish i know

Its just a greek poll... from a greek advertiser. Its normal to be hated in your county.

still who care about 40 more ppl vote  lul 

gratz u will get 40 more useless greeks in server, give them free itemkas 

Q7KdkbS.png

Edited by AchYlek
  • Upvote 1

Screen masters :) wish you gl with the server boyz.  You professional java dev art team.  Good dogz

@Stalone @Strain @GoldenBrown @AchYlek

The results are coming soon.

2 hours ago, AdBlock said:

Q7KdkbS.png

H@H@H@H@ FREE ITEMS FOR VOTES ONLY AT L2SHIT.COM! 

Like always, nothing new, everything also gives out free items to clans and players, so that they exalt skylord  like king of corruption server!

9 hours ago, SkyLord said:

Very nice professional who pay for movie makers, java developers , graphic designers and idiots who create fake profiles to flame me in my topics. Nice professional owner.

As you see i am working alone.. and here are the results

ps dont hate me because i am the best mid.

so you say you are alone and you dont have team, where you are going with out team my friend? ahahahhaha the rocks outside of my home laughing idiot xD

L2Tales.com comes back as Interlude x15!

Grand Opening Tomorrow at 21:00 GMT+2

Features: https://l2tales.com/index.php?/features

How to connect: https://l2tales.com/index.php?/downloads

56236262_2118264724921378_27822355890705

lets get some facts straight 

Expected BIG clans to come ? 0

Expected Real online ? 100

Expected time the server will survive ? 1 week

Expected corruption? BIG TIME

Expected DDOS at first days? BIIIG Time

Expected Bots? Big Time

why even join such a trash server? :D those 100 online players gonna move to l2e-global anyway in april

1 hour ago, Lin2Dev said:

lets get some facts straight 

Expected BIG clans to come ? 0

Expected Real online ? 100

Expected time the server will survive ? 1 week

Expected corruption? BIG TIME

Expected DDOS at first days? BIIIG Time

Expected Bots? Big Time

why even join such a trash server? :D those 100 online players gonna move to l2e-global anyway in april

1) Big clans always leave server after lost epic/siege. Tales never worked with clans and did not pay them money like other servers do.

2) Tales has big name and a lot of fans waiting for this project only, online can not be 100 people even in theory, these are not facts, this is only your prediction.

3) all depends on the players, if the server is interesting and without paid clans, it will exist for a very long time, about 1 week - this is only your prediction.

4) this is excluded, all the facts that can provide are related to old admin mouse, who did this more than 5 years ago.

5) there is no complete protection against DDoS, even servers of innova was attacked, the players could not get into the game for almost a week after the start, on last server classic. Every big project is under attack if you didn't know this secret.

6)  the bot was always and in any game, the bot developers are progressing, the players themselves are willing and feed the developers to develop the bots, this problem begins with the players, servers can only ban players but Tales offers a unique system for cleaning the server from bots.

I have not seen a single fact, only your hate and adv other project with 5 opened servers every month. 

32 minutes ago, GoldenBrown said:

1) Big clans always leave server after lost epic/siege. Tales never worked with clans and did not pay them money like other servers do.

2) Tales has big name and a lot of fans waiting for this project only, online can not be 100 people even in theory, these are not facts, this is only your prediction.

3) all depends on the players, if the server is interesting and without paid clans, it will exist for a very long time, about 1 week - this is only your prediction.

4) this is excluded, all the facts that can provide are related to old admin mouse, who did this more than 5 years ago.

5) there is no complete protection against DDoS, even servers of innova was attacked, the players could not get into the game for almost a week after the start, on last server classic. Every big project is under attack if you didn't know this secret.

6)  the bot was always and in any game, the bot developers are progressing, the players themselves are willing and feed the developers to develop the bots, this problem begins with the players, servers can only ban players but Tales offers a unique system for cleaning the server from bots.

I have not seen a single fact, only your hate and adv other project with 5 opened servers every month. 

PANwSYU.png

Legit acc xD

Edited by AnitahIsBack

its 240 votes you guys fight about ,server both dead before start.

whoever waste time on any of this of mouse , stalonka , skylord servers cannot be helped just like the people that still rejoining valhalla and eglobal xd even djvogas server are better...

Edited by Scion