Champion Aura

InFocus

Question

2 minutes ago, InFocus said:

Topic can be closed. Thank you all (Except Kara`)

Thank you all except Kara` even tho i was the one who posted the solution LUL.

If your income is low and 30 euro is big money for you and you think you can ask for free stuff after the deal 

then you should find a better job. 

Just now, InFocus said:

The problem is , i work for that 30 euro 12 h 1 and 2 why u make me gipsy?

1. Because when someone pay for something and the deal is done and 2 months later he ask for extra without payment is bleh

2. When someone come and provide you solution to your problem which you're unable to understand but in the end you use the exact code and you thank everyone but him its bleh.

3. When you're in a forum and call everyone useless and the forum shit while they try help you 3 days now its bleh.

I don't care if you work for 30 euro 12 h. If you can't pay what others ask don't do a trade.

Jesus christ!!!

Locked.

About your reply for "what site is this", we helped you in more than 50 topics from you this month.. You got the answer from the first day.. Don't be rude.. 

Edited by 'Baggos'

31 minutes ago, InFocus said:

Well i solved, but not from this topic !!

and this is fking godamn AbstractNpcInfo.java

// writeC(_npc.getTeam().getId());
			if (Config.L2JMOD_CHAMPION_ENABLE && _npc.isChampion())
			{
				writeC(_npc.isAggressive() ? 2 : 1);
			}
			else
			{
				writeC(0);
			}

Why i don't get any help ? and Kara` shut up. I pay u for premium 40 Euro and you make premium like for noobs and like without money ! 

On 10/2/2018 at 4:37 PM, melron said:

try this

-			writeC(_npc.getTeam().getId());
+			writeC(_npc.isChampion? Config.CHAMPION_AURA_TYPE : _npc.getTeam().getId());

Its not my fault that you didnt register that config properly .... I bet that your config is located at another file and at servers loading, the value is the default (0) thats why you didnt see the aura. Next time read instead of wanking. topic locked

Edited by melron