Champion Aura

InFocus

Question

1 minute ago, InFocus said:

I fking try with _npc. Still don't working !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i have fking 60  replyes and still don't fix? what site it's this?

It's not our problem if you can't use your brain. Its your problem. 

For me you no worth any further help.

Well i solved, but not from this topic !!

and this is fking godamn AbstractNpcInfo.java

// writeC(_npc.getTeam().getId());
			if (Config.L2JMOD_CHAMPION_ENABLE && _npc.isChampion())
			{
				writeC(_npc.isAggressive() ? 2 : 1);
			}
			else
			{
				writeC(0);
			}

Why i don't get any help ? and Kara` shut up. I pay u for premium 40 Euro and you make premium like for noobs and like without money ! 

2 minutes ago, InFocus said:

Well i solved, but not from this topic !!

and this is fking godamn AbstractNpcInfo.java

// writeC(_npc.getTeam().getId());
			if (Config.L2JMOD_CHAMPION_ENABLE && _npc.isChampion())
			{
				writeC(_npc.isAggressive() ? 2 : 1);
			}
			else
			{
				writeC(0);
			}

Why i don't get any help ? and Kara` shut up. I pay u for premium 40 Euro and you make premium like for noobs and like without money ! 

You pay me for what? Listen up gipsy you didn't pay me any money, i have you in skype spamming me 10 days constantly for free help. 

Want me paste the 100 lines of your spam in my skype that you beggin me for help and you ask me for a price and still i ignore you?

Edited by Kara`

2 minutes ago, Kara` said:

It's not our problem if you can't use your brain. Its your problem. 

For me you no worth any further help.

Well, i don't need your help when i pay you and you do nothing ! withdraw feedback right now from that topic !

Just now, Kara` said:

You pay me for what? Listen up gipsy you didn't pay me any money, i have you in skype spamming me 10 days constantly for free help. 

Want me paste the 100 lines of your spam in my skype that you beggin me for help and you ask me for a price and still i ignore you?

Ok, let's post here paypal

2 minutes ago, InFocus said:

Well, i don't need your help when i pay you and you do nothing ! withdraw feedback right now from that topic !

Are you troll or something? Or just mad cause i said you're bad user with Computers? You entertain me.

5 minutes ago, InFocus said:

http://

and i can post here all chat from skype if u want more proves !

Yeap that was for a premium system that i coded for you 2 months ago? Its done.

After that you continued ask for codes outside our deal and i gave you solutions in skype but you wanted me enter in your PC

and everyday you kept spamming. Why you bring up the payment? You paid for a system, its done. 

Why you say you paid me for other stuff when you didn't? You're mad little boy cause i didn't help you? 

As if any client who pay me and we done after 2 months he has the right to pm me again and code him free codes

cause we are buddies/

Edited by Kara`

1 minute ago, Kara` said:

Yeap that was for a premium system that i coded for you 2 months ago? Its done.

After that you continued ask for codes outside our deal and i gave you solutions in skype but you wanted me enter in your PC

and everyday you kept spamming. Why you bring up the payment? You paid for a system, its done. 

Why you say you paid me for other stuff when you didn't? You're mad little boy cause i didn't help you? 

As if any client who pay me and we done after 2 months he has the right to pm me again and code him free codes

cause we are buddies/

What u say about `other stuff`? Yes, i pay you look here

http://et5Oxhq.jpg

+40 = 70 euro for nothing !  you are really scammer from maxcheaters !

Are you ok with your brain? You requested for codes in past (in summer) which i did in your PC via anydesk.

15 Days now you ask me in skype for free coding. Why you post our old exchanges? If you're mad at me and you try

make me seem like a bad person who didn't code for you it won't work. I just said the truth. 

3 Pages and 10 different people trying to help you and you still constantly spam 5 posts in row without respect any rule.

Now if it make you feel better to post our old exchange and tell that the stuff i coded for you are trash its your problem.

You could tell me in skype "the code u wrote has problem' but u never did )) all u wrote is that "i want extra this and this. please do this for me want anydesk? " So stop posting i wont respond to you and have some respect to people who answered to you here cause u basically called are useless right now.