Multiclient support-upgrade

7 minutes ago, SweeTs said:

Semi broken code in exchange? Ok :D

The fun part that i can code better than you but lets judge my 2014 coding style and compare it with 2018 :'( sad storki

Just now, Kara` said:

The fun part that i can code better than you but lets judge my 2014 coding style and compare it with 2018 :'( sad storki

Never said opposite =)

1 minute ago, SweeTs said:

Never said opposite =)

Obviously u can't apply this method on me since you're a troll by urself. Please judge my 2014 coding style. I'm sure xdem you and elfo e.t.c were legendary dev in 2008 :D

I was serious. Never said I'm better or whatsoever. You are simply proven to deliver broken codes, that's it :D

<3

21 minutes ago, Kara` said:

sad storki, 

created by achujek in 2k14 

w/e make him more famous 

Edited by AchYlek

50 minutes ago, SweeTs said:

I was serious. Never said I'm better or whatsoever. You are simply proven to deliver broken codes, that's it :D

<3

No u have to say that u are better and my codes sucks cause u make me seem the bitch in this situation -.- u fu dirty troll 

well played.

@up

accessdenied, should i link here your 6 banned accounts on this forum and like 5 report topics saying you took cash and never delivered anything working? or you will find doors by yourself LUL

47 minutes ago, Crytek ™ said:

Kara from then you do client editing?)

I don't do client editing. I said ill check it and 5 min later i send i can't do and i wont work with you. I don't see how he say "I tried to scam him". Ask him to show you the conversation :) It was like:

- Can you do it?

- Ill check it and tell you.

5 min later.

- No i cant i wont work with you. 

If you don't believe me ask him to show u conversation, i didnt try to sell him anything. He just got rejected and because he can't find anyone he got mad and write random stuff.