Champion Aura

InFocus

Question

I did something and it's wrong. I can't see npc title anymore. What's wrong?

Config.Java

public static int L2JMOD_CHAMPION_ENABLE_AURA;

L2JMOD_CHAMPION_ENABLE_AURA = L2JModSettings.getInt("ChampionEnableAura", 0);
			if ((L2JMOD_CHAMPION_ENABLE_AURA != 0) && (L2JMOD_CHAMPION_ENABLE_AURA != 1) && (L2JMOD_CHAMPION_ENABLE_AURA != 2))
			{
				L2JMOD_CHAMPION_ENABLE_AURA = 0;
			}

AbstractNpcInfo.Java

if (Config.L2JMOD_CHAMPION_ENABLE)
			{
				writeC(_npc.isChampion() ? Config.L2JMOD_CHAMPION_ENABLE_AURA : 0);
			}
			else
			{
				writeC(0);
			}

Who can tell me what's wrong?

On 9/30/2018 at 11:51 PM, InFocus said:

Lol :) Thank for this nice answer :) and what i can do? I get this `good` code from google :)

if ((L2JMOD_CHAMPION_ENABLE_AURA != 0) && (L2JMOD_CHAMPION_ENABLE_AURA != 1) && (L2JMOD_CHAMPION_ENABLE_AURA != 2))
{
}

Where did you find this ? It's like SweetS wrote this code.

First of all why this variable is Integer and not boolean. 

Second why the !=0 and the !=1 and the !=2 since it only work as True or False. Why it has 3 stages?

All you need is a boolean variable like this:

public static boolean L2JMOD_CHAMPION_ENABLE_AURA;

L2JMOD_CHAMPION_ENABLE_AURA = L2JModSettings.getBoolean("ChampionEnableAura", false);

Edited by Kara`

writeC(_npc.isChampion() && Config.L2JMOD_CHAMPION_ENABLE && _npc.getLevel() >= 5 && _npc.getLevel() <= 61 ? 0x01 : _npc.isChampion() && Config.L2JMOD_CHAMPION_ENABLE && _npc.getLevel() >=62 && _npc.getLevel() <= 85 ? 0x02 : 0); // team circle around feet 1= Blue, 2 = red

this is like if mob is champion & is enable config & is lvl 5 + & 61 lvl - have blue aura

for 62lvl + 85 lvl - is red aura i dont know if you like this..

Edited by tazerman2

3 hours ago, Kara` said:

{
}

Where did you find this ? It's like SweetS wrote this code.

First of all why this variable is Integer and not boolean. 

Second why the !=0 and the !=1 and the !=2 since it only work as True or False. Why it has 3 stages?

All you need is a boolean variable like this:

private final boolean L2JMOD_CHAMPION_ENABLE_AURA;

L2JMOD_CHAMPION_ENABLE_AURA = L2JModSettings.getBoolean("ChampionEnableAura", false);

http://1IVi67H.jpg

i can't leave it private final boolean

You need 1 config for that. Not Boolean at all. You can turn integer into Boolean by checking for zero value.

Value 1 is the red

Value 2 is the blue.

Value 0 is false. 

The variable mustn't be final.

Must be public too to have access.

So public static int ...

Edited by melron

12 hours ago, InFocus said:

http://1IVi67H.jpg

i can't leave it private final boolean

As far i read by others writeC(); can accept more than 2 and no just 0 - 1 so boolean cannot be used. In that case you need use a int.  Still the check you did is useless, use it like this:

public static int CHAMPION_AURA_TYPE;

CHAMPION_AURA_TYPE = npcs.getProperty("ChampionAuraType", 0);

and in writeC simply add your config.

11 minutes ago, InFocus said:

Really? And for final what i can set? 

What? Config can't be final if that's what you mean. You have bunch of configs, look how they are done and do the same. Kara gave you ready code. God.

If you want only one color aka blue or red, boolean (true, false) config is ok.

No replyes now? and i did this in writeC(); 

writeC(Config.CHAMPION_AURA_TYPE);
            {
                writeC(_npc.isChampion() && (_npc.getLevel() >= 5) && (_npc.getLevel() <= 61) ? 0x01 : _npc.isChampion() && (_npc.getLevel() >= 62) && (_npc.getLevel() <= 85) ? 0x02 : 0); // team circle around feet 1= Blue,
                                                                                                                                                                                            // 2 = red
            }

We are not here 24/7 for you. It's not our fault your logic, deduction is equal to 0.

Dont you fcking see you are under L2JModSettings and not under npcs? That's why you have an error. Open your eyes and use your brain.

Its like, you have a ready good proper method, lines and you should copy paste them, yet you do something other and you wonder why you have an error. God.

And why there is a bracket after that line? You are facking things up by your own stupidity sorry to say that. Everything is correct, you add your 1 line code and you break everything... 

You should think what you are doing and think why things are not working, why it show error rather than spamming with silly mistakes. I see that you are not learning after all this time and you can't think logically. 

24 minutes ago, SweeTs said:

We are not here 24/7 for you. It's not our fault your logic, deduction is equal to 0.

Dont you fcking see you are under L2JModSettings and not under npcs? That's why you have an error. Open your eyes and use your brain.

Its like, you have a ready good proper method, lines and you should copy paste them, yet you do something other and you wonder why you have an error. God.

And why there is a bracket after that line? You are facking things up by your own stupidity sorry to say that. Everything is correct, you add your 1 line code and you break everything... 

You should think what you are doing and think why things are not working, why it show error rather than spamming with silly mistakes. I see that you are not learning after all this time and you can't think logically. 

You are not far from me, With all these injuries. Whatever, i accept all this. Not for help in L2. Simply that i am. Well, I put that line 

here

http://BjxY9yD.jpgMaybe i must set NPC and no npcs.getProperty?

Edited by InFocus