about acis

There are many pack developers who can make their living out of working on the pack. Look at sunrise or scripts or lucera.

The other way to finish the pack is what I am doing, create servers. For making one low/mid rate server you can get a lot of money, so I am working on the pack constantly and fixing all the issues reported + making new features.

1 minute ago, vampir said:

There are many pack developers who can make their living out of working on the pack. Look at sunrise or scripts or lucera.

The other way to finish the pack is what I am doing, create servers. For making one low/mid rate server you can get a lot of money, so I am working on the pack constantly and fixing all the issues reported + making new features.

If you are a Bulgarian, or a Chinese, maybe. I'm not Chinese or Bulgarian.

27 minutes ago, Tryskell said:

So why none simply forked L2J and made the same initial movement than L2J, committing what people shares ?

Why L2JUnity isn't open source and took back my exact freemium concept, for exemple ?

And I fully agree about the commit bottleneck on L2J, some of my own shares have been delayed for a really long time. That doesn't explain the leftover, L2J is forkable since GitHub addition and none decided to took it.

L2jUnity was private and it was for a reason. Freemium concept went in just because people were asking for these files and we wanted to make some money for UnAfraid. Otherwise it would be private forever.

All disput around one main reason: everyone wants fuck the queen and steal the billion w/o nothing actions. Don't try to describe the concept of Freemium and Private projects for people who wants only money and self-satisfaction.

Pointless topic. 99% of L2J community is consumers.

That's true. Few years ago there were a lot of people making guides and sharing stuff, now only sellers, buyers and leechers are left