Forgotten Scroll skill

InFocus

Question

In another order of things, i want to say something. How it is possible to felt buff when i open a fotgotten scroll to get skil? It is not possible to get Skill, without felt buff when i open the book to learn skill?

What i must edit for work property this thing?

Help newbie or leave. Here it is people who wants to help and don't know java, like me. You know everything. But what u can do with this when u say `fack` `godamn` and another words which you are familly.

35 minutes ago, InFocus said:

Help newbie or leave. Here it is people who wants to help and don't know java, like me. You know everything. But what u can do with this when u say `fack` `godamn` and another words which you are familly.

How you expect me to talk to you, while you are +-30 years old. I told you like 2 or even 3 times to "clean the file from useless code" aka remove everything summon related. Obviously you did *not*. I gave you cleaned file and *no idea* why you added brackets which break the code. Could you explain me, WHY, why did you add brackets there?

Yeah, here is the place to help people learn and understand and all you are doing so far, is throwing away the knowledge we want to pass. In addition, it's enough to read the code to understand what's wrong.

player.getSummon() - wait, what? Summon? I don't care about summon, the code is *not* about summon - let's remove it!

Sorry to say, but you pretend to be a retard, so far.

-----

All I told you so far is correct and you should learn.

- take random code

- clean it from useless stuff

- add your code

- enjoy

Guess what, I had to throw few 'fack', 'goddamn' and 'kurwa' untill you proceed to step.. 2. So yeah, something is wrong here. You don't want to learn, you don't read what I'm saying to you or you are simply a retard and you should say it at first.

----

Anyway, you heav CLEAN FILE. So what left to do? Add your 1 line code aka plyaer.addSkill(..). Also, obviously, you should add destroyItem line, otherwise item will stay in inventory.

2 hours ago, InFocus said:

There is a difference between learning and requesting ready free codes. Both cases are ok for me. Just tell us what you need. You present your self like retard.

You are saying i need help about how to. Someone giving you this "how to" in 4 posts and you continue writing help and help. Something is going wrong here mate. For every hard English word we can use translation... If you Google what brackets is you will find out that these symbols :

{

}

Are brackets. After you will understand it check your code maybe you will find something interesting there. 

you are requesting something with skills right?

Read lime by line where is your code about the skill adding case. There isn't! Because you didn't implemented yet. Do you think it's time to add this like (player.addSkill(...) Somewhere? The code background can't read your mind. Add your code, delete useless lines and compile it. 

If someone will give you ready what you need you will be happy? Even if you don't need more codes and go for love server , I wanna see your reactions when a nice bug will knock your door if you will come again to ask for help. For your own good, learn some basic things... Read lines like you are reading this post.. isn't so hard as it sounds... Codes using English words... By reading a line 

If (player.isNoble())

player.sendMessage("hi");

It's like I'm saying to you :

if player is nobles , send him "hi"

It's fucking clear that if the player is nobles will receive a message with content hi

Small things can save you, your budget too...

3 minutes ago, melron said:

There is a difference between learning and requesting ready free codes. Both cases are ok for me. Just tell us what you need. You present your self like retard.

You are saying i need help about how to. Someone giving you this "how to" in 4 posts and you continue writing help and help. Something is going wrong here mate. For every hard English word we can use translation... If you Google what brackets is you will find out that these symbols :

{

}

Are brackets. After you will understand it check your code maybe you will find something interesting there. 

you are requesting something with skills right?

Read lime by line where is your code about the skill adding case. There isn't! Because you didn't implemented yet. Do you think it's time to add this like (player.addSkill(...) Somewhere? The code background can't read your mind. Add your code, delete useless lines and compile it. 

If someone will give you ready what you need you will be happy? Even if you don't need more codes and go for love server , I wanna see your reactions when a nice bug will knock your door if you will come again to ask for help. For your own good, learn some basic things... Read lines like you are reading this post.. isn't so hard as it sounds... Codes using English words... By reading a line 

If (player.isNoble())

player.sendMessage("hi");

It's like I'm saying to you :

if player is nobles , send him "hi"

It's fucking clear that if the player is nobles will receive a message with content hi

Small things can save you, your budget too...

Use code quote please :) 

Well, i understand something in this code, but what i don't understand it is imports. I don't understand what imports needed this function. SO i need just imports what i need. And rest i make it. It is clean now?

If you code in eclipse and not in notepad (not even ++), you have a magic shortcut, auto imports. Ctrl + O for imports and Ctrl + F to format the code.