Forgotten Scroll skill

InFocus

Question

In another order of things, i want to say something. How it is possible to felt buff when i open a fotgotten scroll to get skil? It is not possible to get Skill, without felt buff when i open the book to learn skill?

What i must edit for work property this thing?

And I'm telling you to use Godamn eclipse, so it will tell you what's must have and what's useless. By pressing ctrl + o imports will be organized AUTOMATICALLY for you. 

If you reply again with help me, how to do it, etc in this topic. I will junk it, seriously. 

Don't guess, just read code.

ItemSkills.java uses skill defined on xml. It's using player.useMagic(.. and what you want to do is player.addSkill(..

So, again, you have to create NEW ITEM HANDLER to handle your request.

No, it's wrong, so wrong. I told you that you need new handler.

Check scripts/handlers/itemhandlers for the structure. Then you add that handler to your item xml. 

Null check with code execution is always welcome. The same with brackets around the return =)

----

Man, for fack sake, can you read? Leave this Godamn ItemSkills.java alone! YOU HAVE TO CREATE NEW HANDLER AKA NEW FILE.

And why the heck you try to create new object?! Who told you that why you want to do so? Check existing files, God. 

Yea it will magically work..

One last time, open other handler, see how it's done and do the same. Use the same methods, you must have useItem method and such.. 

It's not hard just think.